Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    We haven't decided which bar we're meeting in yet, but it will be in the Temple Bar area of Dublin. Just keep watching the thread. I'll try and get the name of a bar/pub tomorrow from Helen.

we are meeting at the Temple Bar itself... Helen decreed it in the Dublin Schedules thread or Dublin Names thread or the Dublin my pants are navy blue thread.... i forget which :confused:

its a big bar with outside seating :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    we are meeting at the Temple Bar itself... Helen decreed it in the Dublin Schedules thread or Dublin Names thread or the Dublin my pants are navy blue thread.... i forget which :confused:

its a big bar with outside seating :cool:

Cooool!! :D
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    i've got 2 spare seated tickets to dublin if anyone is interested
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
    duggro wrote:
    i've got 2 spare seated tickets to dublin if anyone is interested

theres a guy called nutmeg81 looking for tickets

also there's a girl coming from NY on her own to see them... skelbrd :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    well did everyone get their emails then?? :D:D

its officially happening.... its getting exciting...

for the benefit of the non-payers of a paultry subscription charge to a fantastic fan club ;) here are some details...

tickets are collected from the special 10C booths from 15.30..... 10club doors open at 18.15 and GA open at 18.30.

thats a good early entry.... :)

still no support band details then :confused:
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    morning all

i am in a bad mood as some ejit down the street has been hammering his patio to pieces since 8 o'clock :-(
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    well did everyone get their emails then?? :D:D

its officially happening.... its getting exciting...

for the benefit of the non-payers of a paultry subscription charge to a fantastic fan club ;) here are some details...

tickets are collected from the special 10C booths from 15.30..... 10club doors open at 18.15 and GA open at 18.30.

thats a good early entry.... :)

still no support band details then :confused:

oh yes email received - excited excited excited

and we get a special entrance as well - oooohhhhhhh
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:
    morning all

i am in a bad mood as some ejit down the street has been hammering his patio to pieces since 8 o'clock :-(

not good... :(

i get that at weekends... normally i'm up early anyway.. 2 wee kiddies... but the amount of people who decide that 8.21am is good grass-cutting time :confused:

fucktards :p
    not good... :(

i get that at weekends... normally i'm up early anyway.. 2 wee kiddies... but the amount of people who decide that 8.21am is good grass-cutting time :confused:

fucktards :p

its probably all some conspiracy by the government to get me out of my bed to spend more of my money

apparently its all driven by profit and greed :D
    belfast1 wrote:

yeah... apparently so... :)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Morning :)

How's all today?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Morning :)

How's all today?

I'm apoplectic with joy :confused:

anyhoo... we got the emails for the show Hellsy :cool:
    belfast1 wrote:
    its probably all some conspiracy by the government to get me out of my bed to spend more of my money

I blame it on old people. They have no consideration for the young! :mad:
    I'm apoplectic with joy :confused:

anyhoo... we got the emails for the show Hellsy :cool:
    I know I know I can read :)

Met wolfamongwolves last night for 'a couple' and after actually talking to somebody who is as excited as me about the concert... it made me even MORE excited :eek:

Fuck, it's really just a week and a weekend away :eek:

Can't contain myself :D so I'm going to the toilet :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I don't really like old people :o they freak me out a bit :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

when i get old i'll probably be up at 6am counting down the minutes before i can (at a more respectable hour) get out with my hedge trimmers

it must be what happens
    I know I know I can read :)

i was trying to be nice.... but fuck it :)

i was drawing your attention to it.. you know, cos you dont actually get one and stuff... ;):p
    i was trying to be nice.... but fuck it :)

i was drawing your attention to it.. you know, cos you dont actually get one and stuff... ;):p
    True... but I still get to read it AND I still get a wristband :p

Now fuck off!!!!!!!!! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    oooh, just got a mail from 10c telling me I can pick up my tickets at 3:30 on the day. Looks like I'll be queuing early :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    I don't really like old people :o they freak me out a bit :o

if they stink of piss and have hairy faces then they may as well be the devil for me...

all that "young people have no respect" shit... start fucking washing yourself then ya stinky fuckers and have some respect for yourself and then maybe others will treat you better

although saying this.... i do love old grannies and stuff who are nice and smiley, and smell nice... its the moaning old grumpy fuckers who should be... well... put on a piss stained island
    True... but I still get to read it AND I still get a wristband :p

Now fuck off!!!!!!!!! :D

i know you do... but maybe its just me... but i dont like being a 'charity' case... doesnt sit well with me having to rely on others generosity ;);):p

ps... i was just joking Hellsy... dont take it wrong way
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Oooh just a quick hello while the office is empty. Pretty busy again today so I suspect this will be the only time I get online. :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    i know you do... but maybe its just me... but i dont like being a 'charity' case... doesnt sit well with me having to rely on others generosity ;);):p

ps... i was just joking Hellsy... dont take it wrong way

Lol, I know but I'm hardly a charity case! In return for the wristband Casey's not only getting the money for it BUT he's getting a tour guide and a place to stay for the week and some wonderful company :)

So I don't think it qualifies as charity :D

Morning stoney and hitch, see ya 'early' in the queue :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    oooh, just got a mail from 10c telling me I can pick up my tickets at 3:30 on the day. Looks like I'll be queuing early :D

Hello Hitch Hiker!! :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Right gotta go I'm afraid guys.

Helen - I shall have to find VV first before I queue! :D But will definitely be meeting peeps for a pre-gig drink :)

Have a good weekend all. My time on the net will be even less next week I suspect with more people back in the office.
    But hopefully catch you guys at some point. :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Hello :)
    Yeah I'm a little late in this thread I know.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    Lol, I know but I'm hardly a charity case! In return for the wristband Casey's not only getting the money for it BUT he's getting a tour guide and a place to stay for the week and some wonderful company :)

So I don't think it qualifies as charity :D

Knives out at dawn! You two are like Punch and Judy! :D
    Hello :)
    Yeah I'm a little late in this thread I know.

Well you did have to hitch hike to get here so you're forgiven. I've added your name to the list of travelling tumbleweed on the front page.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    3 nice things today

1. email about dublin tix

2. email about Reading tix

3. my travel itinerary folder that Lou made for us including pj pics :D:D:D thanks babe XX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Right gotta go I'm afraid guys.

Helen - I shall have to find VV first before I queue! :D But will definitely be meeting peeps for a pre-gig drink :)

Have a good weekend all. My time on the net will be even less next week I suspect with more people back in the office.
    But hopefully catch you guys at some point. :)

we can meet up at the pre show drinks, or earlier, I will be meeting up with Buru asap , me n lou get in v.early so theres time for a lil site seeing together b4 the drinks.

Helen yesterday a friend said i should go to the cool funky large department store with a cafe on top , but she couldnt remember the name ???? any clues ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!