Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    thats handy as Argentina can get quite hot sometimes so you can cool folks down

haha :D

maybe i can go an audition for that very crappy show "Who wants to be a superhero?" as Fan Woman... I blow folks to cool them down? ;):p:D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Glad you enjoyed it Buru... I saw RW at Hyde Park last summer and he sure didn't disappoint.

On another note... can you guys believe *it* was nearly a year ago? Seems like only yesterday I swiped a reduced-price ticket off a spotty little cunt and staggered up Oxford Street a very, very, very happy bastard. Maybe one day it'll happen again eh?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Buru wrote:
    I blow folks to cool them down? ;):p:D

Don't say 'blow'.. Dunk's gonna giggle again....
    Glad you enjoyed it Buru... I saw RW at Hyde Park last summer and he sure didn't disappoint.

On another note... can you guys believe *it* was nearly a year ago? Seems like only yesterday I swiped a reduced-price ticket off a spotty little cunt and staggered up Oxford Street a very, very, very happy bastard. Maybe one day it'll happen again eh?

what was 1 year ago, Astoria? wow...

and yes, RW was great.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Buru wrote:
    I blow folks to cool them down? ;):p:D

*feels hot all of a sudden*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • afternoon everyone :)

it's snowing here in london, and my internet is still super slowwww.

i want to hear all about dublin! hope you guys had the most amazing time.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    dunkman wrote:

man, I'm not really a good fan then
    dunkman wrote:

A cold shower is the solution for you!
    afternoon everyone :)

Hey Heather with a super slow internet - how have you been!!!!! Bright sunshine here after a hail shower.. weird......

Most of the Dublin lot are not back yet and Dubliners are still partying.... (well.. they have the day off). Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow. I guess the Rugby (sorry.. bad word on this thread) dampened the spirits for a minute or two until they got another drink! :D
  • afternoon everyone :)

Hey Heather! How's it going?

Snowed here last night a bit... melted now though. :mad: No snowman building here :(
  • hi rita :) hi rob :)

i'm good thanks. have the day off today and haven't even left the house yet! no snowmen here either i'm afraid. the snow has gone already and it's sunny again.

whats new with you guys?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    Not much heather.. the usual...

Though Rob wants to strip in my living room and get paid for it... Told him I don't pay for people stripping..... :p
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Fan woman :p i like it
    yesterday I was Amstar and had to wear purple, my wepons were throwing knives :p (yes I was playing with Herbie )

Hi Heather :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    yesterday I was Amstar and had to wear purple, my wepons were throwing knives :p (yes I was playing with Herbie )
    Herbie..... right.... Go ahead - admit it... you were acting out one of Mr. V's fantasies!! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Herbie..... right.... Go ahead - admit it... you were acting out one of Mr. V's fantasies!! :D

hahahahahahahahahaha
    no his are slightly different and involve an iron horse :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    involve an iron horse :p

:eek: That's not very eco-friendly!
  • redrock wrote:
    Not much heather.. the usual...

Though Rob wants to strip in my living room and get paid for it... Told him I don't pay for people stripping..... :p
    Careful... you're talking to somebody who DOES get paid to strip :p

Haven't you finished yet anyway?!
  • ROBIN!! i thought you were a nice young man!

hello vv :)
    Careful... you're talking to somebody who DOES get paid to strip :p

Haven't you finished yet anyway?!

But I don't.....

Nah.. not finished.. only two walls - those that required the least effort in moving stuff around. Will continue tomorrow...
  • ROBIN!! i thought you were a nice young man!

hello vv :)
    I am nice ;):D:p
    V V wrote:
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    no his are slightly different and involve an iron horse :p

care to ellaborate?
    :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    *wanders into thread*

hello ... what's been going on 'ere then :confused:

am at the airport and have about ten minutes of internet access left ... anyone about????

foxymop79 have cleared my pms.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • pippa!

are you on your way back from dublin? how was it?!
    T'was great. Thanks Helen for the hospitality!

We did very little sleeping though so feeling a little weary ... work tomorrow should be interesting :o we've all ....ed (:confused: I'm guessing you can work out what word that is but this computer won't let me type it :D) up our bodyclocks.

We got an interesting phone call from Steve on Paddy's day night :p
    Chime wrote:

We got an interesting phone call from Steve on Paddy's day night :p
    time to ellaborate ? :D

Buru ..... no :p
    V V wrote:

Just bought a cup of tea so what better way to spend the change than on 20 more minutes on the internet :D

Ah he was putting random people in whatever drinking establishment he was frequenting on the phone and asking us to pass on interesting messages to other people :p think we all just passed on the phone so he could deliver his messages in person.
    Chime wrote:
    Ah he was putting random people in whatever drinking establishment he was frequenting on the phone and asking us to pass on interesting messages to other people :p think we all just passed on the phone so he could deliver his messages in person.

Just being Steve then? :D
    V V wrote:

Buru ..... no :p

haha... I figured. :D
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Hi all!

Just thought I'd pop on and say hi before I go off to the land of the living dead and mark some more books! How is everyone? I've had a really crap year so far but hopefully its looking up now .... my pearl jam vinyl arrived this morning when I thought I hadn't renewed my membership in time, so fingers crossed!

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    Morning everyone!

Missed Claire again..... August will be great for you Claire!! :D:D:D:D