Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    chime wrote:
    Hello folks. Living for weekends here at the mo :(

Dimi and Pat you guys in Chicago on 31st?? We don't fly in until Friday.
    ill be at 30th..pat 31th..and we meet downtown chicago for my birthday dinner :) ..
    i know u + kev arrive at friday
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    My boss asked if I would make a birthday cake for her daughter's 4th. Ben & Holly :? Guess I'm going to have to watch Nick Jr. and find out what it's all about! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    My boss asked if I would make a birthday cake for her daughter's 4th. Ben & Holly :? Guess I'm going to have to watch Nick Jr. and find out what it's all about! :mrgreen:

From the makers of Peppa Pig, Ben & Holly (http://www.littlekingdom.co.uk/) are friends and the main characters. If you're making a cake I'd have the two of them plus Gaston the ladybird and Nanny Plum the..erm...Nanny ;) I know it allllllllll too well :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Thank you Alfred, O Knowledgeable One! (A ladybird that barks?!?!?)
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    Hello you guys - long time no see

So which ominplexes around the country are gonna show this film then?

There's an omniplex in my hometown of carrickfergus.....!!!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Why don't I remember that?? Mmm...

Jennytree wrote:
    *ahem* less of that PJ20 talk in here :twisted: :D

Alfredo, sounds good :thumbup:

g-g-g-gaaaalway... I had forgotten it's existence :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JORbaMkp0NI
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dunno what rock you were living under! It would've been around 2000 or so. There was a Galwegian teacher in my school who just got that shouted at him any time he opened his mouth. And we were still good at the gaa at the time and had a right to sing it. Good times :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Moooorning! Last working week before I go on my holimidays \o/
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    'morning everyone!!! Covering someone at work so less access to 'wasting time on PC' during working hours! But it's OK... off next week :mrgreen: Not going anywhere, just not going to work (and not getting up at the crack of dawn every morning!).

Looking after a friend's geckos. Damn - not liking having to pick up the crickets - too tickly in the hand. This evening will wear gloves! :lol:
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Was thinking of doing a PJ20 screening / meet up for Dublin area on September 20th.

Is there interest in something like this?
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    We're all going to the Vue screening in Liffey Valley, feel free to wander along :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    We're all going to the Vue screening in Liffey Valley, feel free to wander along :D

Ahhh okay thats cool.
  • Options
    Booked myself and my bro John in for the VUE screening. I think there's only 1 more VIP spot available if anyone else is interested. Not sure about regular seating.
  • Options
    Awesome! There should be a good clatter of us there, it'll be great craic 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Awesome! There should be a good clatter of us there, it'll be great craic 8-)

Auditorium Information

Screen 1 : 456 seats

Screen 2 : 400 seats

Screen 3 : 168 seats

Screen 4 : 326 seats

Screen 5 : 371 seats

Screen 6 : 213 seats

Screen 7 : 324 seats

Screen 8 : 275 seats

Screen 9 : 190 seats

Screen 10 : 154 seats

Screen 11 : 174 seats

Screen 12 : 251 seats

Screen 13 : 251 seats

Screen 14 : 133 seats

Its gotta be Screen TEN right :D
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    really excited to see this. anyone know how soon/long it will be afterwards that well be able to buy the DVD? I know 10c said they're working on an extended fan version. hope that happens:)
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    really excited to see this. anyone know how soon/long it will be afterwards that well be able to buy the DVD? I know 10c said they're working on an extended fan version. hope that happens:)

Thank you for contacting Cineworld.

We will not be showing Pearl Jam Twenty as the DVD is released only a week after the cinema release date.

I don't believe that myself as in that case it would surely be available for pre-order like the book and CD?
  • Options
    Sounds like the dublin showing could be fun! Hopefully a good crowd for london too :D

OK.. done with my Ben & Holly research. Alfred... don't know how you do it. I guess I went through it as well but it must have been so traumatic that my mind is blanking all these kiddie TV things! :lol:
  • Options
    Mango wrote:
    Booked myself and my bro John in for the VUE screening. I think there's only 1 more VIP spot available if anyone else is interested. Not sure about regular seating.

I hope to fuck there's more than one, me and the missus and the bro and his missus are on for it....(just been too feckin lazy to book...*sticks for in eye as penance* It'll be some craic tho.

Rita I know because ben & holly, spongebob, peppa pig, phineas & perb (pure class), fan boy and chum chum (more class) is my daily telly viewing :roll: :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Spongebob is fantastic Al... too good for kids!

Hi all!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    went into Greggs yesterday. Lady in front of me bought a chocolate eclair and the lady serving asked "do you want that in a box or in a bag?" and it took me all me strength not to sing "ahhh yeahhhhhhhhhaaaayyyyyeah... can you see them, out on the porch, yeah, but they dont wave"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    You should have Dunk! A nutter would have made their day :mrgreen: Saw your thing about the 'manly' scots!!!!
  • Options
    Dunk... :lol::lol::lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    wonder if they've been showing the trailer out in Vue before filums?
  • Options
    No idea! It wouldn't be my local at all, don't think I've ever seen a moooveee out there. Might have to nom on some Eddies before going in *droools*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    You should have Dunk! A nutter would have made their day :mrgreen: Saw your thing about the 'manly' scots!!!!

This is true darling ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    went into Greggs yesterday. Lady in front of me bought a chocolate eclair and the lady serving asked "do you want that in a box or in a bag?" and it took me all me strength not to sing "ahhh yeahhhhhhhhhaaaayyyyyeah... can you see them, out on the porch, yeah, but they dont wave"

Shit you should go in yourself and ask for the exact same thing and do it at the top of your voice...classic :twisted:
    Jennytree wrote:
    No idea! It wouldn't be my local at all, don't think I've ever seen a moooveee out there. Might have to nom on some Eddies before going in *droools*

I can bring me mate, his name is Eddie...am sure he wouldn't mind you nomming on him before hand...but I wouldnt say he'd be too keen on the drooling....I think he prefers a girl to......(leave for dunk to insert word)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    I hope to fuck there's more than one, me and the missus and the bro and his missus are on for it....(just been too feckin lazy to book...*sticks for in eye as penance* It'll be some craic tho

VIP sold out as far as I know. Another mate tried booking but no joy. Regular seats avail but not sure how many.
  • Options
    G got her hair chopped off... :( Looks very nice but I liked her long hair... it was healthy and thick and I think it suited her so much more. :(
  • Options
    'morning lovelies.

Had nightmares about the geckos I'm looking after. Dreamt that all had lost their tail and one was having a bodyless head much on the skin it was shedding!

Needless to say, I had to check on them this morning, making sure they were still alive and well!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooo Red, poor gecko's, put a pic of G's new hair on FB plzzzzzzz :D

wow well finialy finished the festival season, its been BRILLIANT, hard work lack of sleep but ACE :mrgreen:
    spent saturday night in the light of the full moon with my favourite witches fashing body parts and rubbing on flying ointment :lol::lol:

So sadly I dont think I can make the meet up, haven't told the family its on as it will be my only free wkend this month and we've sign up with the estate agents the house goes on the market in 2/3 wks !!! which means I need to pack lots of "stuff" away ~ sad as it is to leave this house, I cant wait for a new adventure.

PJ20 the film is on in Bristol but on a tuesday when I teach, so I've booked the night off and me n Mali are going to the flicks instead YAY :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!