Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Rob.. your badges.. ummmmmm... ummmmmm.... what can I say? Dunky!!!!! We need you for this!! :D:D:D:D

i'm afraid the baton has been passed... give him his dues he did them in about 14 seconds.. i'm sure it'll be alright on the night :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Morning all

Red-Those will not be used. Dunk had an idea an I'm going to town with it.

Dunk-No photoshop at the office, but can try using the bollocky MS stuff. Will keep ya's updated.

Anyone else-Yo!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Red-Those will not be used.

Phew!!!!! :D
  • A slight improvement?

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q201/Scratch_86/P-Jamlogoi.jpg

Obviously I'll clean up the edges.
    A slight improvement?

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q201/Scratch_86/P-Jamlogoi.jpg

Obviously I'll clean up the edges.

Improvement but.... date? Wembley? Anything? We knew which gig the other badges were from... would be nice to know for this one too! :D
  • redrock wrote:
    Improvement but.... date? Wembley? Anything? We knew which gig the other badges were from... would be nice to know for this one too! :D
    Hmmm... will think of something.
    hmmmm..... well.. gotta go out now... when I come back, I want to see the finished product (well thought finished product!!!) :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    the who ref. badge is good , but I'm always a sucker for SKULLLSSSSSSSS

so i like that one alot :D

OOOOooo Red, she is SO demanding ! :p
    laters xxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/429145341/

:cool: check the station names...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    Really good... although might be a bit much in such a small space?

So elaborate on why you named the stations as such... I'd see it more as if the starting point was Release/Severed Hand/Long Road/anything except Interstellar Overdrive or Go, followed by Corduroy with a few surprises terminating at Yellow Ledbetter/Alive/RITFW/Indifference... if ye catch my drift.

Now I need to find out what a drift actually is...back in a jiffy
    Really good... although might be a bit much in such a small space?

So elaborate on why you named the stations as such... I'd see it more as if the starting point was Release/Severed Hand/Long Road/anything except Interstellar Overdrive or Go, followed by Corduroy with a few surprises terminating at Yellow Ledbetter/Alive/RITFW/Indifference... if ye catch my drift.

Now I need to find out what a drift actually is...back in a jiffy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/429160818/

this one has the text as 16pt Arial bold so type that onto a word doc and you'll see how big it really is....

i liked your target The Who style one as well... even though i gave you the idea ;):p
    nice work Dunk !
    i like the album names one not sure about the text PJ is writen in go's tho. hummmm
    dont give me to many choices boys , i'm dreadful at making my mind up :o
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    right this one is for fun

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/429195683/

and this is my favourite so far :cool: (of mine i mean)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/429195684/

its punk beautifulness
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    nice work Dunk !
    i like the album names one not sure about the text PJ is writen in go's tho. hummmm
    dont give me to many choices boys , i'm dreadful at making my mind up :o

do a few shimmies while you think about the possibility of considering maybe making your mind up... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

I love both of them ! very pistols !
    dunkman wrote:
    and this is my favourite so far :cool: (of mine i mean)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/429195684/

its punk beautifulness

hmmm... not sure i dig it...

sorry...:eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    do a few shimmies while you think about the possibility of considering maybe making your mind up... ;)

:eek: how did u know?, that is my very next job ! working on the "thick beat with Horn" ;)
    V V wrote:
    :eek: how did u know?, that is my very next job ! working on the "thick beat with Horn" ;)

oh... that just has sooooo many possible interpretations i think my head's going into meltdown... :D

gotta go do some work :(
    jrd wrote:
    hmmm... not sure i dig it...

sorry...:eek:

you werent getting one anyway :confused:

thats alright... i love it as its punktastic... plus i loathe the queen.. 2 birds with 1 Stone

which equals Pj member in 3some scandal.. see what i did there... hmmm hmmmm... *wallows in own smugness*
    you could do a play on this stuff !

http://www.ebtm.com/invt/cstspsq1#

I would but i dont know how ! :o
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunk, that second last page in your 'other' thread was hilarious :D some people get so worked up, eh?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    you werent getting one anyway :confused:

thats alright... i love it as its punktastic... plus i loathe the queen.. 2 birds with 1 Stone

which equals Pj member in 3some scandal.. see what i did there... hmmm hmmmm... *wallows in own smugness*
    I like the skull one :D but what's with the skull trend? Think we may have to wear it on the INSIDE of our jackets anyway :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    dunk, that second last page in your 'other' thread was hilarious :D some people get so worked up, eh?

aye.... it got locked :D

ok, Robin... i'm afraid its up to you big boy...
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    hey all

I like the tube ones, but that is because I don't like skulls much lol
    but I'll buy/wear a badge whatever the final design is!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/429224655/

much copied, but always classic!!!
    dunkman wrote:

yes thanks what i was thinking after seeing ur queenskull one ! :)

I like it , I like the colour !!!!!! :D:p

rob , any more from u then do we get to vote ? hehehehe
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:

ooOooo I like it!! :D Very cool colours

and I also like the tube one, the same one as vedder_soup
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?

...but where're "Ament" and "Cameron"... not enough room to fit 'em all in ?
    jrd wrote:
    ...but where're "Ament" and "Cameron"... not enough room to fit 'em all in ?

i did the words in a quick styleeee, easily changed and stuff :)

i just tried to think of one word songs/album titles/members