Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    cunts didnt phone me either!?!?!?!?

12 weeks today... in fact 12 weeks tonight i wont be phoning Byrnzie either :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello everyone! Loads of people on! Did I miss Dave?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Hello everyone! Loads of people on! Did I miss Dave?

dunno, was he running in zig-zags to confuse your aim ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    dunno, was he running in zig-zags to confuse your aim ?
    He does it all the time, then he ducks and I can never get him!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:

12 weeks today... in fact 12 weeks tonight i wont be phoning Byrnzie either :cool:

I didn't have any credit! :( I used Robs phone. I think someone else dialled Helens number. I am therefore to be considered innocent! :cool:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    He does it all the time, then he ducks and I can never get him!

You'll just have to get an automatic....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    You'll just have to get an automatic....
    I guess someday I will have to replace my slingshot...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'll promise to give you both a call as soon as I get a phone sorted over yonder. :)

:):D haha, no pressure from my part. :p but you really oughta call V then.. she's probably really nasty when pissed off. :eek:

:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

I shall be united with you in the non-phoning-ness... :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I didn't have any credit! :( I used Robs phone. I think someone else dialled Helens number. I am therefore to be considered innocent! :cool:

you're guilty of having no credit
    a serious crime for party animals...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • It was my phone :o

I dialled the numbers :o

Called Helen, Tommo, Caz and Babs... we tried Dunk but no answer, V I can't remember and we thought about Emmi but then I realised calling Ireland, Sweden and Finland might not be a great idea when I'll be out of a job by the time I get my next phonebill :eek: ...that's also directed at Buru :D

So how were weekends outta London? And Steve did you take your neighbour to the European Court of Human Rights? :D:D:D:D
    It was my phone :o

I dialled the numbers :o

Called Helen, Tommo, Caz and Babs... we tried Dunk but no answer, V I can't remember and we thought about Emmi but then I realised calling Ireland, Sweden and Finland might not be a great idea when I'll be out of a job by the time I get my next phonebill :eek: ...that's also directed at Buru :D

So how were weekends outta London? And Steve did you take your neighbour to the European Court of Human Rights? :D:D:D:D

hahahahahahaha. classic! thank feck I only drunk text people. :p;):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Excuses Excuses !

eMMi what gives you that impression ????? :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!

He wasn't in Saturday night.
    I reckon it wouldn't be worth compromising myself over. Maybe one day further down the line.
  • good morning dublin thread.

i have an announcement to make...

i just got 5 points!! :D;)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    Way to go Heather!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D (Eat your heart out Rob!!!!) Up early or still haven't been to bed?

Morning everyone!
    V V wrote:
    Excuses Excuses !

eMMi what gives you that impression ????? :p

ehh.. nothing. :o

*hopes she doesn't get upset!*

:p
    good morning dublin thread.

i have an announcement to make...

i just got 5 points!! :D;)

did you fondle a badger?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    congrats GTF i got a point last night :p hahaha

and its the last tuesday of the month SO its BOOBIE time :D:D:D:D
    todays topic is ................ Nighttime Challenges!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    What the fuck is going on?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    What the fuck is going on?!

some sexual scoring thingy

1 point for a snog
    and incrementally up to 4 points for 'normal' sex
    and 5 points if its some weird rancid kinda sex.. like an old man taking his falsers out and licking your nipples... that kinda thing

this is how Robin got his 5 points
    dunkman wrote:

1 point for a snog
    and 5 points if its some weird rancid kinda sex.. like an old man taking his falsers out and licking your nipples... that kinda thing

hahahahahahahahaha

but wasnt it only 1 point a shag for us married folks ?

hows your score Dunkie ? :p
    dunkman wrote:

1 point for a snog

Ah right - I got about 1 and 1/2 last night so! Woo!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    V V wrote:
    hahahahahahahahaha

but wasnt it only 1 point a shag for us married folks ?

hows your score Dunkie ? :p

497... lots of old men with no teeth up here.... :( lots of badgers though :)
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah right - I got about 1 and 1/2 last night so! Woo!

what was the half for?

bah!! this forum is waaaay to slow for someone of my rapid questioning techniques
  • wooooo hoo! way to go v v :D

rita: haven't been to bed. i'd never get up at 6 otherwise!

gah. i have to go to work in a bit.

nighttime challenges hey?!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    dunkman wrote:
    what was the half for?

bah!! this forum is waaaay to slow for someone of my rapid questioning techniques

There was some minor gropage :D but not enough to get another point for
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    wooooo hoo! way to go v v :D

nighttime challenges hey?!

:D:D;)

yes how do we cope with boobs in the night ??? hahahahaha

oh hope u feel ok at work such lack of sleep i would be sick.

Jen i think u need to confer ? is that a word ? with GTF :)
  • oh i see! i'm not sure mine are big enough to present any real nighttime challenge actually... ;)

half points are occasionally allowed, but only under special circumstances. i'm not sure jenny's grope qualifies, unfortunately. sorry jenny!

...it's a tuesday and my last day at work for a while. i guess it doesn't matter if i sleep through my shift.
    I fly tomorrow! :eek:
    I've only got about 33,972 things to do today. :mad: