Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Awww congrats chimey and redrock :) I hope yas have a brilliant night :)

I can't believe some of yas have to work for the games though - I remember 4 years ago when all the games were on at stupid times like 12noon and shite like that, I was the one nominated to ask the boss what the story was, cos the government had told companies that they should make allowances for people wanting to watch. Everyone was able to work a half Saturday in advance for each half day they wanted to take - except me cos I didn't do saturdays so I just got the half days :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Awww congrats chimey and redrock :) I hope yas have a brilliant night :)

I can't believe some of yas have to work for the games though - I remember 4 years ago when all the games were on at stupid times like 12noon

yeeee Redrock and Chimster :)

same here Hells.. cant believe that the English footie fans on here have to work till 5.30, etc.... that'd piss me off no end... :(

i cant complain as i have the benefit of flexi-time :o .... so i can see any game i suppose but i feel sorry for Dave, Byrnzie, Chimey, et al.. as i think you guys should be getting let away for England games at least
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

same here Hells.. cant believe that the English footie fans on here have to work till 5.30, etc.... that'd piss me off no end... :(

i cant complain as i have the benefit of flexi-time :o .... so i can see any game i suppose but i feel sorry for Dave, Byrnzie, Chimey, et al.. as i think you guys should be getting let away for England games at least
    Yep me too! That's disgraceful. Although have any of yas TRIED asking the boss? I mean 4 years ago I think I may have quit if the boss wouldn't let me watch the games. I think everyone would have. The storeman had a tiny tv in the store where people could go and check on the scores and stuff for the other matches - I'd the radio in my office.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning :)

Exciting day ...

Re football here. There are TVs we can go look at but its not encouraged before the end of the working day. For later games they will put on food etc and we can go watch.

It some ways its less stressful following the England games on a website rather than sitting through it. Then you watch on interactive when you know the result :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Morning pop pickers! Tense game of kickabout last night! Jeez, all this footie marlarkie's gonna give me a hernia, so it is! Lovely day outside! Shame I'm at work. Oh well. the good news is that the boss is off today, and I'm off to Estonia and Helsinki next week! [size=+3]Yipppeeee!![/size]
    UKDave wrote:
    Byrnzie I can top that by some fecking margin.... :o :eek:

Apologies for reminding you of the dent in your wallet Dave. Although I expect that, like me, you don't care anymore? Shit, I would have paid a lot more if I'd had to. I mean, it's only money afterall. Onwards to Dublin!! :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    And a beautiful morning to everyone! It's gonna be a great day today!

I am soooooo happy that I can't be bothered with football! No stressing out as to whether there's a tv at work, getting back home on time to see the game, etc!

Wippeeeee! :D:D:D:
    redrock wrote:

I am soooooo happy that I can't be bothered with football! No stressing out as to whether there's a tv at work, getting back home on time to see the game, etc!

My yippeeee is bigger than yours!! Nah nah na nah na!! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    My yippeeee is bigger than yours!! Nah nah na nah na!! :D
    Pfft!!!!

[size=+5]Wippeeeee!![/size]
    redrock wrote:

http://www.canalvigo.org/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/Chicos/ChicosC/dicembre-cannava.jpg

http://www.ansa.it/mondiali2006/news/med/b8f975479d171bb16f0f77a654d0e6bc.jpg

http://www.culturalclassic.it/uomini/cannavaro5.jpg

http://members.lycos.nl/wiekebaart/Fabio%20Cannavaro_16.jpg

http://www.noisia.net/blue-j/icons/bw_cannavaro02.jpg

Oh how quickly you forget :o Tomorrow at 8pm rr :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

oohhh! I don't forget but I have the pics to look at unless..... he is like the pic above on the pitch - then I will be glued to the tv :D:D:D (somehow, I doubt it!!). Thanks for reminding me though! :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191

one minuet i was feeling sorry for myself with a stinky cold , the next I Forgot i had one !!!!! :D:D:D Thanks babe xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    oohhh! I don't forget but I have the pics to look at unless..... he is like the pic above on the pitch - then I will be glued to the tv :D:D:D (somehow, I doubt it!!). Thanks for reminding me though! :)

Speaking of pics I have had THE pic of Eddie on my wall at work since the day after the gig.

Guy came into my office yesterday and asked "is that your boyfriend" :eek:

*cue chime going off into her own little dream world*

When I pointed out who it was he said he was into rock music like the Foos (how did he know ;) ) and had liked them ever since he was REALLY young.

God I felt old it was all PJ AiC, Soundgarden, RATM etc when I was REALLY young :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Byrnzie - you seem to know The Underworld. If the doors open at 7.30 (earliest to collect tickets) for the Foos tonight, when do you think we need to start queueing? Does it matter there?
    Chime wrote:

God I felt old it was all PJ AiC, Soundgarden, RATM etc when I was REALLY young :o

I'd hate to admit who it was when I was REALLY young :eek:
    Chime wrote:

thats was how it was when i was YOUR age !!! now I feel super old :( ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    I'd hate to admit who it was when I was REALLY young :eek:

Let me guess? Matt and Luke Goss? George Michael? Andrew Ridgeley? That fella who took his trousers off in the laundrette in that Levi's advert? Or was it Jimmy Saville?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Let me guess? Matt and Luke Goss? George Michael? Andrew Ridgeley? That fella who took his trousers off in the laundrette in that Levi's advert?

Yuk!!!! Except for Nick Kamen - he's a hunk.

PS - tell us about 'The Underworld' - we don't need to be there much before the doors open, do we?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Ok I'm not reading 10 pages....whats been happening???
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ok I'm not reading 10 pages....whats been happening???

Ditto! :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    redrock wrote:
    Yuk!!!! Except for Nick Kamen - he's a hunk.

PS - tell us about 'The Underworld' - we don't need to be there much before the doors open, do we?

Not unless you wanna stand out on Camden high street for a while. Actually there's a quality little burger bar next the Underworld where they do the nicest burgers and hotdogs. They have them squeezy bottles of ketchup and mustard available too, and the burgers and hotdogs come with fried onions! Hmmm yummy!! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Not unless you wanna stand out on Camden high street for a while. Actually there's a quality little burger bar next the Underworld where they do the nicest burgers and hotdogs. They have them squeezy bottles of ketchup and mustard available to, and the burgers and hotdogs come with fried onions! Hmmm yummy!! :D

HMMMMMMMMMMM burgers and hotdogs MMMMMMMMMMMM
    I need a coffee!
    o ???

did i fall onto the Simpsons bbs ???? :D
    V V wrote:
    o ???

did i fall onto the Simpsons bbs ???? :D

Yes you did marge....but you belong here :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yes you did marge....but you belong here :p

hahaha better stop dying me Pink and get the Blue !! :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Not unless you wanna stand out on Camden high street for a while. Actually there's a quality little burger bar next the Underworld where they do the nicest burgers and hotdogs. They have them squeezy bottles of ketchup and mustard available to, and the burgers and hotdogs come with fried onions! Hmmm yummy!! :D

Ooh sounds nice. I'm hungry now dammit!

Yay nearly lunch time :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    V V wrote:
    hahaha better stop dying me Pink and get the Blue !! :D

Heard a great one on a programme in eire called Podge and Rodge (same gents who brought us zig and zag) but one of them asked this famous chick was she an airplane blonde....she was like, eh I don't no what you mean, and the fella says you know blonde on top with a black box :D:D:D:D:D

oh how we laughed. Was gonna do one like that with pink and blue but decided to leave it well alone ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Heard a great one on a programme in eire called Podge and Rodge (same gents who brought us zig and zag) but one of them asked this famous chick was she an airplane blonde....she was like, eh I don't no what you mean, and the fella says you know blonde on top with a black box :D:D:D:D:D

oh how we laughed. Was gonna do one like that with pink and blue but decided to leave it well alone ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i like that one ! hahahahhahaha

o' naturel here ! collars n cuffs n all that ! ;) :eek:
    V V wrote:
    one minuet i was feeling sorry for myself with a stinky cold , the next I Forgot i had one !!!!! :D:D:D Thanks babe xx
    Lol at you and RR... :D

Sorry this morning I've been preoccupied with my myspace thing. I found a load of conservatives and I mean 16 year old 'virgin til I marry' pro life pro war extreme conservative... fucking scary stuff :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life