Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sounds clear as mud! :eek:

and that's exaclty how clear it is. :eek: really freaky stuff. :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. :D

alright, just as long as I've got a ticket, I'm cool. :D (the only reason I even bother to think about spare tickets and who has them is cause I know Andrew'd love to go. :o but yeh, I'm sorted, I'm cool. :cool: )

gotta be off now - again. I might log in later but if not, talk to you all later. :)
    Okey dokey - we'll put andrew on the list of people needing tickets then :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sounds clear as mud! :eek:
    THIS is what's been going on in my brain ever since the concert has been announced... I should never have got extra tickets :D and will never ever do so again :D

Such jumble going around my head, lol.

Ooohh, 9000 :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Okey dokey - we'll put andrew on the list of people needing tickets then :D

there's a list? where? :confused::D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    THIS is what's been going on in my brain ever since the concert has been announced... I should never have got extra tickets :D and will never ever do so again :D

Such jumble going around my head, lol.

but I adore you for getting the extras. ;):D
    eMMI wrote:
    there's a list? where? :confused::D

In my head with all the other crap :D

Nobody'll ever find it :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    but I adore you for getting the extras. ;):D
    Oh thanks :)

Well I'm glad I could give one to someone like you anyway... I'm trying to get you a 10c ticket though - hmm... maybe I should stop :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh thanks :)

Well I'm glad I could give one to someone like you anyway... I'm trying to get you a 10c ticket though - hmm... maybe I should stop :D

aww. :)

lol. well, if any decisions are made, PM or text me will ya? :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm really lost with this whole ticket-ordeal.. so that's why I'm trying to steer clear from it. :o

well i am too... i tried to help out others... but i got burned on that one... now i just look after cripples and stuff :)

so eMMI is the only one so far not with a 10club band ticket then... if this ticket debacle hadnt been so debaclous then i would have got her one this morning from the other guy on the other thread and nutmeg could have had the GA ticket.... :mad: fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eMMI wrote:
    aww. :)

lol. well, if any decisions are made, PM or text me will ya? :D

Will do :)

Well dunk, that's the list now. As far as we're concerned, those three have been sorted out - they're all adults and can organise it between themselves :D

So now we need to find a 10c ticket for eMMI, which would free up her GA ticket to go to Glaswegian :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Will do :)

Well dunk, that's the list now. As far as we're concerned, those three have been sorted out - they're all adults and can organise it between themselves :D

So now we need to find a 10c ticket for eMMI, which would free up her GA ticket to go to Glaswegian :)

Maybe we could just forge one or something! So y'know, all we'd have to do is get the band, send the dimensions and colour via PDA to a computer and printer mysteriously located outside then give if to eMMI! Easy peasy!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Maybe we could just forge one or something! So y'know, all we'd have to do is get the band, send the dimensions and colour via PDA to a computer and printer mysteriously located outside then give if to eMMI! Easy peasy!
    you lost me at 'get the band', get them??? Where? :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

unless its a straight swap.... :confused::D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    unless its a straight swap.... :confused::D
    Who's gonna swap a 10c ticket for a non10c ticket? :confused: unless it's seated or something like that.

Anyway, nothing in the ticket game is straightforward :o *sigh*
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    you lost me at 'get the band', get them??? Where? :eek:

Did ye not get a 10c confirmation mail yesterday? I got one telling me a time and place to get a pit band, and that we get in 15 minutes before the rest of the crowd!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Did ye not get a 10c confirmation mail yesterday? I got one telling me a time and place to get a pit band, and that we get in 15 minutes before the rest of the crowd!

Lol, by 'band' I thought ya meant ya know 'the band'... pearl jam :D

Oh such a confusing day :o makes a wee bit more sense now though :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Who's gonna swap a 10c ticket for a non10c ticket? :confused: unless it's seated or something like that.

you answered your own question :rolleyes: although whats the "something like that" part... is there a "hover" section i dont know about.... or "hand-gliding" section :D

i swapped seating at the Astoria for standing didnt I! some people dont like being crushed up the front....
    Jennytree wrote:

*whispers*

she's not in the 10club.... and yet she calls me a tight bastard.... its fucking £13 a year or something :rolleyes:
    you answered your own question :rolleyes: although whats the "something like that" part... is there a "hover" section i dont know about.... or "hand-gliding" section :D

i swapped seating at the Astoria for standing didnt I! some people dont like being crushed up the front....

Em's ticket is NON 10C STANDING :rolleyes: so anyone swapping their 10c ticket would NOT be getting a seat in return. For fuck sake, ENOUGH with the fucking ticket talk :rolleyes:

:D

You ARE a tight bastard dunk... I'm not!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    *whispers*

she's not in the 10club.... and yet she calls me a tight bastard.... its fucking £13 a year or something :rolleyes:

There was no need to shout! *cries* :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    There was no need to shout! *cries* :p

Awww... now dunk, see what you've done :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I was just reading though the 'Dublin is sold out' thread and looking at all the shit being spouted just after the tickets first went on sale. Some of it gave me a chuckle. (And I've decided to steal someones signature who was on there coz it made me giggle).

Edit: Does anyone know the difference between a giggle and a chuckle? Or a chuckle and a chortle? Or a laugh and a titter? Is titter even a word?) :confused:
  • :eek

I didn't mean to cause such a ruckus by starting this ticket talk earlier today.

anyway....if anyone DOESN'T have a 10C ticket and needs someone to hang out with during the gig in a place where you won't get squashed to death, then they are more than welcome to come join Gen and myself :)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    Em's ticket is NON 10C STANDING :rolleyes: so anyone swapping their 10c ticket would NOT be getting a seat in return. For fuck sake, ENOUGH with the fucking ticket talk :rolleyes:

:D

You ARE a tight bastard dunk... I'm not!

:D:D:D

at last!!!!! a post of yours made sense

sorry, i understand now!!!
    :eek

I didn't mean to cause such a ruckus by starting this ticket talk earlier today.

anyway....if anyone DOESN'T have a 10C ticket and needs someone to hang out with during the gig in a place where you won't get squashed to death, then they are more than welcome to come join Gen and myself :)
    Lol, that's ok :D

Em doesn't have a 10c ticket - so if we can't get her one she'll be looking for someone to hang out with so thanks for the offer :)

I'm going home so have a great weekend everyone and try not to talk TOO much shite :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D:D:D

at last!!!!! a post of yours made sense

sorry, i understand now!!!

:rolleyes: a fucking week later :D

Don't blame me for you being stupid :p

Have a good one, chat to yas next week.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    btw where is Al ????? did he go on holiday ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    btw where is Al ????? did he go on holiday ?

Yeah I think so. Not sure where though. :confused: btw Hello VV!! :D
  • anyone here??? I'm still at work and you wankers are probably drinking a pint somewhere.....:mad:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i'm here NAH ! where are you ?

and Hello Byrnzie :D, ur hello made me smile, thank you
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!