Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    Hey all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Greetings young lady! Good weekend? I must get my flights booked for yer big day :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    Arranged to go out for beers and curry on Tuesday night with some mates i haven't seen for a while.
    Just realised what night it is.... :shock: :oops:

duuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

morning all, I'm very excited about tomorrow :mrgreen::mrgreen: haven't played any PJ for a week so I can build up the intensity of JAMGASUM :lol::lol::lol:

had 7 viewings on our house, waiting for agents feed back.

Rita ~ whats happening your end sweet heart, we are all thinking of you and sending TONS of love XXXXXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V, that's unreal that you've had so many viewings! Best of luck with that :D

Can't wait for tomorrow! I think there'll be tears!

I'll be driving from town if anyone needs a lift out to Liffey Valley! There'll be room for 2 :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    What time are people getting there? I was thinking 7pm. Be nice to meet and great a few heads

Edit - Liffey Valley showing that is
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Greetings young lady! Good weekend? I must get my flights booked for yer big day :D

Oh please do... it's only 9 weeks away on Friday :shock: :o

Hen night in T-minus 12 days :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    V V wrote:
    Rita ~ whats happening your end sweet heart, we are all thinking of you and sending TONS of love XXXXXXX

What V said... Hope to hear something positive soon. Much, much love xxxxx

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    V V wrote:

What V said... Hope to hear something positive soon. Much, much love xxxxx

echo the above xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yeah Rita am thinkin of you too!!

This time tomorrow I'll be racin out of work to pick up mrs al to hit up liffey valley...cannot wait :D

Sian I'm still free to be the stripogram for the hen...but you can't touch me Ron Jeremy!!!

JRD you should be banished from our Dublin crew...I'm starting a petition!!

GET THE BUMFUCK OUT!!!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Yeah Rita am thinkin of you too!!

This time tomorrow I'll be racin out of work to pick up mrs al to hit up liffey valley...cannot wait :D

Sian I'm still free to be the stripogram for the hen...but you can't touch me Ron Jeremy!!!

JRD you should be banished from our Dublin crew...I'm starting a petition!!

GET THE BUMFUCK OUT!!!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    im going to the half 9 showing in liffey valley, what one are ye going to, most of them are sold out or close to sold out, im suprised. i probably shouldn't be though
  • Options
    I'm surprised there's more than one showing, I thought it was just at 8pm, but evidently not! I aim to be there around 7 or 7.30 or so, hope to see some of ye knockin' about then!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    There's a second showing?? I could watch it twice
  • Options
    The last one is on at 9.30 - you wouldn't be out of the first one ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Bugger
  • Options
    4.5 hours to go :mrgreen:
    I shall be wearing me ASTORIA T :lol::lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    8pm showing for me and Im freakin' HYPED!! Having a shiiiiiiiite day in work too so I cant wait for this.

:crazy:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Sorry my lovelies - been a bit absent. Thank you for your messages/texts. Rob is OK, just needs a bit closer monitoring at the moment. But I think for me, it was the straw that broke the camel's back and this 'event' put me in a bit of a weird place. Guess just exhaustion, etc. So again, sorry for not getting back to you guys.

Also forgot about PJ20 tonight. Must admit I don't have the will or energy to make a dash to central London. Guess I'll wait for the DVD.

Hope those going will have a great time.

xxx
  • Options
    Rita, super huggles! Don't worry about us, just make sure you're looking after yourself and yours, and of course let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Just back from the movie, and I just hope everyone else is feeling as in love with... well, PJ, the people and life I guess, as I do right now. Only for ye's all... :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Hugs for Rita ;)

Absolutely class...I think its gonna take me a few days to take it all in...I just want to see it again. It was amazing to see the lads so honest about the struggles! The time flew by and I could have sat for another 4 hours...roll on the DVD :D

I hear ya jen, this band, you all make my life better ;)

(oh and save you were bloody usain bolt out of the cinema...tryin to catch the half nine show as well??? :lol: )
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Great fuckin' movie! Just... Wow...
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    I meant Dave...bloody iPhone predictive text :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    man... that was epic. Very emotional as well as very profound.

I was talking about my cheese toastie there... the movie was good as well :D

met Claire n Mike in the VIP seats of britains coldest cinema... PJ were right back in the day when they wore 4 layers of everything... my nose is still defrosting.

but wasnt that a fuckin amazing bit of music history right there? I for one cannot wait to see everyone again at another big gig... well I'll see a few of you again in 12 days as me and Al have a wee dance routine to work on for some crazy womans hen night... somewhere in Covland. ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Glad things are looking up Rita. Sending love to you all from Dave and I xxx
    dunkman wrote:
    man... that was epic. Very emotional as well as very profound.

I was talking about my cheese toastie there... the movie was good as well :D

met Claire n Mike in the VIP seats of britains coldest cinema... PJ were right back in the day when they wore 4 layers of everything... my nose is still defrosting.

but wasnt that a fuckin amazing bit of music history right there? I for one cannot wait to see everyone again at another big gig... well I'll see a few of you again in 12 days as me and Al have a wee dance routine to work on for some crazy womans hen night... somewhere in Covland. ;);)

Emotional doesn't even cut it... I cried like a bitch for Better Man in NY :oops: :roll: I can't believe how much this band have had an influence on my life... just think, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be getting married and anticipating drunken dancing from the likes of Jenny, Hinny and jrd, waiting to see Dunk's kilt and waiting to hear tales about how Sandra had to be at the very front of the wedding and had been camping out since 1pm to get there...

Eloping suddenly appeals...

;)8-)

In all seriousness, I fucking well love you guys!!! :mrgreen:<3

(I expect a full strip and at least one of you in a gimp mask for the hen night)

• Options
    I'll get the gimp mask ready :lol:

I was pretty speechless last night, and I can't wait to see it again to really take it all in. I welled up for Better Man, Inside Job, Roskilde, Eddie talking about how great Jeff is...

Leaving the cinema felt like leaving a show!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

In all seriousness, I fucking well love you guys!!! :mrgreen:<3
    Me too. Serious. xx
  • Options
    awwww that was AMAZING !!!!!
    Rita you were right there in our hearts watching it with us ;)

everything was so good, photos and film not seen before hearing them really talk about the band, the tearful moments that were so sweet. I laughed a lot more then expected, great to see the MTV drunken show only read about it previously. I too welled up for Release, PORCH !!, Cornell talking about Andy W, Roskilde and Betterman.

I just want to watch it again straight away !!!

I LOVE YOU ALL XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't get to say hello. Upon discovering they sold beer there we did a little dance, my solitary kidney&half bladder did not however and I had to get to the bathroom immediately. Twice.

Very powerful film but a real highlight 2nd time was the Neil young RITFW footage from Dublin. I was front row with my mates. Mad to see it pop up after all this time. And yer
    Completely right jenny, it sorta felt like a show. The editings a little all over the shop but I think the kids are twenty edit will take it somewhere entirely different.

Can't wait:)
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Sorry I didn't get to say hello. Upon discovering they sold beer there we did a little dance, my solitary kidney&half bladder did not however and I had to get to the bathroom immediately. Twice.

Very powerful film but a real highlight 2nd time was the Neil young RITFW footage from Dublin. I was front row with my mates. Mad to see it pop up after all this time. And yer
    Completely right jenny, it sorta felt like a show. The editings a little all over the shop but I think the kids are twenty edit will take it somewhere entirely different.

Can't wait:)

Agree - was there too about 2 / 3 from the front and on Jeff's side. Jim Sheridan was credited for that footage. Is it the Jim Sheridan?
  • Options
    The very same. Whole gig was filmed but Neil being Neil it never saw the light of day sadly. Powerful stuff though.