Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    What badges? :confused:

you said you were designing badges for the wembley gig?!?!?!??!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :eek: he forgot!!!!! :eek:
  • dunkman wrote:
    you said you were designing badges for the wembley gig?!?!?!??!
    Shit... *Thinks about how he can talk himself outta this one*
    Just say you're a crap designer and you have no inspiration whatsoever for the design and it would be a complete disservice to those attending the show and wanting a souvenir badge. You would rather have someone creative and talented take this project forward.....
  • redrock wrote:
    Just say you're a crap designer and you have no inspiration whatsoever for the design and it would be a complete disservice to those attending the show and wanting a souvenir badge. You would rather have someone creative and talented take this project forward.....
    I'm workin' on it right now! Will post a link when I'm done in a few minutes :p
    Bloody hell.. got CSI Miami on (Gabrielle was watching it..).. made me look up! #1 Zero (Audioslave) was playing!!! Damn...
  • redrock wrote:
    Bloody hell.. got CSI Miami on (Gabrielle was watching it..).. made me look up! #1 Zero (Audioslave) was playing!!! Damn...
    Oh red, you and your Audioslave... so whatdya reckon for Sat then?

Looks like my only option would be to drive :( But could sort people out for lifts etc....

Badge designs are almost done...
    Need to think about logistics for Saturday... If you drive, you will have to stay at Byrnzie's overnight (no drinking and driving!!!)....

Badges almost done? You doing a crap, rushed job??? :D
  • redrock wrote:
    Need to think about logistics for Saturday... If you drive, you will have to stay at Byrnzie's overnight (no drinking and driving!!!)....

Badges almost done? You doing a crap, rushed job??? :D
    See for yourself:

Example A
    Example B

Obviously I can remove/add things, but I quite like 'em...
    See for yourself:

Example A
    Example B

Obviously I can remove/add things, but I quite like 'em...

how did you get them from your etch-a-sketch onto the PC? :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    how did you get them from your etch-a-sketch onto the PC? :p
    Haha, it's late and i threw a t-shirt onto the scanner. :p Photoshop can barely be functioned when the canvas is less than 1cm.

I'm guessing you liked the one with the England flag though, right? :p
    I'm guessing you liked the one with the England flag though, right? :p

i thought it was a crossfire thingy :D:D

i can't wear it if it has St Georges dude.. people will be taking photos.. border patrol wont let me back in, etc!!! ;)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Go for A...I don't want no dirty english flag on my chest

London Baby :D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    heres mine

http://www.blogstoday.co.uk/BlogsImages/Blogv7nxsOV06r4ES13QhQ/Union%20Jack.JPG

and the text will read "cheer up fuckface"
  • dunkman wrote:
    i thought it was a crossfire thingy :D:D

i can't wear it if it has St Georges dude.. people will be taking photos.. border patrol wont let me back in, etc!!! ;)
    Border patrol?! What, to ensure the haggis don't emigrate to Newcastle and flatten the Scottish export market? :confused:
    or i'll add Pearl into this instead of the word "the"

http://www.impactmerch.com/home/files/t_5062.jpg
    Irish Al wrote:
    Go for A...I don't want no dirty english flag on my chest

London Baby :D:D:D:D

Al baby

i've missed you like a hooker misses being punched in the fudd
    dunkman wrote:
    Al baby

i've missed you like a hooker misses being punched in the fudd

Awwwwwwwww thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me :o

How ya doin my boy??? Was having great chats withs emmi last night and you came up a few times.......we kinda like ya :o:D
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkman wrote:
    or i'll add Pearl into this instead of the word "the"

http://www.impactmerch.com/home/files/t_5062.jpg
    Now you're talking!

I should have thought of that. But I didn't. So you win. Now make the fucking badges you bell end!
    One of ya do it ya tossers :D

Right I'm going to have a cuppa and a game of Champ man and then off to bed....laters sweethearts :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Awwwwwwwww thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me :o

How ya doin my boy??? Was having great chats withs emmi last night and you came up a few times.......we kinda like ya :o:D

i'm looking forward to seeing you all in June...

people like me? if i hadnt donated my tear ducts to Simon Weston i would have cried at that!!!

thats probably the sickest thing i;ve typed on this forum :)
    Irish Al wrote:
    One of ya do it ya tossers :D

Right I'm going to have a cuppa and a game of Champ man and then off to bed....laters sweethearts :D

fucking Champ Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you do realise it can be played online with another mortal foe dont you?

me and my Southampton buddy Smith play it once a week online... fuckin sweet.. i'll play you sometime? i'll go Chelsea and you go Accrington Stanley
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm looking forward to seeing you all in June...

people like me? if i hadnt donated my tear ducts to Simon Weston i would have cried at that!!!

thats probably the sickest thing i;ve typed on this forum :)

Yep I'd be expecting a ban very shortly if I was you :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    fucking Champ Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you do realise it can be played online with another mortal foe dont you?

me and my Southampton buddy Smith play it once a week online... fuckin sweet.. i'll play you sometime? i'll go Chelsea and you go Accrington Stanley

No way :eek: How, where when who??????????
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    No way :eek: How, where when who??????????

i'll explain it some other time in more detail but its dead easy... i run as a host server and give you my IP address and you just type that into a box somewhere and voila... game on!!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    i'll explain it some other time in more detail but its dead easy... i run as a host server and give you my IP address and you just type that into a box somewhere and voila... game on!!!!

Cool we'll sort it out again :D Right Cuppa and I'm about to play Barca in the Euro semis....come on you reds :D
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    evening all...

god... i have one day off and have 10 pages about badgers or something to wade through...

anyway, Herts/London dilemma solved for me... have a friend's 40th birthday party to go to in Putney so, sorry Byrnzie but i'll be getting pissed and falling in the Thames before getting the last train home to Hampton...

still, you'd all spend the evening talking about the fucking Astoria gig anyway so it wouldn't really be any fun... :D

bastards.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    still, you'd all spend the evening talking about the fucking Astoria gig anyway so it wouldn't really be any fun... :D

bastards.
    Nah, the first half an hour of conversation might feature the Astoria in some way, or the piss-up before the Astoria, or how much we payed to get to the Astoria... but after that it'll just be incomprehendable babble to the degree that even Oxford's best linguist couldn't translate it.

:eek:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Nah, the first half an hour of conversation might feature the Astoria in some way, or the piss-up before the Astoria, or how much we payed to get to the Astoria... but after that it'll just be incomprehendable babble to the degree that even Oxford's best linguist couldn't translate it.

:eek:

unless he/she had been studying this message pit beforehand... i think it should offer a few clues to the way things will be going...;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Morning everyone... looks like I hit the sack too early last night - missed Al again!

Any of you lot got Reading or Leeds tickets? I was (and still am) tempted by the Sunday in Reading.....

Rob.. your badges.. ummmmmm... ummmmmm.... what can I say? Dunky!!!!! We need you for this!! :D:D:D:D