:wave:
    Hope all is well with everyone!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Hi all!
    Who's seeing Springsteen at HRC?

Me and Mrs JRD. :thumbup:

though i suspect that we won't be the only people there.... :wink:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    if i can get a ticket i will be at Bruce
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I won't be, I'll be too busy driving around Norway :D

Got a new phone there over the weekend, don't know myself now after using a shitty Nokia for so long! I see a good few of ye are already on WhatsApp, you should all annoy me on that. And Draw Something, and Instagram, and G+, and FB... :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    OK... another senior moment...

Is anyone staying at mine for HRC (Friday or Saturday night or both)? I now I'm having some peeps for EV but I can't remember if anyone for HRC :oops:
  • redrock wrote:
    OK... another senior moment...

Is anyone staying at mine for HRC (Friday or Saturday night or both)? I now I'm having some peeps for EV but I can't remember if anyone for HRC :oops:

:lol: Careful Rita you may have a house party if you're not careful! I may do HRC, I'm not sure yet. I have to weigh it all up first.
    Woooaaah FREAKOUT!

I need a haircolour for tour time! The purpley bit has faded to a cack lilac colour, but the pink is still going strong so that'll stay. Feel free to inspire me :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jenny's not banned - it was all malicious talk..... ;)

ooOOoo.... colour... must do mine too! But then it will have faded for HRC and will have to do again.... My hair is too long for this shit!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :shock: Rita typed a swear :shock:

:P :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Little Miss Goody Two Shoes here....!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello, oo first post since the changes glad to see the crew thread is still here.

had great weekend at Download, was much fun hanging with Barbs and Claudio for soundgarden :clap: :crazy: :thumbup: :corn: :-D :-D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hello lovelies! :wave:

I bought three pairs of shoes today. :shock: (Thank you graduation money!) All necessary purchases, mind you. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Shooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Yes!

Hello everyone!
    The crew is quiet here...... **tumbleweed**
  • EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    redrock wrote:

It's almost as if everyone has another new place to discuss random stuffs... :think: :think: :shh:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    I think I'm on a PJ ban now till Manc \o/ Wouldn't mind, hadn't listened to them in months until Saturday when I went to see Pearl Jem :roll: Had some LO2L this morning, that should be that then.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:

Just when I get chance to pop back... :lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Hey Dave!!!! All is well? What are your plans for Manchester? Where are you staying? I have tickets for you (I think they're yours :oops: )
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Dave!!!! All is well? What are your plans for Manchester? Where are you staying? I have tickets for you (I think they're yours :oops: )

Yep them's are mine... ;) Although with Dave jr not attending anymore I've committed to one too many but I'll try and move on during the day or swap them for another standing for Sam

Crazier than ever I'm afraid but frollocks to that for a while, travelling up by car on Wednesday, arriving mid/late afternoon, staying at Manchester Central Arena Travelodge, Sam coming over from Leeds, immensely looking forward to closing the door to the rest of the world for a couple of days... :roll:

You guys well?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    I think I may be in a different hotel. Travelodge Central (without the Arena bit). Well.. you know where we will be drinking!

It will be good to get away from it all for a tiny bit!
    Hello lovelies.

Off to Oxford today. Accompanying Rob to a museum outing!
    Waves to the desolation.....
    Aaaaall byyyy myyyyseeeeelf!

Just remembered I have a 2-day week in work this week. It just gets better and better :lol:8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    :wave:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Aaaaall byyyy myyyyseeeeelf!

Just remembered I have a 2-day week in work this week. It just gets better and better :lol:8-)

two-and-a-half day week for me... said i'd be in Wednesday morning... but i have to get the 12:00 train so i'll probably only be in for a couple of hours... 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Incidentally, if anyone has or hears of a couple of tickets for Springsteen at Hyde Park I can probably take them off your hands for a couple of friends... ;)
    jrd wrote:
    Incidentally, if anyone has or hears of a couple of tickets for Springsteen at Hyde Park I can probably take them off your hands for a couple of friends... ;)

i need one of those springsteen thingys as well!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    2 day week for me also!!!

our train gets into Manc Land at 13:30ish?? what time are folks meeting at then?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Jennytree wrote:
    I think I'm on a PJ ban now till Manc \o/ Wouldn't mind, hadn't listened to them in months until Saturday when I went to see Pearl Jem :roll: Had some LO2L this morning, that should be that then.

My PJ ban has been since April 9th. The longest ever!! :|
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    i get in at about 1.30ish on tuesday :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,