Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Chime wrote:
    You're not allowed to laugh :o ... but ... on a Wednesday night I go to Salsa classes at Bar Salsa!

Where will you be?

EDIT: and tonight I will be wearing my PJ T

Hey, nothing wrong with salsa! Salsa's cool. Can you give me a lesson? Maybe at the pub in Temple bar?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey Heineken Helen, I can't remember if I met you. Do you make an appearance in any photo's??
    Lol no. I haven't turned up in any photos so far which is good :D

You don't look familiar though so I don't think so. I was standing pretty much at the top of the queue in an Ireland rugby top.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    I still can't believe that in the NME review of the new Pearl Jam album (in which they awarded a c#ntish 4/10) they said Pearl Jam are trying to sound like Nickleback???????

I'm lost for words...
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Keithos wrote:
    I still can't believe that in the NME review of the new Pearl Jam album (in which they awarded a c#ntish 4/10) they said Pearl Jam are trying to sound like Nickleback???????

I'm lost for words...

I know its unbelievable! But I would expect nothing less from nme.....no fucking taste! You can guarentee that if the album does really well they'll be kissing pj ass for a couple of months! Fuck them....
    I need a coffee!
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    Keithos wrote:

I'm lost for words...

No way!!! How can the NME be so stupid, I need to read this to confirm the Shitrag that NME is, coporate fucking whores. Is this review online?
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
    Chumfatty wrote:
    No way!!! How can the NME be so stupid, I need to read this to confirm the Shitrag that NME is, coporate fucking whores. Is this review online?

Nope - and I refused to buy it so I can't write it up...
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    Keithos wrote:
    Nope - and I refused to buy it so I can't write it up...

Nevermind it'll only be a load of guff anyhoo. I just checked on NMe.com and they have some Interesting PJ shirts for sale, some quite nice.
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
    Hey Irish People Don't Forget One One Day Separates Us From The New Album........the Countdown Has Begun!!

I Cannot Wait Only Heard 4 So Far, Can't Believe That I Managed Not To Listen, It Was Not Easy!
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    1000 ???????
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey Irish People Don't Forget One One Day Separates Us From The New Album........the Countdown Has Begun!!

I Cannot Wait Only Heard 4 So Far, Can't Believe That I Managed Not To Listen, It Was Not Easy!

Yeah... I gave in a while ago... but I wanted to know all the new songs for the Astoria gig!
    Keithos wrote:
    Yeah... I gave in a while ago... but I wanted to know all the new songs for the Astoria gig!

Probably would have done the same!
    I need a coffee!
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    Irish Al wrote:

well my local store in NAAS has it already today!!!! so im in there at 9am 2mrw when my a/c has money!!!!

cant believe over 40 pages have gone up since i was here y'day!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    well my local store in NAAS has it already today!!!! so im in there at 9am 2mrw when my a/c has money!!!!

cant believe over 40 pages have gone up since i was here y'day!!

Jaysus, Naas ahead of the posse for once!!! :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I just came across this on the amazon.co.uk page for the new PJ album... there's a cool video of 'Life Wasted' (scroll down to the Review bit)! It's an extended version of the performance in the 8 minute documentary that's on the Ten Club MySpace site!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000ETQRCM/qid=1146069598/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-6893241-4060615

Enjoy :)
    Keithos wrote:
    I just came across this on the amazon.co.uk page for the new PJ album... there's a cool video of 'Life Wasted' (scroll down to the Review bit)! It's an extended version of the performance in the 8 minute documentary that's on the Ten Club MySpace site!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000ETQRCM/qid=1146069598/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-6893241-4060615

Enjoy :)

I cant download it on this work pc as it's blocked. I'll give it a watch when I get home. FACT: WORK SUCKS ELEPHANTS DICKS!
  • Bump for a spare Dublin tic pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee!

You lucky people, share your secret with me: what kind of computer or tech. equipment do you need to be able to book the tickets? So far I had no luck with computer at work :(
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    you astoria crew folk are intimidating!! you all know each other!

im just a lowly commoner
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
    duggro wrote:

im just a lowly commoner

Hey man, we welcome you into the fold. Are you going to Dublin??
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey man, we welcome you into the fold. Are you going to Dublin??

heeeeell yeaaaaaaaah

then flying on to leeds:):)
    Bump for a spare Dublin tic pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee!

You lucky people, share your secret with me: what kind of computer or tech. equipment do you need to be able to book the tickets? So far I had no luck with computer at work :(

You just needed to have tried for the ticket at 6pm on the dot yesterday. They sold out in about 3 minutes. You'd best try on Saturday now instead for the general sale tickets. Just find out what time they go on sale and then sit by your p.c.
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    I can't believe I'm going, I've checked my profile on the goods section like a million times to make sure they're still there :D

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
    duggro wrote:
    heeeeell yeaaaaaaaah

then flying on to leeds:):)

Helllll boyyyyyyyy.....yip yipedeeyy dawwggggg!!! Then we'll be seeing you there in full technicolour!! Are you gonna wear a kilt like a few of your fellow brethren did at the Astoria??? Not that I'm that way inclined or anything...I'm just pre-empting what the girls are thinking of asking..and what they'll be fervently praying for!
  • hello hello I know this has probably been asked about a million times but i can't be arsed reading through it all.

Does anyone know the presale password on ticketmaster?????

cheers
    Want to be enlightened, like I wanna be told the end...
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Helllll boyyyyyyyy.....yip yipedeeyy dawwggggg!!! Then we'll be seeing you there in full technicolour!! Are you gonna wear a kilt like a few of your fellow brethren did at the Astoria???

oooh i dunno like....kilts are soooo hot! i'd bake myself in the gig......i'd be too worried about getting it ruined as well, cos its new!

arg, im letting my country down!
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You just needed to have tried for the ticket at 6pm on the dot yesterday. They sold out in about 3 minutes. You'd best try on Saturday now instead for the general sale tickets. Just find out what time they go on sale and then sit by your p.c.
    And perserverance. I managed to get tickets after 40 minutes by constant refreshing. My friend managed to do the same after 50 minutes or so when we had nearly completely given up hope.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    duggro wrote:

im just a lowly commoner

it was such a small gig that everyone got to know each other :)

all scottish people are commoners anyway :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    hello hello I know this has probably been asked about a million times but i can't be arsed reading through it all.

Does anyone know the presale password on ticketmaster?????

cheers

presale password on ticketmaster??? I don't think there is a pre-sale with Ticketmaster. You can only get pre-sale tickets through ten club as far as I know. The general sale tickets through Ticketmaster and Seetickets go on sale on Saturday.
    fowls wrote:
    And perserverance. I managed to get tickets after 40 minutes by constant refreshing. My friend managed to do the same after 50 minutes or so when we had nearly completely given up hope.

Really? Shiiiit..I thought that after 3 minutes they were done and dusted. Fair play to ya for perservering!! Where there's a will......
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    presale password on ticketmaster??? I don't think there is a pre-sale with Ticketmaster. You can only get pre-sale tickets through ten club as far as I know. The general sale tickets through Ticketmaster and Seetickets go on sale on Saturday.

ahh I see. I just assumed it was the same because there was one with the foo fighters and oxegen.
    thanks anyway
    Want to be enlightened, like I wanna be told the end...
    duggro wrote:
    i'd be too worried about getting it ruined as well, cos its new!

arg, im letting my country down!

You could just do what Scot did then and pull it up over your head to keep it from getting dirty...that is what you did it for wasn't it Scot???

See The Independent 25.04.06 - ".. When a Scot in a kilt flashes at Vedder, the front man quips that he now knows "what to write about in the postcards home".