Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Happy Paddy's day! :D
    I feel rough today. I can't think why? :confused:
    :p
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    UKDave wrote:
    That's actually a rare disease that a few of us have suffered from in the past, I certainly did :o and Stoney... :o

it's called typebollockus, easiest way to recover is drink to oblivion so that you can't focus on the keyboard ;)

did that last night. urgh. :(
    woken up at about 6am this morning by a 3-year-old jumping on my head and demanding to go downstairs to watch CBeebies. :mad:
    no Alka Seltzer in the house. :eek:
    now i have the joy of Sainsbury's to contemplate.

nice day though... :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Happy Paddy's day! :D
    I feel rough today. I can't think why? :confused:
    :p
    Know the feeling dude! Although I have a feeling next weekend will be even harder to recover from... ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    woken up at about 6am this morning by a 3-year-old jumping on my head and demanding to go downstairs to watch CBeebies. :mad:

I am glad those days are over and they are old enough to go down stars n watch TV on their own :p
    today I got breakfast in bed :D
    I do hope you all rememberd to send love and thanks to any mothers in your life who have been there for you ;) xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Ahhhh... we did a swap and had Mother's Day yesterday, so today I had a nice looooong lie-in while various mothers and children went off to church for some reason or another... ;)
    mmmmm... peace and quiet and then Pearl Jam on the stereo :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    I am glad those days are over and they are old enough to go down stars n watch TV on their own :p
    today I got breakfast in bed :D
    I do hope you all rememberd to send love and thanks to any mothers in your life who have been there for you ;) xx

Mother's day in France is in May so I have a bit of time!!!

I got my breakfast in bed too... BROWNIES!!! :D:D:D:D My daughter sure knows her mum!!! She also got me a little charm bracelet with a couple of charms (because I lost mine ages ago)... sweet. :D She's also doing the cooking today... very adventurous as well.... I'm being spoilt! :D
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Hey and a shitty rainy and windy afternoon to you all...he.he...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooh
    rita ! :p i dont know where to start ?? :eek:

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/chris-cornell/chris-cornell01.php
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    V V wrote:
    ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooh
    rita ! :p i dont know where to start ?? :eek:

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/chris-cornell/chris-cornell01.php
    OMG.....those are really some hot pictures of Chris.....* drewls*...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Just wanted to say hi - I have pm'd a few of the Astoria crew - but chime and keithos have exceeded their limit - dammit!

How is everyone?

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    Claire!!!!!! What a lovely surprise :D:D:D I guess you've been busy with wedding and stuff.. missing you on the pit!! :D

Good morning everyone....

For those interested, Reading and Leeds go on sale tonight at 7.00pm... line-up announced at 6.45 on radio 1.
  • Morning, erm, Red *waves to anyone else...*

How was the weekend? I'd imagine Reading/Leeds will feature Razorlight, Smashing Pumpkins and RHCP as the main headliners. Unless the fiddlers persuaded RATM to bring it over here... that'd be sweet.
    Week-end was mixed.... sunday was good. There's rumours that NIN might hit the festivals.....
    Just watching the Hall of Fame thing... Damn.. Patti Smith still has it! Saw her live during her 'Horses' time... she was amazing!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Just watching the Hall of Fame thing... Damn.. Patti Smith still has it! Saw her live during her 'Horses' time... she was amazing!

I've seen her twice in concert.
    So when's everyone getting back from Dublin? :confused:
    coming back today sometime?

Just finished watching old stuff from the HoF... Eddie with the Doors.... shit!!! Especially Roadhouse Blues......

Better get on with things now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    coming back today sometime?

Just finished watching old stuff from the HoF... Eddie with the Doors.... shit!!! Especially Roadhouse Blues......

i 'tried' to watch that as well... :o:o:o

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    tried? :confused:
    redrock wrote:
    tried? :confused:

yes... i found it embarrassing to watch ;)

actually i had seen it before and its v.good..... i fucking love The Doors as well :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    yes... i found it embarrassing to watch ;)
    But Dunk.... he's got long trousers on... no shorts to be seen (though he does have his top tucked in... how nerdy is that!)!
    redrock wrote:
    though he does have his top tucked in... how nerdy is that!)!

:D:D

just the phrase "top tucked in" made me giggle
    dunkman wrote:
    :D:D

just the phrase "top tucked in" made me giggle

starting with girlie giggles.... :D
    redrock wrote:
    starting with girlie giggles.... :D

is there another kind? :D
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    happy mother's day to the moms (we celebrate it on another date here!)

I just want to say... last saturday I saw the show of my life... Roger Waters doing his Dark Side of the moon tour, simply out of this world. For any Pink Floyd fans out there, a must! Never have I heard such an excellent sound, and the visuals and other gimmicks... simply spectacular. The musicians are all top notch, and the lady singers... oh my!!! I was floored.

Perhaps you have already seen him, since all artists usually come down to South America after they have been around Europe and N. America. But if you haven't... go go GO!!

first set - Pink Floyd faves + some Roger Waters songs
    2nd set - Dark Side of the moon (whole)
    Encores - songs from the Wall, closes with Comfortably numb
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Hi Marina!!! Glad you enjoyed your show. I never was a big Pink Floyd fan....
    hello :) crazy half snowing half not kinda day :)
    I had a lovely weekend thanks esp. cos i saw red ;):D
    V V wrote:
    hello :) crazy half snowing half not kinda day :)

Just gone all dark and we're having a hail shower... cats are loving it!
    V V wrote:
    I had a lovely weekend thanks esp. cos i saw red ;):D
    That was lovely!!!! Hopefully next time I will have some voice! ;)
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    Hi Marina!!! Glad you enjoyed your show. I never was a big Pink Floyd fan....

Hi Red! :D
    Hi VV!! :D

I am a huge fan!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    I am a huge fan!

thats handy as Argentina can get quite hot sometimes so you can cool folks down
    hi Buru , glad your show was good i know how much u love them and how long you've been waiting ! :)