Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    Mary? :confused:

:confused:

no, i mean Alba is the proper name for Scotland
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    eMMI wrote:
    *yuck*

oh yes, right. I can never remember her first name. and I don't care, I dislike them for being so.. pouty and air-headed! :p

Yeah Emmi you're right not very good role models are they !!!

One could argue they are so pouty and air headed just so males can aid their egotistical climb to the top...... of whichever business it is they wish to conquer .....
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
    damnation :mad:

you just told me :p

isnt it ironic that nuns are called Mother..... yet they never have sex..... or is there some religious reason for them being called mother... i'm guessing Virgin Mary... :confused:

Dunno Dunk ?
    I think they are called mother because they are all secretly dirty whores who birth those horrible paedo creatures called priests .....

God I hate nuns!!!!!!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :confused:

no, i mean Alba is the proper name for Scotland

well that's her LAST name Dunks. :rolleyes:

and what the hell is going on with me, I can't get any names right today? Jessica Marie Alba, not Mary, like I wrote. :o:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    siochan wrote:
    Yeah Emmi you're right not very good role models are they !!!

One could argue they are so pouty and air headed just so males can aid their egotistical climb to the top...... of whichever business it is they wish to conquer .....

no they are not.

hmm. never thought of that. ;):p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    *yuck*

oh yes, right. I can never remember her first name. and I don't care, I dislike them for being so.. pouty and air-headed! :p

Scarlett Johanssen isnt an air-head... she's actually very clever... not Natalie Portman clever, but clever
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    I think me might have to :D

Anyone else care to join us?

red they are playing loads of dates, may be some not too far away?

Cool! I shall book my ticket later :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Scarlett Johanssen isnt an air-head... she's actually very clever... not Natalie Portman clever, but clever

ah well, I wouldn't know.
    eMMI wrote:

and what the hell is going on with me, I can't get any names right today? Jessica Marie Alba, not Mary, like I wrote. :o:D

I'm kinda scared you know her middle name :eek:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Hellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    :eek: I've just noticed that on the front page of the forum, the section for events in the next 7 days is not there :eek:

Edit: Hello Casey! How long till you fly out to Dublin?

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • :eek: I've just noticed that on the front page of the forum, the section for events in the next 7 days is not there :eek:

Edit: Hello Casey! How long till you fly out to Dublin?

59 hours 11 minutes and 23 seconds, 22 second, 21 seconds....you get the point...:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

I'm kinda scared you know her middle name :eek:

don't be. I wouldn't if it weren't for this wonderful website called Wikipedia. :D you may have heard of it. :)
    Hellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

hey hey Casey. :)
    eMMI wrote:

her last name is what I would call her second name...

so if its Jessica Marie Alba

jessica = 1st name
    marie = middle name
    alba = second name

i might be alone in doing this... but i'm sure others would say Alba is her second name ;):p
    her last name is what I would call her second name...

so if its Jessica Marie Alba

jessica = 1st name
    marie = middle name
    alba = second name

i might be alone in doing this... but i'm sure others would say Alba is her second name ;):p

that's just crazy talk. :rolleyes: ;):p
    Hellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

is it me you're looking for

Lionel Richie RIP... god i miss him!!

he's not dead is he???? damn i loathe him, why isnt he dead!!
    is it me you're looking for

Lionel Richie RIP... god i miss him!!

he's not dead is he???? damn i loathe him, why isnt he dead!!

oh Dunks, thanks for that. :) I like that song. :o:D

no, I don't think he's dead..
    lionel may not be dead but his daughter certainly looks like a corpse!
  • mickaxemickaxe Posts: 59
    Afternoon!!!

Hands up if you're listening to PJ for at least 8 hrs a day at the moment or studying lyrics sheets in case you fuck up a few words at the gig............I am.....!
    mickaxe wrote:
    Afternoon!!!

Hands up if you're listening to PJ for at least 8 hrs a day at the moment or studying lyrics sheets in case you fuck up a few words at the gig............I am.....!

No I'm abstaining from listening to Pearl Jam until at least Tuesday :) Will make me appreciate them more.

Rockin' out to Creadles
    mickaxe wrote:
    Afternoon!!!

It's better fun not to look at lyrics lists - I only do if i can't decipher the lyrics of a song which in Eddies case isn't that often in some cases I like singing the wrong lyrics cos its better fun !!
    Listening to music especially Pearl Jam is a daily occurance in my home and elsewhere if i've mp3 player with me!
    I'm just excited that I'm getting to hear Eddie sing his wee heart out in the point again !!!!!!
  • eMMI wrote:
    hey hey Casey. :)

Hey em!!!

EDIT: Have you seen Dunk:o
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Hey em!!!

hey.

what, here? oh, he's around. :)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hi NAH. Can you actually concentrate on anything at the moment? :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘I'll go with what the flow does but think i am planning on going back to hotel changing clothes having a quick shower and going to helen's’

Hahaha dunk :p

‘Hands up if you're listening to PJ for at least 8 hrs a day at the moment or studying lyrics sheets in case you fuck up a few words at the gig............I am.....!’

Lol Mike, it won’t make a bit of difference, at the Astoria I could hardly remember ANY words at all. My brain was about 20 seconds behind my mouth :D

Heya Casey :) we have another change of plan you'll be glad to know :D but it's a good one.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Hey em!!!

*waves*
    Actually, I don't mean to hold anyone else to ransom either but I'd like to go out for a drink afterwards. I think! Bruxelles sounds good. PJ on the jukebox AND Phil Lynott standing right outside.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Actually, I don't mean to hold anyone else to ransom either but I'd like to go out for a drink afterwards. I think! Bruxelles sounds good. PJ on the jukebox AND Phil Lynott standing right outside.

Look Dave!!!!!!!!!! Lynott outside, Pj on jukie..... beer on a tap... i'm so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this place close to Temple Bar area hellsy?
    Look Dave!!!!!!!!!! Lynott outside, Pj on jukie..... beer on a tap... i'm so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this place close to Temple Bar area hellsy?
    Well close enough - 10 minute walk I suppose!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life