redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yay! Baby Heineken (well Jacob) is here. :D:D:D:D Can't wait to see pics :D
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hows the elbow Leanne?

Ummm, yeah! :lol:
    Not great tbh, off work for another week, and possibly longer. I'm in a restrictive sling and will need physio to get back some of the mobility/rotation.
    I was given a severe telling off by the consultant at the hospital here last week, for underestimating the extent of the injury - he was not impressed with my going to the Stockholm gig or going back to work initially :? :lol: :oops: I did explain that was a non negotiable part of my recovery plan :D

hope youe on road to recovery at least ed in manchester will be seating so no bumping going on there ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Pke wrote:
    hope youe on road to recovery at least ed in manchester will be seating so no bumping going on there ;)

Y'never no, those Mancunians can get a little rowdy :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Mornin' (just) all.

*bumpety bump*
    Page two again.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    Mornin' (just) all.

*bumpety bump*
    Page two again.

Afternoon, mr. D. 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    Mornin' (just) all.

*bumpety bump*
    Page two again.

Afternoon, mr. D. 8-)

Afternoon, Ms. E.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    Mornin' (just) all.

*bumpety bump*
    Page two again.

Afternoon, mr. D. 8-)

Afternoon, Ms. E.

or shouldn't that be Ms. S... :fp:
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Afternoon, mr. D. 8-)

Afternoon, Ms. E.

I read this.. And immediately thought..
    jrd wrote:
    or shouldn't that be Ms. S... :fp:

:lol:

Hello anyway! :wave:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Fuck yeah, get to see some of you fuckers again tomorrow, and Monday :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Nerd alert - can we count Eddie songs as part of our 'PJ live collection' and use them to complete albums? :ugeek: :ugeek: ;)
    Jennytree wrote:
    Fuck yeah, get to see some of you fuckers again tomorrow, and Monday :D

see you in the pub on Monday! :wave: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Passing by...

Hello everyone! Still beautiful weather here - I will definitely miss sitting at cafe terraces having lovely beers or cocktails!

Hope all is well and can't wait to see some of you lot soon! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    *yawn*

opening ceremony... lots of people in silly suits... where are we now... F. this could take a while...
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    the thread is dying? :nono:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

I think it's too low-tech for some. :evil: :P
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    I'm happy with low-fi... breathe thread, breathe... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Dave - i posted this in the London 2 thread but realised that you're probably not going to go back and read any more of that... ;)

When Ed started Man Of The Hour I turned to Pippa and said something along the lines of you missing the wrong show... think she phoned you up at that point, did you get to hear any of it?
  • Options
    Hi John,

Yeah I think by that point I was making up for being away Monday, late back from work last night and knowing I'm out Thursday and back late Friday... so I didn't pick the voicemails up until after 10 sometime...

Currently in the denial phase, stoked for you guys but so so so gutted about missing so many elements of that show... :cry:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    You did a runner Dave!

The Koziks are going on sale (by the artist). I did like the first one..... Hmmmm..... **slaps her cheek** No Rita - that WOULD NOT be reasonable! :nono:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    You did a runner Dave!

The Koziks are going on sale (by the artist). I did like the first one..... Hmmmm..... **slaps her cheek** No Rita - that WOULD NOT be reasonable! :nono:

Night 1? Yeah... got home about 1.15... asleep by about 2 and then up for work at 6.30... didn't get home until 8pm so missed Martha again :(

Going to Weymouth tomorrow though :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

We never talk anymore Dunky....

... yuss!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    damn whats app is killing it. I will try to post here more instead. :D

so Dunk how was the 2nd holiday ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    this is where you all hide . :P

leaves not to return :(

why no return ????

we dont hide just chatter ! :corn:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

We never talk anymore Dunky....

... yuss!

hey beeyotch!!!! :evil: :evil:

yeah VV that What's App killed my phone after I came back from Turkey... :lol:

but my holiday was both hot and amazing... kids absolutely loved it :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

see any belly dancers ???
  • Options
    V V wrote:

aye... they were in our hotel :)

not to your high standards though V ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    V V wrote:

aye... they were in our hotel :)

not to your high standards though V ;)

nice pic of Jill with the male belly dancers on Facebook...! :shock: ;)
  • Options
    Oof, that's a lot of posts between checking this thread last and now. :mrgreen:

:wave: all!

Dunkleton, I'm glad your holiday was nice. I wish mine would have been hotter.. But we're getting some nice days now. :D (Of course, since holiday's almost over. :roll: )

Hope everyone's had fun with mr. Vedder, I'm not really bothered that I've not seen him. More sorry that I haven't seen my friends. But soon! Hopefully! *checks bank account* Next year? :P

Oh, I had a dream with some of you in it the other night. Can't remember much of it, but I think it was a scene from Sian and Dave's wedding.
  • Options
    I still have 2 bootleg codes that I haven't used. Can I use that for the new EV ones?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    I still have 2 bootleg codes that I haven't used. Can I use that for the new EV ones?

I don't think there will be EV ones Rita. He's never released any before.

You can use them for any of the others ... $9.99 off the cds if you don't want to get a download

Dunk if there are too many whatsapp messages if you just delete the app and then reinstall it should work fine again.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?