Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    We'll let ya off Dave, as I have two working kidneys and 5mins in I was in serious need of a slash also :lol: I turned to mrs al half way through and said "I cant get up but I really need a piss" and she was like "shut up, I'm trying not to think about it!!!" :lol:

I really felt emotion for all the amazing friends PJ has brought to me...even Dunk. Explaining to my parents about going to the PJ20 Weekend, I think they finally realised that we aren't JUST a bunch of nerds but we're really close friends...even Dunk ;)

Jen, its ok, Dunk has the full gimp outfit 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I too had to make a run for it during the credits so I wouldn't miss my train ... made it with two minutes to spare!

Love all you guys too :oops: xx
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I really think they should've mentioned us in the film. I mean, we've had 44,000+ posts in our 5 1/2-ish years of existence :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Repsect as well to the Irish lads at the end telling the people how it is! Anyone know them?
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I'm nearly sure that was filmed outside shepherds bush empire.

Wonder were they contacted for permission? I'd not Be a mad surprise to be sittin there and then ye appear on screen.

I'm slow mowin the fleck outta the RITFW clip when I get the DVD. I was right at the barrier in fronta Jeff for that gig:)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Mango wrote:
    Repsect as well to the Irish lads at the end telling the people how it is! Anyone know them?

aye, they sell really shit quality tarmac around my way.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    We'll let ya off Dave, as I have two working kidneys and 5mins in I was in serious need of a slash also :lol: I turned to mrs al half way through and said "I cant get up but I really need a piss" and she was like "shut up, I'm trying not to think about it!!!" :lol:

I really felt emotion for all the amazing friends PJ has brought to me...even Dunk. Explaining to my parents about going to the PJ20 Weekend, I think they finally realised that we aren't JUST a bunch of nerds but we're really close friends...even Dunk ;)

Jen, its ok, Dunk has the full gimp outfit 8-)

see... now all i can think about is my gimp suit and your willy needing a pee.

i say that like its a bad thing... but i'm just kidding myself :oops: :oops:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Jennytree wrote:
    I really think they should've mentioned us in the film. I mean, we've had 44,000+ posts in our 5 1/2-ish years of existence :D

in a fantasy world inhabited by just us the end credits read

Belly Dancing tips - VV
    Maturity lessons (and smiling in the face of adversity) - Rita
    Person who used to talk a lot but got married and never speaks anymore - Helen
    Craziest wench - Sian
    Quintessential English girl offering tea n biscuits to cold crew members and Chris Cornetto's hair plaiter - Pip
    Airport metal detectors worst nightmare - Jenny
    Annoying scottish person - me

p.s. special mention to band groupie for the last 20 years - Al

p.p.s. special mention to Al's groupie of the last 20 years - Pat
    Post edited by dunkman on
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

in a fantasy world inhabited by just us the end credits read

Belly Dancing tips - VV
    Maturity lessons (and smiling in the face of adversity) - Rita
    Person who used to talk a lot but got married and never speaks anymore - Helen
    Craziest wench - Sian
    Airport metal detectors worst nightmare - Jenny
    Annoying scottish person - me

p.s. special mention to band groupie for the last 20 years - Al

p.p.s. special mention to Al's groupie of the last 20 years - Pat

Awwww maybe we should actually make a wee filum... bring your video cameras to the weddin' innit! :mrgreen:

I read that post Jenny... what a douche! How in the name of Stone can Jeff EVER come across as a dick? :eh: Prize twat IMO... he/she prolly posts on Red Mosquito or summat.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Definitely. They can fuck right off!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I've gotten excited about Pearl Jam again. :)tiny_heart.gif

And to add to all the mush, I love yous all too, even though I haven't been around much.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    I thought Jeff was AWESOME :mrgreen: .... but then I always think that :oops: :P .... plus thinking about their friendship made Ed all teary,
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

And to add to all the mush, I love yous all too, even though I haven't been around much.

Hope you're ok hunny... We miss you!! xxx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    eMMI wrote:

Hope you're ok hunny... We miss you!! xxx

I'm *incredibly long pause here*.. Alright, I guess. Up and down really. I miss you too. *hugs* xxx
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Awwww maybe we should actually make a wee filum... bring your video cameras to the weddin' innit! :mrgreen:

That is such a great idea...lets do it!!!! I wont be at the wedding :( but we could put something together :thumbup:

Oh and that idiot about the movie..Jeffs hat said MT cause hes from fucking Montana...jesus he's a MASSIVE fan alright :lolno:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Zomg tomorrow is payday and Friday! So frikkin' excited!

Also, as of Monday, I've been able to rock the pomp again :D I now need to decide on a haircolour for Berlin in 3 weeks \o/
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oo I like Dunks credits ~ yes lets make our own movie hehehehehe :twisted:

shiiit trying to finalise tattoo design not done yet big momnet is next thursday ! the day after I get paid hansomly to teach belly dance at an OAP's home !

now need to sneak in a pj something to this design me thinks :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    I don't make it into the credits .... must have been hiding from the camera ;)
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    But Pip, you're our chief London tour guide!! :o

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    just think, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be getting married and anticipating drunken dancing from the likes of Jenny, Hinny and jrd, waiting to see Dunk's kilt and waiting to hear tales about how Sandra had to be at the very front of the wedding and had been camping out since 1pm to get there...

there will be no drunken dancing from jrd.
    there will be no dancing from jrd.
    jrd doesn't dance.
    at all.
    ever.

well... hardly ever... only if beer is involved... oh bugger...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    I too had to make a run for it during the credits so I wouldn't miss my train ... made it with two minutes to spare!

sounds like me leaving the show at the O2... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    just think, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be getting married and anticipating drunken dancing from the likes of Jenny, Hinny and jrd, waiting to see Dunk's kilt and waiting to hear tales about how Sandra had to be at the very front of the wedding and had been camping out since 1pm to get there...

there will be no drunken dancing from jrd.
    there will be no dancing from jrd.
    jrd doesn't dance.
    at all.
    ever.

well... hardly ever... only if beer is involved... oh bugger...

jrd will dance if a bride drags him to the dancefloor...

jrd wouldn't want to make the bride cry on her wedding day now, would he?

:twisted:

• Options

Dude you soooooooo have to make the bride cry on her wedding day...that would be so hilarious :? :twisted: :ugeek: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Dude you soooooooo have to make the bride cry on her wedding day...that would be so hilarious :? :twisted: :ugeek: ;)

she'll cry alright... when my dad-dancin' styleee leads to me treading on her feet... :twisted: :roll:
  • Options
    chime wrote:

the one thing going through my mind as i was doing it was "i bet i forget someone when i ;m doing this"

and i did.

:(

i'll correct it.
  • Options

...and what do you mean by "...if a bride..." ? "a" bride ? will there be more than one ? this isn't a Mormon wedding is it ?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    chime wrote:

the one thing going through my mind as i was doing it was "i bet i forget someone when i ;m doing this"

and i did.

i'll correct it.

you have to go back through the thread and mention EVERYONE who's posted...

there... that should keep him quiet for a while! :twisted:
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

...and what do you mean by "...if a bride..." ? "a" bride ? will there be more than one ? this isn't a Mormon wedding is it ?

take off the 2nd 'm' it is :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :oops: :o:lol:
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    chime wrote:

and i did.

i'll correct it.

you have to go back through the thread and mention EVERYONE who's posted...

there... that should keep him quiet for a while! :twisted:

person in charge of Spock's outfits and only person Ed trusts when he has queries on binary data - Jrd