Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Right gotta go I'm afraid guys.

Helen - I shall have to find VV first before I queue! :D But will definitely be meeting peeps for a pre-gig drink :)

Have a good weekend all. My time on the net will be even less next week I suspect with more people back in the office.
    But hopefully catch you guys at some point. :)
    Oh well have a great weekend caz - I'm sure I'll send ya a drunken text at some point :rolleyes: and I look forward to yours :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Knives out at dawn! You two are like Punch and Judy! :D
    I'm Judy, right? :o

I dunno V, most department stores have cafe's on top :D maybe arnotts??????
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I'm Judy, right? :o

I dunno V, most department stores have cafe's on top :D maybe arnotts??????

she said it was really funky and artsie , she said it was "your kind of place V " << what does that mean LOL oh well i may find it.

btw have a look at this :D Ladies !

http://www.sendspace.com/file/70gnmp

and do you think they will stay in That hotel , the bono one ?? clarens ? is it called ?? is it nice H ? have you ever been in ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    she said it was really funky and artsie , she said it was "your kind of place V " << what does that mean LOL oh well i may find it.

btw have a look at this :D Ladies !

http://www.sendspace.com/file/70gnmp

and do you think they will stay in That hotel , the bono one ?? clarens ? is it called ?? is it nice H ? have you ever been in ??
    Never been in it but it's a big expensive one. Who knows really? There are only maybe 4 or 5 top class hotels in Dublin where the famous stay so we could put somebody at each one, lol.

Hmm... I dunno if Arnotts is funky and artsie, lol, haven't really been in there but I know there's a cafe on top. Oooh, maybe that household shop at Stephens green - habitat? It has really cool stuff and there's a cafe on top. I dunno.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    no not Habitat we have one of those.

she made it sound a one - off . nvm.

so one in each hotel ??? hummm are you gonna do any storking ? sp? the day b4 ?? hehe
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    alright folks, good morning/afternoon/whatever. :D

just a quick visit now but more later on the day. :D anything I should know?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    eMMI wrote:
    :D anything I should know?

I have officially joined this thread now. That's the big news for today :D My name is on that big list on the first page now :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    I have officially joined this thread now. That's the big news for today :D My name is on that big list on the first page now :)

cool. :D you're.. umm.. Neil? right? I'm trying to remember people's *real* names. lol. not doing too good so far but I'm getting there.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    cool. :D you're.. umm.. Neil? right? I'm trying to remember people's *real* names. lol. not doing too good so far but I'm getting there.
    Yeah, got it in one. You're getting better Emmi :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Never been in it but it's a big expensive one. Who knows really? There are only maybe 4 or 5 top class hotels in Dublin where the famous stay so we could put somebody at each one, lol.

Hmm... I dunno if Arnotts is funky and artsie, lol, haven't really been in there but I know there's a cafe on top. Oooh, maybe that household shop at Stephens green - habitat? It has really cool stuff and there's a cafe on top. I dunno.

Yo H! Have you any pics of the pub we're meeting in???? :confused::D:o
    Yeah, got it in one. You're getting better Emmi :)

yes! :D thank you kindly. :)

so, can't wait for the gig eh? you're surely meeting up beforehand aren't you?
    eMMI wrote:
    alright folks, good morning/afternoon/whatever. :D

just a quick visit now but more later on the day. :D anything I should know?

:D:D:D:D Hellooooooooooooo Emmi!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
    I'll try my best Em. I've got exams around that time so I'm not a fixture at the pub, but I'll definitely try hard as I can to get there.

This may get confusing...we now have 2 HH's! Hitch Hiker and Heineken Helen! I suspect a conspiracy! :eek:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    :D:D:D:D Hellooooooooooooo Emmi!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

hello hello Steve. :D how's things?

You're not Yoda are you Hitch-Hiker? :confused:
    I'll try my best Em. I've got exams around that time so I'm not a fixture at the pub, but I'll definitely try hard as I can to get there.

oh okay. :) damn exams, don't people understand that you have better things to do? :D
    eMMI wrote:
    hello hello Steve. :D how's things?

Things is o.k. Almost the weekend! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    This may get confusing...we now have 2 HH's! Hitch Hiker and Heineken Helen! I suspect a conspiracy! :eek:

a conspiracy? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

lol. just use their real names. or then 'Hitch' or 'Hiker' and 'Heineken' or 'Helen'. :p
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Things is o.k. Almost the weekend! :D

that's good to hear. :) I know!! yey! another weekend when I've got absolutely nothing to do! :eek: :o:D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You're not Yoda are you Hitch-Hiker? :confused:
    Yoda I am not :D

and Hey, just call me Hitch. My friends do. The nickname ghas spilled over from the internet to real life :)
    And talkin of my exams, I'm off to study. talk to y'all later :)
    Yoda I am not :D

and Hey, just call me Hitch. My friends do. The nickname ghas spilled over from the internet to real life :)
    And talkin of my exams, I'm off to study. talk to y'all later :)

I love Yoda! (lol. yeh, that's not important to know, just thought I'd share. :D)

well, off ya go then. :) *waves hand*
    alright, I'm off for a while now too. gotta go see if there's something I can do about my clothes that are currently hanging out on my bed and chair. :confused: :rolleyes: :D:D :p

talk to ya's later!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Oh well have a great weekend caz - I'm sure I'll send ya a drunken text at some point :rolleyes: and I look forward to yours :D

LMAO :D Good good :p
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    eMMI wrote:
    I love Yoda! (lol. yeh, that's not important to know, just thought I'd share. :D)

Yoda you love do you? Hmmm!

“Size matters not, ... Look at me. Judge me by size, do you?” Yoda

I think Yoda was letting us in on a bit more than we needed to know there! :eek:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yoda you love do you? Hmmm!

“Size matters not, ... Look at me. Judge me by size, do you?” Yoda

I think he was letting us in on abit more than we needed to know there! :eek:

"i knew it was big, but i didnt think i'd get laid so often" - John Holmes
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • So does everyone here have 10C tickets?

or is anyone going to be in with joe public like us?
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    V V wrote:
    no not Habitat we have one of those.

she made it sound a one - off . nvm.

so one in each hotel ??? hummm are you gonna do any storking ? sp? the day b4 ?? hehe
    lol, yep i plan on doing loadsa stalking (storking sounds funny :D )

I don't know any one offs I don't think. I'll have to investigate :confused:

Good job Neil with the picture... maybe I'll add that to the first post on the dublin schedules thread then :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    So does everyone here have 10C tickets?

or is anyone going to be in with joe public like us?
    I think unfortunately we haven't sorted eMMI out with a 10c ticket yet :( have we?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life