Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    Fuck romance! teeheehee... mmm... boys... :o:D

mmmmm boys.... **slaps herself around the head and goes to have a cold shower**
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Fuck romance! teeheehee... mmm... boys... :o:D

boys plural.. dirty hooker!!! :) :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

haha... i know you're proud of me :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    haha... i know you're proud of me :D

oh you've made me *proud* quite a few times :o:o

now fecking behave yourselves for an hour... i'm off to eat tomato soup
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    oh you've made me *proud* quite a few times :o:o

now fecking behave yourselves for an hour... i'm off to eat tomato soup

Is that what you call 'making yourself proud' now? An hour of it? Mind the chaffing...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:

hmm. something tells me you've said something quite similar to that before. :eek:

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Is that what you call 'making yourself proud' now? An hour of it? Mind the chaffing...

he's been gone more than an hour now.... he'll be cross-eyed and blind by June at this rate...
    :eek:

i believe that in Polish the euphemism is to "feed the ducks"... and to throw up is to "free the peacock"... :o;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

i believe that in Polish the euphemism is to "feed the ducks"... and to throw up is to "free the peacock"... :o;)

i believe that, in Scottish, you talk a "pile of shite" :);)
    that is very, very true... but at least it's better than being a pile of shite :)

or Scottish :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    that is very, very true... but at least it's better than being a pile of shite :)

haha... touché!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    ooOOoo.. V, Tom and I had a discussion along those lines yesterday (but not about you.....)... we came up with great stuff!!!!!!

OOoooooOOOO i'm intreaged now ! will badger ! him for info :p

boobie talk was good i draw lil cut out figers to demonstraight with :D

BYRNZIE :eek::eek::eek:

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit all you need is passport (visa documents etc.), music, address book !!! and ............. ummmm ............ shoes just in case they dont sell your size out there the rest you can buy when u get there :)

p.s emmi/red sorry mum on phone and printing no parking signs for huby whos about to pick em up !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    jrd wrote:

says the guy who can speak Klingon!! :rolleyes:
    Jennytree wrote:
    haha... touché!

how posh is Jenny... she did the proper french e!!!!!

probably typed it with her pinky finger poking out at a 47 degree angle

dunkman wrote:
    says the guy who can speak Klingon!! :rolleyes:

I never said I could speak Klingon! You Wan'ker...

How do you do a fancy e then...?
    dunkman wrote:
    how posh is Jenny... she did the proper french e!!!!!

probably typed it with her pinky finger poking out at a 47 degree angle

haha... ít réálly ís qúíté éásy... am I overdoing it??
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    haha... ít réálly ís qúíté éásy... am I overdoing it??
    What about the other accents? I need to know.. every time I type in french on msn or yahoo or whatever, I can never do the accents!!!!! Jaymac told me how, but I forgot..... :(

V... Does Mr. V. think he can just put No Parking signs anywhere and get away with it? It's against the law!!!!! Well.. maybe not against the law but won't mean anything!
    jrd wrote:
    I never said I could speak Klingon! You Wan'ker...

Then maybe you should try this... http://www.kli.org/
    redrock wrote:
    Then maybe you should try this... http://www.kli.org/

:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!

that's just... an incredible waste of time... and peoples' lives... and skin.
    jrd wrote:
    I never said I could speak Klingon!

sorry i meant you are a clingon
    jrd wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!

that's just... an incredible waste of time... and peoples' lives... and skin.

yIDoghQo' - bIjatlh 'e' yImev
    dunkman wrote:

:D

it's definition #6 that has me a-wonderin'... pyrex... can you put it in the oven ? and why would you want to ? :confused:
    dunkman wrote:

that is, of course, also the oldest joke known to mankind... what's the connection between Captain Kirk and a piece of toilet paper... etc etc etc

i'm not saying your jokes are old but...
    redrock wrote:
    yIDoghQo' - bIjatlh 'e' yImev

...and don't think you're going to get me to waste the next few hours wading through the Klingon dictionary trying to figure out what you just called me there.... oh no. not a chance of me doing that. no sirreeeeeee....
    jrd wrote:
    ...and don't think you're going to get me to waste the next few hours wading through the Klingon dictionary trying to figure out what you just called me there.... oh no. not a chance of me doing that. no sirreeeeeee....

I wouldn't dream of it... though wouldn't you like to know... I know you do... way down deep... this is killing you... :D:D:D:D
    jrd wrote:
    that is, of course, also the oldest joke known to mankind... what's the connection between Captain Kirk and a piece of toilet paper... etc etc etc

i'm not saying your jokes are old but...

you even have encyclopedic knowledge on klingon jokes and their history... do you have star trek pyjamas as well... bet you call your toilet a "tele-transporter"... bet you get big hairy men from glasgow to dress up and then you bend over and shout "fill me up, scotty"

at least i have 'jokes' :p;)

although none of them are on this post it would seem :o:D
    dunkman wrote:
    you even have encyclopedic knowledge on klingon jokes and their history... do you have star trek pyjamas as well... bet you call your toilet a "tele-transporter"... bet you get big hairy men from glasgow to dress up and then you bend over and shout "fill me up, scotty"

although none of them are on this post it would seem :o:D

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I just couldn't stop myself!!!!! Curse you and your fiendish Klingon plot, red... ;) )
    dunkman wrote:
    bet you call your toilet a "tele-transporter"...

*harrrrumph*
    it's actually the "transpoo-ter room" :D

that'll be your 'friends' then will it ? ;)
    jrd wrote:
    Hab SoSlI' Quch!

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I just couldn't stop myself!!!!! Curse you and your fiendish Klingon plot, red... ;) )

Mwaaaahhahahahaha...... Maybe you would be interested in this.... http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007110614,00.html
    redrock wrote:
    Mwaaaahhahahahaha...... Maybe you would be interested in this.... http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007110614,00.html

no (he replied sniffily) i would NOT like to waste 500K on a flat decked out in a spaceship theme. :mad:

i want a real one with guns and lasers and transporters and a crew of nubile 18-year-old Scandanavian nymphettes and....and.... oh no... i've made a mess on the keyboard again :( :o
    jrd wrote:
    no (he replied sniffily) i would NOT like to waste 500K on a flat decked out in a spaceship theme. :mad:

i want a real one with guns and lasers and transporters and a crew of nubile 18-year-old Scandanavian nymphettes and....and.... oh no... i've made a mess on the keyboard again :( :o

You should know by now that you need to lay off the tomato soup near your computer.....