Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    First login in two months... *ghost town* :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Crew!!! Wake up!!!!

Hello... :wave:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Crew!!! Wake up!!!!

Mornin!(ish) :mrgreen:

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Crew!!! Wake up!!!!

:wave:

There's no more continuity in this thread..

Speaking of thread *), apparently I have an appointment for the dentist on the 21st of December, last day of work before Holidays start. :? :lol: Think I'll try to reschedule.

*) thread -> floss -> teeth
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    it's been a while since i have been here 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Waves frantically to anyone who can see!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    So I was waiting around near the bar before a Pearl Jam show. It was a pretty small venue (maybe The Village or somewhere similar), and not many people had arrived yet. I was talking to someone, no idea who, maybe Daithi cos he loves a good aul rant, and I was explaining how I couldn't understand why people would queue up all night just to stand in front of the band and say "yis are fuckin' shite!" complete with hand signals. Just as I said that, Jeff Ament turned around after getting his pints at the bar (as he would do :roll: ) and said "ah here, that's a bit harsh!" (I think Jeff was Irish) I fumbled, trying to explain why I just called Pearl Jam shite, and he was having none of it. We had a bit of banter, and off he went :lol:

And thus concludes another Pearl Jam dream for this week :corn:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    :lol::lol:

Will be waiting for the next one!
  • Options
    And another last night.

Y'know those Living Social/Groupon sites? There was a deal for 2 tickets for Pearl Jam in Dublin in February 2013, with dinner and a hotel stay for something like €100. There was uproar cos there was nothing about it here, no tour rumours etc.

I <3 my dreams :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Tell me Jenny, what is the last thing you eat or drink at night? Might try that for those dreams :D

YAY SOUNDGARDEN!!!!!! (Thanks Jenny xxx)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    1 week ago!!! this thread dying? :nono: :nono:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Duuuuuunnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    We're on page three!!!!!!! :cry: :roll:

Y'all missing me on whatsapp yet?
    (I'll be back thursday night to amuse and abuse yis :mrgreen: )

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Dunk - you given up on whatsapp in case it breaks your phone again ? :roll: :lol:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Can't remember how long it's been since I logged!!

Dunk you do know you can turn off notifications in what's app thus reducing its battery killing power...and rejoin the crew!!!

Hi Emma!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Come back to us Dunkybooooy!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Come back to us Dunkybooooy!

Shhhhh! He'll think we miss him! :shock: ;)

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Flaps!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Flaps!

Such a gent, as always :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    What's happening people???? Has WhatApps and facebook killed the Dublin crew???? But we're not all on them!

Sooooooooooooooo.................

Hello and big hugs to the WHOLE crew!!!!!

Miss you guys!

Emmi - thank you for the lovely card :mrgreen: I've been very bad with cards this year (again!). :oops:
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Still here... :wave:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    What's happening people???? Has WhatApps and facebook killed the Dublin crew???? But we're not all on them!

They seem to have. :?

redrock wrote:
    Hello and big hugs to the WHOLE crew!!!!!

Miss you guys!

Emmi - thank you for the lovely card :mrgreen: I've been very bad with cards this year (again!). :oops:

Hello my lovely! You're welcome. :mrgreen: xxxx

Speaking of Christmas arts and crafts, we're making a big Christmas tree to go on the wall in work and I'm very excited about it. Possibly even more so than the kids. :lol: We've all painted it together and tomorrow we're gonna glue on some candles and decorations - it's gonna be awesome. (I hope!! :P )
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Still here... :wave:

:wave:
  • Options
    Emmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiii! :D

Thanks for my card too! :)

• Options
    Probably one of the last times before Christmas I get on this board so.........................

Happy Holidays to the Crew!!!!

Lots of love and kisses to all

xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Happy New Year lovely Crew!

Soooooooo... When's the next get together? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Emmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiii! :D

Thanks for my card too! :)

Chriiiiiiiiissssssss! :lol: You're welcome. :)

And thanks to everyone who sent me a card. :) xxxx

2013, eh? Any bets as to how long until everyone starts to remember to write 3 instead of 2? :P
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Happy New Year Dublin Crew!
    Hope to see you all in 2013 xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    hello girlfriends!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    hello girlfriends!!!

Hello! What's up, mr Scottish Man? :D