Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Chime wrote:
    :D nice

read about these parties in the paper last night http://www.myspace.com/hungamunga :)

Congrats to Jen and Helen on the job front :)
    Hey Pip... looks like Steve won't have to run off early after all :) So if you fancy dropping in after work....
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    Who's being naughty now :rolleyes:

??????????

Pippa Nice ! :D looks like me in at the festivals "hey kids you really want to go to the making tent " **drags them in regardless**
    :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    I heard about that! Although I thought that was happening already when all the sports moved to Croker. Bit of a shit buzz that concerts have to finish at 10pm or something ridiculous!

And the Rolling Stones confirmed for Slane - tickets €80- €150 - what a fuckin joke!
    Well it WAS kinda happening but there were a lot of complaints against the planning going ahead which may or may not have resulted in having to MOVE the site... or redesign to make it smaller. Either way it would have put it back a couple of months or something. Concerts have to be over at 11 I think... no different from Croker apparently.

80 for slane isn't any more than any other year. 150 is only for the SEATS :D:D Fucking SEATS... at SLANE :eek:

Thanks Pippa and Al... Al unfortunately I'm going home this evening for the weekend so won't be around :( dammit... lots going on this weekend too... my friend wants to go out tonight and I think my housemate's having a party tomorrow night :eek: but it was my nieces confirmation during the week so I HAVE to get home cos we're going out for a meal and drinks or something.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Jennytree wrote:
    I heard about that! Although I thought that was happening already when all the sports moved to Croker. Bit of a shit buzz that concerts have to finish at 10pm or something ridiculous!

And the Rolling Stones confirmed for Slane - tickets €80- €150 - what a fuckin joke!
    Rolling Stones also come to Belgium on 8 june tickets are 80 euro's.....i don't like them at all ...eekkkkk....
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    :D nice

read about these parties in the paper last night http://www.myspace.com/hungamunga :)

i'm genuinely surprised that website wasnt made of hemp

hippies :rolleyes:

;):p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:

oh bum holes

thats Glastonbury weekend :(

oOOOooo wait maybe He'll come play there too :o **starts wishing very hard**
    plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

and maybe he will need a bit of healing in my tipi :p Oh baby :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    oh bum holes

Damn :( Think I may have to grab a ticket. Hopefully he will add a solo show too :)
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I've been really constructive this week. In between packing I've managed to watch the entire first series of 24.

I've started watching 24 yesterday, got the 1st series in DVD from a friend, I had never watched it before.

I saw 8 chapters in a row :eek: Finished up at 2:30 am, I would have kept on, except I had no more to watch and my friend/neighbour was probably asleep and would not appreciate me waking her up for another DVD with 4 more chapters...

I knew it would be addictive... damnit! :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Chime wrote:
    Damn :( Think I may have to grab a ticket. Hopefully he will add a solo show too :)

they are 80 euros? :(
    that may be a bit too steep for me, considering all I'm interested in is Chris Cornell, and not really Aerosmith or Jet... :(
    ah rubbish... Can't he do a solo thing?
  • i think i'll hold out for a solo date too. *fingers crossed*
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    oh my god!!

Peter Gabriel is playing on the 23rd in Hyde Park!!!

Dreamn where are you? Are you aware?? :eek:

Europe will be the ruin of me... :o
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Buru wrote:

Europe will be the ruin of me... :o

you should just give up and move here!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

hahahahahaha YES ! :D:p
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Busy on Dublin today.... Pip.. thanks for the heads up... looking into it now (well.... after I've caught up with pages of rubbish!) :D
    V V wrote:
    REEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I just found heaven :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.foodisart.co.uk/foodisart.html

LIFE SIZE CHOCOLATE ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    redrock wrote:
    LIFE SIZE CHOCOLATE ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should buy 1 together, the only real thing aloud in the room is a TV and DVD player to watch PJ stuff ~~~~~ Heavennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D:D:D:D:D
    V V wrote:
    oh bum holes

Yep... damn..... but I might still get a Hyde Park tix just in case I don't get a Glastonbury one. If I do get Glastonbury then I will need to work on my astral projection.

V.. I will be camping in your tipi waiting for a bit of 'healing' :D
    V V wrote:
    we should buy 1 together, the only real thing aloud in the room is a TV and DVD player to watch PJ stuff ~~~~~ Heavennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D:D:D:D:D

Done deal!!!! We'll let Rob and Pete sort themselves out (with the kids)...
    redrock wrote:
    Busy on Dublin today.... Pip.. thanks for the heads up... looking into it now (well.... after I've caught up with pages of rubbish!) :D
    You're welcome! Think I'm going to hold off and hope he announces his own show :o Or at least confirms this one.

Hopefully if he announces some dates we can at least work out if it looks like there is space for a solo show ...
    Chime wrote:
    You're welcome! Think I'm going to hold off and hope he announces his own show :o Or at least confirms this one.

Hopefully if he announces some dates we can at least work out if it looks like there is space for a solo show ...

He's been playing (or will be playing) dates in the US... he's bound to do stuff here. I can already see it... a bit of a warm up gig before a festival, in a tiny little place in Camden (was it?)... just like the foos.... **goes off in dream world**

This site is pretty quickly up to date with his stuff... http://www.chriscornell.org.uk/index.html
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Buru wrote:
    I've started watching 24 yesterday, got the 1st series in DVD from a friend, I had never watched it before.

I saw 8 chapters in a row :eek: Finished up at 2:30 am, I would have kept on, except I had no more to watch and my friend/neighbour was probably asleep and would not appreciate me waking her up for another DVD with 4 more chapters...

I knew it would be addictive... damnit! :D
    :D I LOVE 24... haven't really been keeping up with this series though :o missed a LOT. Cos it's on a Sunday night and repeated on a Saturday night :eek: what the fuck? Every other year it used to be on at LEAST 3 times during the year. I'll just have to buy the dvd. I have season 2, my sister and brother have 1 and 3 each... just need 4 and 5 :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Jennytree wrote:

haha yes, I should

the life sized chocolate room might convince me :D
    V V wrote:

lickable chocolate walls and pearl jam
    it doesn't get much better than that :p

an edible room would be like a dream come true
    i've always wanted one, since hansel & gretel :p and charlie and the cho factory :D
    Buru wrote:
    lickable chocolate walls and pearl jam
    it doesn't get much better than that :p

an edible room would be like a dream come true
    i've always wanted one, since hansel & gretel :p and charlie and the cho factory :D

Seems like V, you and I all live in the same little dream world!!! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Seems like V, you and I all live in the same little dream world!!! :D

haha maybe we do!
    Anybody here want a spare 10c Munich ticket??
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Anybody here want a spare 10c Munich ticket??

ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!

I asked a week ago or something
    please jenny :)

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE!!! :D
    Buru wrote:
    ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!

I asked a week ago or something

Well of all the times, on all the threads, I just happen to stumble upon this one with you here! I can say with about 95% certainty its yours!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!