Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Al has already been let out this year, can't have him set loose again ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all. Was so tired, I went back to bed after G left for college. Managed to get back to sleep but I was having such weird dreams about maths problems involving sherpas and the british army that I thought it was time to wake up and get up too (even if I am still knackered)!

Hope all is well with everyone.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all. Was so tired, I went back to bed after G left for college. Managed to get back to sleep but I was having such weird dreams about maths problems involving sherpas and the british army that I thought it was time to wake up and get up too (even if I am still knackered)!

Hope all is well with everyone.

Hope you're well Rita. Send our love to the Hubby xx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Thanks Sian...

Dearest Crew.... I'm at lost... can't find my two (and only) Mike picks (yeah.... I don't really have much of those things). Now that G is formally learning electric guitar, I was going to give her one but sadly it's not to be. She's 'reduced' to using an AIC one (Will, not even Jerry!).

Would any of you kind souls have a spare Mike one for her. I don't have much to trade for this but maybe a few beers/a bottle of something would do?

Many thanks (will also post in Euro thread and that's it).
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks Sian...

Dearest Crew.... I'm at lost... can't find my two (and only) Mike picks (yeah.... I don't really have much of those things). Now that G is formally learning electric guitar, I was going to give her one but sadly it's not to be. She's 'reduced' to using an AIC one (Will, not even Jerry!).

Would any of you kind souls have a spare Mike one for her. I don't have much to trade for this but maybe a few beers/a bottle of something would do?

Many thanks (will also post in Euro thread and that's it).

Think I have a spare mike one... Not sure if I gave it away or not... I shall have a mooch.
    (it's the 'dogs' one from 09)

[edit] Yarp, got two of em.. I'll stick it in the post when I remember to buy stamps :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Thanks for looking Chris (international traveller) :mrgreen:

She has finally agreed to take formal lessons with that lovely guitar of hers instead of just farting about on it. Maybe just for this academic year (a tutor coming into college) but at least she'll get some good basics on the technical side of things.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :( don't remind me :(

You all have no idea how gutted I am that I'm missing the event of the year ;)

There is a double family celebration on the same night as the royal wedding and I cannot miss it..bastards :lol: feckin family

Rita I think I pretty much gave away the 50million mike picks I got a shebu...but it seems you're sorted so all is hunky dory :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    :( don't remind me :(

You all have no idea how gutted I am that I'm missing the event of the year ;)

There is a double family celebration on the same night as the royal wedding and I cannot miss it..bastards :lol: feckin family

Rita I think I pretty much gave away the 50million mike picks I got a shebu...but it seems you're sorted so all is hunky dory :D

Your priorities are all screwed up Mr Irish... I expect a message at least! :evil:

;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options

Think I have a spare mike one... Not sure if I gave it away or not... I shall have a mooch.
    (it's the 'dogs' one from 09)

[edit] Yarp, got two of em.. I'll stick it in the post when I remember to buy stamps :P

You are wonderful! I'll let G know it will be on it's way one day :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    'morning all.

A bit of a novelty today. Mouse brought in by cat (nothing new about that) but.... mouse still in mouse trap! How cruel is that :(
  • Options
    Wait, the cat caught a mouse alreday in a trap? :?

Mornin'.

• Options
    Wait, the cat caught a mouse alreday in a trap? :?

Mornin'.

Well... it found a mouse already caught. Must have thought it was an easy hunt this time!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    lazy cat :lol:

morning. got 3 house viewing over the next 3 days ~ getting board with this constant cleaning up :x :lol:

I'm getting interviewed for a magazine :D yeah ok its only a belly dance mag. but it is the main one in the uk :mrgreen:

teaching OPA's tmw in a home and jetting off to perform in devon on thursday AFTER my tattoo session :o
    hope my arm wont be too sore to move around ?

I'm 50/50 on the event of the year as the happy couple know. depends when I'm back from US of A

oh and speaking of the doggie Mike pick, mine lives in a special glass try thing next to my bed :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

morning. got 3 house viewing over the next 3 days ~ getting board with this constant cleaning up :x :lol:

I'm getting interviewed for a magazine :D yeah ok its only a belly dance mag. but it is the main one in the uk :mrgreen:

teaching OPA's tmw in a home and jetting off to perform in devon on thursday AFTER my tattoo session :o

I'm 50/50 on the event of the year as the happy couple know. depends when I'm back from US of A

oh and speaking of the doggie Mike pick, mine lives in a special glass try thing next to my bed :mrgreen:

Want to see your tat. Looked up the artist - damn good one! Want a tat from her!

Back from the USA????? When are you going? What are you doing?

Congrats on the magazine interview :mrgreen:

You're getting quite a bit of viewings - hopefully a buyer soon! How's your house/land hunting coming along?
  • Options
    Rita, hope life is settling down a little again :)

V, great news on the viewings! If that was here, you wouldn't have gotten any!

My car is back to life, after 3 lads I never met before called out to help me fix it and give me a tow down the road. Gotta love how kind people are 8-)

I'm going back to college tonight, too. It's been a few years but I'm looking forward to learning something new :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ooOOooo Jen what are you learning ??

Rita ~ portland oregan for sharon kiharas wedding and possibly driving down the cost to san fran :mrgreen:
    but its not set in stone, yet
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

Your arm will probably be very sore, swollen and covered in cling film... Performing is probably not the best thing to be doing :lol:

Congrats on the mag interview!! You must be really pleased :mrgreen:

• Options
    V, be sure you don't get too sweaty either, as you'll be wrapped in clingfilm, sweating will draw some of the ink out too. Your arm will be quite swollen and sore!

I'll be doing web programming - PHP and MySQL - tis very exciting :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    sounds like dance is not a good idea after all !!!

need to get hold of my artist but she spent the weekend in DUBLIN !!!!!! so who knows what she got up to
    you know what that lot are like :lol::lol:

thanks ladies xxxx
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    sounds like dance is not a good idea after all !!!

need to get hold of my artist but she spent the weekend in DUBLIN !!!!!! so who knows what she got up to
    you know what that lot are like :lol::lol:

thanks ladies xxxx

She's lucky to have come back alive :lol::lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    My car is back to life, after 3 lads I never met before called out to help me fix it and give me a tow down the road. Gotta love how kind people are 8-)

Gentlemen callers eh? :shock:

:P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V I think we all knew you'd be in a mag someday...dunk hoped it would be a different "type" of mag than the rest of us though ;)

Rita that is the fookin laziest cat in the world...me likie and I dont like cats :lol:

Jen/Dave and other Dublin based folks...I am going to see my friends daughter play her first gig in Dublin on Oct 8th and its a 12.30 in the afternoon gig...she has just released her first album having started out by putting a vid of her playing guitar on youtube a couple of years ago and has now had over 22million hits :shock: Anyway I may have a spare ticket so I'm just putting out the feelers to see, if the ticket becomes available, would anyone fancy coming to a lunchtime gig with me???

Her name is Kate McGill and her album would be a very sound €6 download on itunes :thumbup:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    'morning all. As you can see... back to work today! 'twas hard getting up so early!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all. As you can see... back to work today! 'twas hard getting up so early!

Morning Rita! :wave:

• Options
    Greetings from Galway! I have been relocated for the day to plug in a phone or something, which possibly might not happen!

First class was last night, it went grand but there's always one fucker who just asks too many fuckin' questions :D

There's a heatwave coming apparently, cannae wait to head for a spin to the mountains and maybe the seaside 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    We seem to be having the heatwave now 28c today apparently. Back to t-shirt weather.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Well we did it :D

Full story when I've got more time but suffice to stay it didn't go exactly to plan but back from honeymoon now and back at work :(

How's everyone?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    PHOTOS!!!!!!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    chime wrote:
    PHOTOS!!!!!!

We're collecting them... that's part of the story though I'm afraid... Martha wasn't well and completely lost it after the ceremony so the initial photo opportunities were limited and then she ran into a door and had a horrendous bruise on her forehead which lasted 4-5 days... Awaiting photos from various family members...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...