Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    That's sweet lady! You were at Pukkelpop... :( Not suprised you are still in shock. A few of my friends were there too, very close to the stage and all the mayhem. Stuff to give you nightmares, really.
  • Options
    Rainy morning..... :( But good day nevertheless as we are getting the new kitty this afternoon!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:

it's highly over-rated... i'm holding out for PJ23 ... that'll be a corker!

HAHAHA arr I love you Dunk !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Rainy morning..... :( But good day nevertheless as we are getting the new kitty this afternoon!

sweeeeeeeet we will nedd photos and name ! :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Hey V! Ideas of names will be requested on Facebook and on this board. Once I can post a pic so people have an idea of what she looks like. Gabrielle had loads of names planned for males, but not so much for females (apart from Princess Consuella Banana Hammock)! Though one can always have a 'unisex' name. So far G has Reed (don't ask why).
  • Options
    hahahahaha one extreme to the other ! ok will get thinking cap on !
  • Options
    OK... go check it out and give your input!
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=166739
  • Options
    morning PJ lovers ! beautiful day , washings in on the line soon !! :D

haven't really played much PJ for a while been so busy on all, but sunday Pete n I were driving around the country side near Wookey Hole (tis very beautiful and the highest part of the Mendip's) when Long Rd came on (his ipod was on shuffle) OMG !!! I just welled up big tears started rolling down my cheeks hahahaha I was think DAMN this mans voice and the music just moves me so much, touches my soul deep down, you know ;)

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Does the cat have a name yet?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    ill someone from this thread..very soon.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Does the cat have a name yet?

G is toying with Penelope (to do with Criminal Minds - a crazy but smart character). But no final decision yet.

Dimi.... someone is lucky!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hi all! :wave:

Before I say anything else, I would just like to apologise for possibly bumming someone out with my "news", but I just wanna throw this out there.. (Well, technically I don't, but whatever.)

Myself and Kirk are not together anymore. :( And it's shit.

We're still living in the same apartment (we've got two bedrooms here) and we're still friends, so that's fine enough. My school starts next week and as that starts rolling along we'll have to look at living arrangements again, but so far this is the best (and in some ways only) option.

*sigh*

Yeah, anyway, that's why I haven't been around lately (not sure if you even noticed, and I call you people my friends! :roll: :P ), not feeling so hot. This is all still a pretty big mess for me.. But everyone keeps telling me I'll be ok so.. Maybe one day?

That's all, really. Hope you're all doing better than me! :thumbup:

PS. Rita, new kitty is very cute. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    :( emmi :(
    life goes on... plenty more fish in the sea as they say...
    PJ20 is comin up real soon! rumour has it that my appeareance on the euro side of the world may be comin up soon as well 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Back from 2 weeks on the Costa Del Crim in Spain... fat(ter), tanned, relaxed and sooooooo out of the loop it's unbelievable... riots ? what riots ? ;)

So...

...what's the PJ news... any screenings of this PJ20 film in/around London ?

Emmi - :cry: but ditto what Soupie said.

Rita - "Spongebob is fantastic Al... too good for kids" - never have truer words been spoken! :D

Al - does the DVD play OK ? still got to get around to sorting out the Belfast one...

Dunk - do eclairs wave ?

V - how many acres of land do you need!! you thinking of holding your own festivals...? 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Em's :( I'm with you in spirit.

Dave..done...best of luck. ;)

Pat...I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

Red...kitten has got to be call Betty Swollocks ;)

V...Just buy England...happy days :twisted:

JRD...dvd works great thanks a mil ;) Cant wait for belfast :D

Dunk...I miss you sweetcheecks :D

Chime....you'll always be my number 1..dont mind that pat lad :lol:

Jen...Vue tix booked...Gonna see my friendssssssssssssssss 8-)

Everyone else...loves ya

Got the house painted and finally getting fences up on our garden...its great only 7 years late :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Morning all ;)

Countdown seriously on now... 3 weeks tomorrow it will be wedding day...

Great timing for Emma's mum to go on the rampage... :evil:

Hope everyone's good? Film comes out during our honeymoon so no big screen for me :(

CD and Book on order, when is the DVD coming out???
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Dave... nerves? :mrgreen: Emma's mum going on the rampage :shock: :?
    Hi all!

I'm a proud mama... all A*-A for my daughters GCSE results :mrgreen: Maybe I won't make her give me the money for the kitten....
  • Options
    Congrats Rita :D great results!!

No, no nerves yet, probably the day / day before :?

Yeah big bust up with Emma's mum, moved on from last post actually, not sure if she'll be welcome there at this rate and I'm top of her target list now as I'm the only one prepared to stand up to her... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Oh dear Dave... really not something one wants to deal with when you have so many other things to think about!
    Hope it doesn't put mega damper on things (especially for Emma).
  • Options
    Going to need some re-arranging as Emma was going to stay at her mum's the night before and she is down as being a witness so let's see how it progresses but she's gonna have to retreat significantly from where she is right now and not sure if I'm prepared to wait and see to be honest :evil:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    I guess if she knows that a consequence of whatever is happening is for her not to be at her daughter's wedding, she might have second thoughts.... Hope it comes to a quick resolution - one way or the other - so everyone knows where they stand and can get on with 'the day'! And Dave... whatever it is, it's obviously important - if you need to stand up to her, it's got to be done or else things will start over and over again... I had that with my mother for a long time.
  • Options
    All very childish to be honest, it kicked off last Friday as an issue between her, Emma's dad and step mum, which I backed her up on and got her Dad to apologise but ever since then she thinks she can talk to everybody with impunity and has kicked off at both Emma and I this week, so this morning she was "put back in her box".

She's basically stirring shit up and making shit up and I called her out on it so now I'm in the firing line because if she can get me to back down then the rest of the family will be "under control"...

Think that's gonna happen? Not a feckin chance. It takes a lot to get me to this point but once I'm there napalm won't move me :evil:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    'Put back in her box'. Looks like she needs to get over it and apologise. A bit of humble pie... which is not easy!
  • Options
    well done Dave got to keep the natives under control, family politics eh !! thats why I dont see mine much We've had to slap my mum down a few times over the years. Do hope I'm not like that with my kids.

Any way best of luck for what will be a beautiful day about you and Emma and no one else !

EMMIiiiiiiiii HUGS, so sorry sweetie, but just you remember YOU ARE AMAZING !!!!!!!!!! and only the BEST will do !!!

jrd ~ been laying around in the sun eating and drinking I see ! :mrgreen:

Al ~ wish I could !

WELL DONE G big congrats thats brilliant ! xxx
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    . Do hope I'm not like that with my kids.

Me too! I've told G if she sees me acting like my mum did at one time she HAS to be 'cruel' and tell me/stand up to me!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

jrd ~ been laying around in the sun eating and drinking I see ! :mrgreen:

i REALLY hope you can't see, not a pretty sight after 2 weeks of over-eating and under-exercising! :shock:

unless 2 weeks of being chased and pummelled and held under water in the pool by the children counts as exercise...? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Greetings from Amsterdam airport! We're just waiting on our flight to London at 6.30. We had a bit of a tiff with some Ryanair peeps in Dublin cos although my bag fit in the luggage sizeometer, it didn't fit in comfortably... fuckin cunts! We had a great time here though, and haven't managed to kill each other yet!

Emmi :( I've been there with the living with an ex thing....twice! I know it's so shit right now, but it WILL get better :)

Al... awesome!

Dub Dave - you cannae go to PJ20? This saddens me :(

Eng Dave - damn mil's!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jenny - you're flying to London from Dublin, via Amsterdam...?!! :?

B*gg*r... now looking like i probably won't be able to make Saturday's meet-up for one reason or another... we'll have to wait and see... :(

Meanwhile, any London peeps going to see the PJ20 filum at the Vue in Leicester Square, or elsewhere in London ?
  • Options
    jrd... you better make it.

I'm going to see the film. I know Hinn is as he got a tix for me. Not sure who else.... Still far away...
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    if its advice your after Dave then i'm your man... basically i think she probably needs a punch in the fudd.

love n kisses

Dunk :)

no fee this time... old friends and all that ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.