Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Hmmm, how far and which travelcard zone? :confused: Might be a treck but could be a laugh...

It's not in a travelcard zone. You can go to either Hertford North from Kings cross or Finsbury park, or to Hertford East from Tottenham Hale or Liverpool street. Takes about 30 minutes.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    It's not in a travelcard zone. You can go to either Hertford North from Kings cross or Finsbury park, or to Hertford East from Tottenham Hale or Liverpool street. Takes about 30 minutes.
    Sounds do-able, how much is a ticket?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Might be a treck ...

Talk about a trek!!! Just checked trains, etc. to get to Hertford. :eek: It would take me just as long to get there than to go to Bath and have a drink with V!!!!!
  • redrock wrote:
    Talk about a trek!!! Just checked trains, etc. to get to Hertford. :eek: It would take me just as long to get there than to go to Bath and have a drink with V!!!!!
    You're not gonna bail on us are you red? :eek:
    Not sure Rob... I would have to leave Hertford at 21.42 to get me home with the last train...... Will see what other options I have.... Over 2 hours with 2 or 3 changes is not very appealing..... Must check...
  • redrock wrote:
    Not sure Rob... I would have to leave Hertford at 21.42 to get me home with the last train...... Will see what other options I have.... Over 2 hours with 2 or 3 changes is not very appealing..... Must check...
    Shiiit, I just looked at tickets, and it'll cost around £30 to get there and back, (permitting overnight stay as I'd have to leave at around 10 to get the last train back to Chesh! :mad: )
    Shiiit, I just looked at tickets, and it'll cost around £30 to get there and back, (permitting overnight stay as I'd have to leave at around 10 to get the last train back to Chesh! :mad: )

£30? :eek: Shiiit. Are you sure?

Hmm. I could have it in London instead i suppose. It's just that a load of my mates will have to leave at 11pm to get back.
    Decisions, decisions!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Noooooooo! Noooooo!

YES seeeeeeee **oh pooo no pointy down arrow thingy, I'll just use my self then**
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    well, to be fair, I think he's quite undecided between Barbara and Rob :eek: :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    dunkman wrote:
    Byrnzie fancies Barbara... nah nah de nah nah :p

hahahaha yes ! he was trying to do her hair for her at H, any excuse to have her sitting on his lap !!!!!!! :eek: :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    QT and youtube still acting weird V? Could it be that when you downloaded QT, it went to be the default player?

Steve... As I have something on the Sunday, London or not, I wouldn't be able to do an all nighter! Would have to catch the last train... So if most of your mates are in Hertford, then Hertford is the place to have the drink.... Maybe Rob (hubby) might be in the mood to drive me there....
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    QT and youtube still acting weird V? Could it be that when you downloaded QT, it went to be the default player?

V found this on youtube's site ... don't know if it will help http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=57968&topic=10560
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    which one of you got my "embarrassment thread" locked!!! :eek: :D:D:D

i wondered why i wasnt getting shitty PM's from american nutjobs anymore :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Red yes , thats what i thought but couldnt seem to change it not that i knew what i was looking for !
    chime, thank you :D should be able to sort it now
    Dunk , ugh !!!! they are such arseholes . they jump down your thorat with rediculess or should that be re-dick-less ! :p opinions like children jumping to concluions < the sp in that sentence made my brain ache ! :p
    dunkman wrote:
    which one of you got my "embarrassment thread" locked!!! :eek: :D:D:D

No way!!!!! Why? Did it descend to the depths of name calling and stuff like that? I thought it was quite a funny thread :(:(:( Bastards...
    redrock wrote:
    No way!!!!! Why? Did it descend to the depths of name calling and stuff like that? I thought it was quite a funny thread :(:(:( Bastards...

the name calling got bad... nothing serious mind you.. i thought it was fun anyway...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Well Dunk.. you know name calling is not allowed in the pit... you ignorant little shit :D
    redrock wrote:
    Well Dunk.. you know name calling is not allowed in the pit... you ignorant little shit :D

i'm that ignorant i'm currently watching PJ live in Vienna 06 DVD that i downloaded from youkan site

so ignorant i'm going to tell you how cool it is
    1. its shot using a DVD camcorder = quality
    2. its been filmed in black and white and is awesomely cool
    3. the sound is amazing (the official bootleg has been overlaid on top)

:cool:

i'm getting a DVD rewriter drive for my birthday.. then i can copy stuff off my comp :)
    Hehe... My PC doesn't like torrents (or rather my firewall)....

That sounds cool what you've downloaded! You still have a bit to wait for your birthday.. you're us a week or two before me!!! :D But I already have a DVD writer... what shall I ask for then? :D
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm getting a DVD rewriter drive for my birthday.. then i can copy stuff off my comp :)

I got a new one about a week ago. You can get them on e-bay for about £30, or $60.
    redrock wrote:
    Hehe... My PC doesn't like torrents (or rather my firewall)....

That sounds cool what you've downloaded! You still have a bit to wait for your birthday.. you're us a week or two before me!!! :D But I already have a DVD writer... what shall I ask for then? :D

Just reconfigure your firewall. Shouldn't be too tricky.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I got a new one about a week ago. You can get them on e-bay for about £30, or $60.

thats pretty cheap my amigo... i have no idea why you gave me the dollar equivalent but thanks for that... mind you you used to have your salary listed on myspace in dollars dont you... you dirty capitalist :D
    dunkman wrote:
    thats pretty cheap my amigo... i have no idea why you gave me the dollar equivalent but thanks for that... mind you you used to have your salary listed on myspace in dollars dont you... you dirty capitalist :D

It was just a way of suggesting that you're better off getting one from the U.S as it works out cheaper. Si gringo? :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just reconfigure your firewall. Shouldn't be too tricky.

I know I can do that but we have quite high security for our PC as we do so much with it. Also we have wireless so need a bit more of a firewall there...

When I have downloaded torrents, the pc ran very slowly and a couple of times, I've picked up some 'undesirables'... so I'm a bit reluctant....
  • dunkman wrote:
    I list my salary on there too. $250,000 and higher. ;):p I cannae believe some folks make money like that. Capitalists *tut*

Steve-of course, London would be easier but if you'e made plans don't go rearrangin'! I can easily manage a few (dozen) beers on my home from work, any night. But naturally Saturdays are less problematic when considering the aftermath... up to you dude!
    dunkman wrote:
    you used to have your salary listed on myspace in dollars dont you... you dirty capitalist :D

You've used two different tenses in this statement. Either I used to have my salary listed on myspace in dollars - didn't I. Or I have my salary listed on myspace in dollars - don't I.
    I expect better from Mr Dunk. :rolleyes: ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You've used two different tenses in this statement. Either I used to have my salary listed on myspace in dollars - didn't I. Or I have my salary listed on myspace in dollars - don't I.
    I expect better from Mr Dunk. :rolleyes: ;)

sorry buddy.. i'm tired

i prefer the Present Tense ;)
    I list my salary on there too. $250,000 and higher. ;):p I cannae believe some folks make money like that. Capitalists *tut*

Steve-of course, London would be easier but if you'e made plans don't go rearrangin'! I can easily manage a few (dozen) beers on my home from work, any night. But naturally Saturdays are less problematic when considering the aftermath... up to you dude!

Yeah. I was just thinking that most pubs close at 11 or 12 in both hertford and London, but I know a couple of pubs in hertford open until 12, and one which is open until 2am. And it at least means that most people can get home. And those that can't can stay at mine if need be.

badges... hows your badges coming along ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    badges... hows your badges coming along ;)

Yes Rob.... badges.. how are they coming along?
  • redrock wrote:
    Yes Rob.... badges.. how are they coming along?
    What badges? :confused: