Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    if its advice your after Dave then i'm your man... basically i think she probably needs a punch in the fudd.

love n kisses

Dunk :)

no fee this time... old friends and all that ;)

:lol: Cheers buddy

She's a wily one indeed just had Emma's brother on the phone seeing if he can help as apparently I told her off :D Haven't even got going yet... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just don't let it mess up your day. Day you guys do what you want, how you want it with whoever you want. Umm... to a point, though if both of you are OK with an orgy, that's fine. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    'morning crew!
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    3 days of work left!!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Ooops... Good Morning! :)
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    afternoon 8-)

i propose that we should ignore any more smug posts from PJ20-bound Irish people, especially those called Pat and who go under the pseudonym Thierry Henry... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Hey, Rita, check this out...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Hey, Rita, check this out...

:o **puts on X-mas wishlist** :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    afternoon 8-)

i propose that we should ignore any more smug posts from PJ20-bound Irish people, especially those called Pat and who go under the pseudonym Thierry Henry... ;)

Look here... John, If that is infact your real name. And I was going to get you loads of PJ20 goodies.
    (Not really).
    I'm struggling to pay for this trip but... it's gotta be done.

What's this I hear about a certain Belfast dvd... :P
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    I'm struggling to pay for this trip but... it's gotta be done.

yeah, i tried the "But it's GOT to be done, even though we have no money" argument... but i guess i wasn't persuasive enough!
    What's this I hear about a certain Belfast dvd... :P

you'll never know!! :P :twisted:
  • Options
    Drama with the girls at Reading :roll:
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Drama with the girls at Reading :roll:

Why so Rita? Everything ok? :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Yeah... panic mode. G here tonight to sleep. Going back tomorrow morning for the remainder.... Silly things.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm just home now. I had a fuckin' deadly time last night with some of my favourite Dublin Crewer's :lol: T'was great to see ye's :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I WANT TO GO TO PJ20 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi all ;)

House is completely painted, we now have a side gate and fences...thats my PJ20 flights and tix :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    New pj app is so much better, I love that you put your gigs in and it tells you how many songs you've seen and gives you a breakdown of how many times you've heard each song...class for us nerds ;£
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. xxxxx

I'm starting school tomorrow and I'm terrified! :shock: But in a good way, I guess. Looking forward to it, at least it'll cut down the time I have to mope around. :thumbup:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm just home now. I had a fuckin' deadly time last night with some of my favourite Dublin Crewer's :lol: T'was great to see ye's :D

T'was lovely seeing you and meeting the man!

New school Emmi.... good fun! New friends and all :mrgreen:

Alfred... nerd :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Mango wrote:

Feck sake, they'd wanna be quicker about announcing these things! I think most of us are going to the Lucan one anywho.

Did you go see Pearl Jem last night?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Jennytree wrote:
    Mango wrote:

Feck sake, they'd wanna be quicker about announcing these things! I think most of us are going to the Lucan one anywho.

Did you go see Pearl Jem last night?

Lucan? I thought most were going to Liffey Valley no? Thats where Im off to anyway. Doesn't suit me in the slightest mind you but they were first out with online booking.

No I didn't go to see Pearl Jem. I was at Croker for the Dubs and had a few after that.
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Sorry, Lucan = Liffey Valley where I'm from :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    rita :yawn: :think: :shh: :lol:

Looks like a its gonna be on a fair few places but like the nerds we are, we jump on the first place just in case :lol: I'm proud of my PJ nerd-om ;)

Em's :angel:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Irish Al wrote:
    New pj app is so much better, I love that you put your gigs in and it tells you how many songs you've seen and gives you a breakdown of how many times you've heard each song...class for us nerds ;£

hey al,
    I'm using the pj app on iPhone, it has a backspacer backdrop. where's this feature with the gigs/ songs?? can't see it.

I'm also painting the house andnit attending this weekend. itll be briliant. hope it gets webcast.
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

hey al,
    I'm using the pj app on iPhone, it has a backspacer backdrop. where's this feature with the gigs/ songs?? can't see it.

I'm also painting the house andnit attending this weekend. itll be briliant. hope it gets webcast.

me too a little painting to do and REALLY HOPING theres a web cast, 2feet thick did post a link up but might be USA only :(

new app ????? I would use mine more but its a hassle to find threads and post :?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

T'was lovely seeing you and meeting the man!

New school Emmi.... good fun! New friends and all :mrgreen:

Alfred... nerd :mrgreen:

awwww glad you all had fun, sorry not to see you :|
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    hey al,

Its a new one, not the official one...hold on I'll find it (was in a thread on the porch the other day!)....EDIT this one http://itunes.apple.com/it/app/mypj/id443126320?mt=8
    eldarion75 wrote:
    also painting the house andnit attending this weekend. itll be briliant. hope it gets webcast.

Am praying for a webcast too 8-) but its most definitely PJ all weekend in the Al household :D
    V V wrote:
    me too a little painting to do and REALLY HOPING theres a web cast, 2feet thick did post a link up but might be USA only :(

new app ????? I would use mine more but its a hassle to find threads and post :?

Didn't see that 2 feet thick were posting, must have a gander thanks for the heads up young lady ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Oh and safe passage to all our homies going to PJ20...ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCKS OUT (EVEN IF YOU HAVENT GOT ONE!!)

:twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    thanks Al!

have a great time tour folk!