Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    What? :eek: Scottish people spend money? Nope... no Scots coming :o

All from England (apart from Barbara but she lives there) with the exception of a norweigian and a finn :)

Some of us have to stay and man the fort/board! :rolleyes:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    What? :eek: Scottish people spend money? Nope... no Scots coming :o

:D

i've spent the last 2 days defending my view on that fucking thread i made about PJ being embarrassing to watch... :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Byrnzie wrote:

Tell me about it :P
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :D:D:D
    I had a grrrrrreat night :p
    but am so fuzzy this morning that I've popped home get some money, theres nothing like doing all your food shhopping putting it through the till and then realising you've no way to pay for it :eek::(:o

HH. i know funny name ;) for our lil boy i wanted to call him something starting with T, T Bone ! and I did like the name "Strider" from LOTR but Strider Bone !!! :o we also liked the name stone but that didnt work either.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooooooOOOOOOoooooo

Postie's been!!!!!!!! And I have been spoilt this morning... I got:

MY HOLIDAY SINGLE!!! And.....

A 'little' PJ prezzie from Helen!!! Thank you Helen!! :D:D:D:D

Oh... and I got a bill too :(

Dunky... you've been called worse than that before!!! :p
    Keithos wrote:
    Tell me about it :P

So are you not able to drink at the moment, what with the painkillers and all? :confused: I'm off work for two weeks after Friday and could do with a London drinking partner! ;)
    redrock wrote:
    ooooooOOOOOOoooooo

congratssssssssssssss :D dont know why I'm excited I cant play the damn thing !

no gossip from last night just was told how what great bunch of guys PJ are :o did'nt get time to speak to the organ grinder (tho. did get a kiss) but the monkey said they are touring june and july , so that could be intresting !!!!!
    maybe seeing them at a party saturday :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Haha!! Neither can I.. unless I get the turntable down from the attic and dust it off.... :D Just nice to have... The single must be up somewhere to download (or will be up soon!) :D
    got to go pay for the shopping bye for now
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So are you not able to drink at the moment, what with the painkillers and all? :confused: I'm off work for two weeks after Friday and could do with a London drinking partner! ;)

I can drink, just house bound! I should be able to move around next week though :)
    dunkman wrote:
    :D

i've spent the last 2 days defending my view on that fucking thread i made about PJ being embarrassing to watch... :D:D

Only just looked at the thread. I've already replied but I'll read through it all now.
    Keithos wrote:
    I can drink, just house bound! I should be able to move around next week though :)

I'll give you a shout next week then. :)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    morning peeps :D

am now packed (mainly :o) so just chillin' this time off in the middle of the week stuff is goooooddd

oh red our postie hasn't been yet so fingers crossed :) not that i can play it either :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redrock wrote:
    Haha!! Neither can I.. unless I get the turntable down from the attic and dust it off.... :D Just nice to have... The single must be up somewhere to download (or will be up soon!) :D

I dunno! :rolleyes: You youngsters with your snazzy new cd player gimmicky things. I'm old school, and still have my turntable and my enormous collection of vinyl at the ready. I also have a shit load of spare plastic inner thingies - can't remember what they're called (inserts?) - with which to play the ten club singles on my turntable. :cool: Mr High fidelity at your service! :)
    Anyone planning to see foo fighters with NIN in Dublin? Pre-sale now on...
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I dunno! :rolleyes: You youngsters with your snazzy new cd player gimmicky things. I'm old school, and still have my turntable and my enormous collection of vinyl at the ready. I also have a shit load of spare plastic inner thingies - can't remember what they're called (inserts?) - with which to play the ten club singles on my turntable. :cool:

Mine came with a little hole in it, but with the bigger one scored in so you can snap it if you need to (does that make sense???)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Anyone planning to see foo fighters with NIN in Dublin? Pre-sale now on...

lalallalallalallal i'm trying to ignore this ... and the e-mail i got from the foos lallalalalallalalalal

i can't afford it ... or the time off as it's mid week :o :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    lalallalallalallal i'm trying to ignore this ... and the e-mail i got from the foos lallalalalallalalalal

i can't afford it ... or the time off as it's mid week :o :(

Same with me.... though.... we plan to be in ireland at the time!!!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    morning :D:D:D
    I had a grrrrrreat night :p
    but am so fuzzy this morning that I've popped home get some money, theres nothing like doing all your food shhopping putting it through the till and then realising you've no way to pay for it :eek::(:o

HH. i know funny name ;) for our lil boy i wanted to call him something starting with T, T Bone ! and I did like the name "Strider" from LOTR but Strider Bone !!! :o we also liked the name stone but that didnt work either.
    :D Stone Bone :D:D:D:D:D lmao that would be funny
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    ooooooOOOOOOoooooo

Postie's been!!!!!!!! And I have been spoilt this morning... I got:

MY HOLIDAY SINGLE!!! And.....

A 'little' PJ prezzie from Helen!!! Thank you Helen!! :D:D:D:D

Oh... and I got a bill too :(

Dunky... you've been called worse than that before!!! :p
    No problem :) I was wondering how long it was gonna take :eek: sorry for forgetting for so long :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Same with me.... though.... we plan to be in ireland at the time!!!
    :eek: Oooohh when ya coming to Ireland?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Aye aye, Francis! :cool: :p

To those awaiting transit... have a good'un!
    redrock wrote:
    Mine came with a little hole in it, but with the bigger one scored in so you can snap it if you need to (does that make sense???)

No! :cool:

:p
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :D Stone Bone :D:D:D:D:D lmao that would be funny

Giveadoga would be cool :) you could claim it was romanian or something :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Just got this message:

Dear Robin

I am sorry to hear your current management are not allowing you any flexibility. We can, however, arrange for you to start at a later date. Provided it fits in with your needs, we can reschedule your start date to Tuesday 18th September. I’m afraid I cannot make it any sooner.

Please let me know if this will be a problem, I may be able to extend it further for you.

Regards,
    Andrea King

:( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:
    Just got this message:

Dear Robin

I am sorry to hear your current management are not allowing you any flexibility. We can, however, arrange for you to start at a later date. Provided it fits in with your needs, we can reschedule your start date to Tuesday 18th September. I’m afraid I cannot make it any sooner.

Please let me know if this will be a problem, I may be able to extend it further for you.

Regards,
    Andrea King

@:{P@{@~OI:PGU^I*(OP£P@}~@:dastardly rotters!
    Just got this message:

Dear Robin

Regards,
    Andrea King

:eek: Oh no Robin :( . Watcha gonna do?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Dunk and Helen :p

Rob :( so sorry thats SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
  • :eek: Oh no Robin :( . Watcha gonna do?
    My current contract ends on the 2nd of April.

What the fuck am I gonna do for six months? :eek:
    My current contract ends on the 2nd of April.

What the fuck am I gonna do for six months? :eek:

Drink beer? :)