http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello :mrgreen:

I haven't looked at set list YET !!

finishing off house stuff its on market got first "viewing" tmw at 6pm ! :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Just a wave from Toronto, and to say I doubt people will complain at the Pearl Jam Twenty DVD release length, it's coming with an extra 4 hours of footage :)
    Screening was fab yesterday :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    wow alert!!

PJ20 book is in HMV Grafton st right now and is only 22 euro! it's 37 euro everywhere else(and everywhere else doesnt have it yet!)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    eldarion75 wrote:
    wow alert!!

PJ20 book is in HMV Grafton st right now and is only 22 euro! it's 37 euro everywhere else(and everywhere else doesnt have it yet!)

Very tempted to head into town and purchase, but then I won't have food till payday :roll: :cry:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eldarion75 wrote:
    wow alert!!

:shock: And guess who's on training on Thursday in the Big Schmoke and has to head to Grafton St at lunchtime for the missus :lol::D :thumbup: :wave: Cheers for the heads up Dave :D

V best of luck ;)

Kev....Grow a pair of balls will ya :twisted: (I miss you all too though :cry: ) 8-)

Where's Rita-licious got to?? How Rob is ok!

Em's...thinkin of ya sweetheart ;)

Dottles..did you do both Toronto gigs?? If you....BEATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;) (just kidding, if I had PJ20 and those two, I think I'd pass away peacefully )

:wave: ...to all my friends yeah!!!!!!!!!

Who else is heading the Vue on Tuesday?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Lol... Yeah I did Montreal,Toronto x 2 and have Ottawa and Hamilton before my red eye flight on Friday night :)
    (they were ace gigs to be at btw....)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Toronto looks badass :mrgreen:

Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    waaaaaaaaaaa next tuesday YAY my tickets are all booked, I've cancelled class and me n mali will be off to the flicks !!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    I'll be there on Tues, after I boot it over from Dun Laoghaire for the first few mins of my class.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    sweet

SO how many of us will be watching this PJ20 film at the same time on tuesday :mrgreen:
    I likes to think of you's all when I'm watching it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    sweet

SO how many of us will be watching this PJ20 film at the same time on tuesday :mrgreen:
    I likes to think of you's all when I'm watching it :mrgreen:

I'm going to see it, too. Around 9 PM our time, I believe. (7 PM for yous.)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    It's on at 8pm here, I do believe! My course got pushed back a week so I won't have to rush and potentially miss the start... these things always work out :D

Facebook reminded me that it was this time 3 years ago when I was setting off to Seattle... what an asshole :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Red, thinking of you this morning!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    might have to drive to Carlisle to watch the pj20 movie :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    PJ20 movie on tuesday- YAY!!

Plus play.com finally shipped my book and cd. They shipped the cd before the book and the cd isn't supposed to be released yet. Sweet :)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Uncle Neil...holy shit...he was a week late, must have missed his flight! :lol:

Thought you hated Neil Young?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    PJ20 movie on tuesday- YAY!!

Plus play.com finally shipped my book and cd. They shipped the cd before the book and the cd isn't supposed to be released yet. Sweet :)

I cancelled my play order for the book and ordered from amazon as on release date play still said awaiting stock :shock:

May explain why cd and book shipped together.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    The soundtrack is a nice little package. Crowe put a lot of thought into this.

Also, he said in rolling atone that the DVD will contain a version if the film called 'the kids are twenty', an edit of the film with just performances, based in the original idea to make it like the who's Kids are Alright. Now thatll be something else.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Had my tea with Evolutionary on wed night, very nice to see him, he seems a happy bunny at the mo :D
  • Options
    He's always like that... the happy fucker!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jennytree wrote:
    He's always like that... the happy fucker!

I want what he's on.
  • Options
    I am at the airport... Waiting to come back to the UK - hurumpf!!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Irish Al wrote:
    Uncle Neil...holy shit...he was a week late, must have missed his flight! :lol:

I like Neil with PJ :lol:

Got me book yesterday and Mrs Al flicks through it straight away...I on the other hand take it one page at a time like the proper little nerd I am...it is class :D

Had a very rushed lunch/cuppa with Dave yesterday which was cool...looking forward to seeing some of you on Tuesday...I love PJ Baby.

Dottles hope you had a great trip ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Any news from Rita? I must text her in the morning... :?

Safe trip back Leanne! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Go Ireland :D

Alfred, Pearl Jem are playing in the Spirit Store in Fundalk tomorrow night, if yer lookin' to hear the whole of Ten live...

Movie on Tuesday \o/ I haven't ordered/bought any book or DVD yet. Hoping maybe Santa will be generous this year :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

I like Neil with PJ :lol:

try 'Ragged Glory' and "Sleeps With Angels", two great albums.
    and "Freedom" has some good stuff on it, including RITFW.

if you don't like any of that then you really are from Bumfuck Backwardsville! :lol:
    (IMHO, of course... ;) )
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Arranged to go out for beers and curry on Tuesday night with some mates i haven't seen for a while.
    Just realised what night it is.... :shock: :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Ah sure it's nothing major, is it?! :roll: :lol:

Feckin' great day roaring at the telly yesterday. I firstly had the honour of takin' the piss out of a Liverpool fan for that match, then went on to do a lot of cheering when Dublin won the All-Ireland. Great aul weekend :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!