Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Jennytree wrote:
    Well of all the times, on all the threads, I just happen to stumble upon this one with you here! I can say with about 95% certainty its yours!

ok *fingers crossed* thanks!

:D:D:D

I def need to move to europe. :p
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Anybody here want a spare 10c Munich ticket??

if i took it would that mean i would have to like, spend time near you and stuff.. i'll wear my special kilt .... pleeeeaassseeeeeeeeeeeee
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Buru wrote:

Where to live that is the question???

Ireland of course :D
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    if i took it would that mean i would have to like, spend time near you and stuff.. i'll wear my special kilt .... pleeeeaassseeeeeeeeeeeee

haha that kilt!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Buru wrote:

haha... hows that for luck?! Was goin with my friend, but he wasn't too impressed that I had to abandon him right after the show to go to Katowice while he waited on his own for flight home (god help him :p)

I wanted to bring some dublin crew who I met before too so there ye go m'dear! Europe is good to and for you! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:

ewww... don't ever point that thing at me again!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Where to live that is the question???

Ireland of course :D

hehe
    I have family in England though... (and Spain and France)
    Jennytree wrote:
    haha... hows that for luck?! Was goin with my friend, but he wasn't too impressed that I had to abandon him right after the show to go to Katowice while he waited on his own for flight home (god help him :p)

I wanted to bring some dublin crew who I met before too so there ye go m'dear! Europe is good to and for you! :D

It sure is. :)
    Well, if no other friend of yours takes it up (including Dublin Crew) I'll very happily take it off your hands.
    Jennytree wrote:
    ewww... don't ever point that thing at me again!!

i found one for you as well.. remember by law you can't wear knickers :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:

Wear it at Wembley!!! :D:D:D
    dunkman wrote:
    i found one for you as well.. remember by law you can't wear knickers :)

by law?! Fuck the LAW! and I actually do own something like the black one... looks lovely with my gothy space boots :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    by law?! Fuck the LAW! and I actually do own something like the black one... looks lovely with my gothy space boots :D

i repeat... no knickers!!!!

Redrock will wear it for me then *goes in the huff*
    dunkman wrote:
    i repeat... no knickers!!!!

Redrock will wear it for me then *goes in the huff*

Ha!!! I got something like the black one too!!!!! Gabrielle has one like the red one... looks about the same size too... maybe I can nick hers!!! :D But Dunk... only if you wear the one you linked to.... :D

Aaaahhh.. Jenny... it will be the summer after all... no risk of colds ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Aaaahhh.. Jenny... it will be the summer after all... no risk of colds ;)

now i'm being genuine when i say this... its not for any shock value or whatever.. but if a girl wore one of those wee kilts and had no knickers on... see i wouldnt even have to have her prove it or anything.. just the mere thought is enough... i genuinely would have to go and do something to myself... even typing this is becoming too much
    dunkman wrote:
    .. but if a girl wore one of those wee kilts and had no knickers on... see i wouldnt even have to have her prove it or anything.. just the mere thought is enough...

Now you understand why I find men in kilts attractive (especially Mel Gibson in Braveheart or Ewan McGregor when he's kilted!)??? :D:D:D
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

i used to guffaw and snigger at Dunk's posts... that's the first one to make me barf all over the keyboard... well, barf my tea over it anyway... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Dunk that really wasn't very pleseant :eek: :(
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:

tell me he wasnt wearing any knickers and i'll explode!!!

he's my favey famous scotsman :)
    V V wrote:

oooOOooo V.... yummy yum....

Dunk... he's not wearing anything underneath... he's my favourite scotsman too... **runs to the bathroom for a cold shower**

I'm being lazy and antisocial tonight. I should really be at Byrnzie's drinks but I've been running around all day (and ballet this evening) and I can't really face the cold and public transport anymore.... :o I'm all warm and comfy here...

Sorry Byrnzie!!!!!! I really should have.. shouldn't I? :o
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    I'm being lazy and antisocial tonight. I should really be at Byrnzie's drinks but I've been running around all day (and ballet this evening) and I can't really face the cold and public transport anymore.... :o I'm all warm and comfy here...

Sorry Byrnzie!!!!!! I really should have.. shouldn't I? :o

that's OK, red, we spent most of the evening talking about you... oh, the stories ;)

*hic*

only joking, of course... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a good week-end!

jrd - is that why my ears were ringing!!! :D
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Hello and a good and sunny morning to you to...it's going to be 17 degrees today...i like that....ok got to run to some shops now buy food and stuff and then later on into the garden again...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    Hi redlady! Enjoy your garden! :D
    17 !!! nice

bloody cold here again , my w/e was ok. hope u drinkers are feeling all better and Pippa's over her lil shock ! :p

I'm starting to panic about my wedding on sat. i have nothing to wear on my feet apart from big boots gonna have to borrow something a lil more ................ fancy !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hey V! What about those high heeled shoes you wore when you 'dressed up' as a business woman (with the pink wig)?

Did Mali find shoes she liked?

CC announced in smallish venue in Amsterdam... there's hope for us....
    OOOOooooo small CC would be ACE ! :D

umm no i could barely stand in them and they were bright bubble gum pink and my outfit is dusky samone sp? pink will do a ring round of friends, but may wear heels for a laugh! :)

Mali and I felt to shattered and gave up on the idea , which was naughty cos now we have to do it after school today ! plus she had a few late nights and will be grumpy as hell
    V V wrote:
    OOOOooooo small CC would be ACE ! :D

umm no i could barely stand in them and they were bright bubble gum pink and my outfit is dusky samone sp? pink will do a ring round of friends, but may wear heels for a laugh! :)

Mali and I felt to shattered and gave up on the idea , which was naughty cos now we have to do it after school today ! plus she had a few late nights and will be grumpy as hell

Bummer.... Don't know how Bath is but in Hounslow they have these cheap shoe shops with quite tarty looking shoes in very small sizes (tarty because these shoes look like they should be for young girls but are made for 3 or 4 year olds). I had the same problem with G.. Couldn't find the right colour (but found 'tarty') and since the shoes were so cheap, I just spray painted them the colour I wanted! Did that for a pair of shoes I needed... found the right thing but white (yuk) so bought them and spray painted.... getting to be a habit!
    oooo how very creative of you :)
    sadly NOTHING is cheap in Bath !!! :(
    but the "inbred" villages around have lots of cheap stuff :) good thinking catwomen may go to trowbridge instead :)