Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Aw Rita, such a proud moment :D

Is anyone else seeing boxes for thread icons now?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Jennytree wrote:
    Aw Rita, such a proud moment :D

Yes.. don't like it (pouts and stomps like a petulant child)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a bit... simple? Tis easier to read though, but they could've made them less obvious!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    my time has come ~ by the end of the week I will need to choose if I'm Analog or Digital ! :o:o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    I also need to renew. TBH, after reading the latest shitty version of Deep, I won't be spending money on a paper copy!

I decided to cut up some PJ tshirts that I had decided to ruin with hair dye and bleach - they are now merely 'distressed' instead :D I dunno why I keep deciding to do major hair operations in Pearl Jam tshirts, I should really stop!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    Yes.. don't like it (pouts and stomps like a petulant child)

Me neither. A bit too 'in your face'.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    I suppose if you are looking to getting one anyway... it is a good quality one. I'm skint too - not that would have bought the backpack but I think the PJ20 DVD will have to be a Christmas present (I'll have to drop not so subtle hints at home!).

*cough*Amazon wishlist*cough*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:

What? *is thick* :?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    These :Dtopic_read_hot.png
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

looks like they done gone and fixed it now...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

looks like they done gone and fixed it now...

though only partly, as of right now...
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

That's not a box. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    I'm still seeing the squares!

Got a tube stuck down my throat via my nose to check my voicebox earlier... not a very nice 5 minutes! :evil: Won't let the doc do that again!
  • Options
    That's very strange! Firefox in work has the squares, firefox at home has the proper icons! Tis why I asked in the first place, cos my work has a tendancy to block images randomly, but then it wouldn't display them at all as opposed to displaying squares.

Red... ouchies :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Jenny, cut the images from the tee shirts and make a quilt outta them. Or a wall hanging.
  • Options
    I've made them into snazzier t-shirts at the moment, maybe when that idea is ruined they'll be demoted to pillows or the likes :D

Are you going to go see PJ20 again?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Aaaawwwww..... bless my daughter's lil' cotton socks... She saw the Kerrang with PJ and the 'icons of grunge' thingy in some newsagent during her lunchtime and she got it for me! Love her! xxxx
  • Options
    Nah I think I've seen it enough. I'll be hungry for it again come January or whenever it is we get it in the mail.
    You gonna go? I like the Screen. It's a cool cinema.
  • Options
    Aaahh! :o Squares! :shock: This is all quite strange.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Noooo, they're friendly, cuddly, multi-coloured boxes :mrgreen:
    (probably designed by the same people who brought you the epicly ingenious pj20 logo... *ducks* :P )
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Cuddly boxes... :roll: :mrgreen:

'morning peeps!
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Noooo, they're friendly, cuddly, multi-coloured boxes :mrgreen:
    (probably designed by the same people who brought you the epicly ingenious pj20 logo... *ducks* :P )

Now, I may be single and miserable, but I'm far from cuddling boxes!

They're gone again. Oh and even when they were there, some of the icons were still the circle-y ones. :roll:

My legs are feeling the burn from last night's belly dancing, not looking forward to all the stairs in work/school. :shock: But it's a good pain, I guess? :? :P
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps!

:wave:
  • Options
    Morning all :wave:

I too hate the boxes :think:

How's the hubby now Rita?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Oooo I do love a good warm Autumn! T'was lovely walking to work this morning, I even did a bit of leaf-kicking :D It's allowing for some lovely sunrises too!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Jen ~ i haven't had my Deep threw yet but i'm finding it hard to go digi as its too ephemeral , u know !?!?!?

Emmi ~ :o what was that did I hear "belly dance class" :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: ooo do tell me what you did xxx

Evo ~ geeeeeessss I know, they SO did not BOTHER with the pj20 stuff talk about uncreative !

Red ~ re tattoo ! well my friend desided she didn't want to work in that studio any more as it was run by an HA's g friend and she had to give them 50% so she has now set her self up at home and we are booking new dates ! feels like I've had to wait SO LONG !!!! :?

right lets try these smile box thingys.

:silent: :thumbdown: can't find em where are they ???

also I keep trying to change my photo/avatar but can't seem to do it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Sian - hubby doing OK - thanks. Getting used to a new carer (not quite full time yet).

Jenny - I LOVE leaf kicking!!! Do it all the time to the great embarrassement of my hubby.

V - what is the name of your tattoo artist again? I know I looked her up before and thought her work was REALLY nice. Wanted to show a friend but I couldn't find the name again. Might have to make a trip to whereever to see her so she can design my tat (which I just can't get my head around - need an angel, the sea and a triskell!)!
  • Options
    Hey folks.
    Happy days. Found an iPhone Thimbu that let's you view the actual site on yer phone rather than the mobile version. You can see the goods section and get PMs. Happy days. It's available on cydia(yer phone has to be jailbroken) and it's called user agent faker. Give it a bash.
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    ... she has now set her self up at home and we are booking new dates

I wouldn't feel very comfortable with being tattooed in someones house :? They could clean all they want but would it be as sterile as a tattoo shop environment?

eldarion75 wrote:
    Hey folks.
    Happy days. Found an iPhone Thimbu that let's you view the actual site on yer phone rather than the mobile version. You can see the goods section and get PMs. Happy days. It's available on cydia(yer phone has to be jailbroken) and it's called user agent faker. Give it a bash.

Tis gas that ye actually have to go to so much effort just to view a normal webpage. *hugs non-iphone*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Hey folks.

Mine isn't jailbroken but you can view the whole site through the browser 'Mercury' that is a free app or if you have the PJ stat tracker you can use that ~(in the 'social' section)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    See I didn't know that. That'd be double hard on yourbattery life though I think? Oh well. It's nice to see stuff properly again. The actual pj app is ok but hardly makes life easy.