Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Stickies are gone... for now! Think I'll do the usual and ignore them until the next show I'm at :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    no Picnic d'electrique, no PJtwenty, makes dave a sad depressed boy
  • Options
    :( Why no Electric Picnic?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    just can't swing it moneywise. rent to pay, paint had to be bought. that's nearly all done though.

gonna be a long boring weekend.
  • Options
    Ah I hear ye! I haven't paid my rent yet and I don't even have petrol in my car so occupy me - it'll be a weekend in front of the tellybox for me! It only dawned on me in the last few weeks that I'm actually down a couple of hundred quid a month since the fuckin' makeyuppy USC kicked in. I haven't even bought any clothes in months :shock:

I know, I know, rabblerabble I'm lucky to have a job and all that shite, but still...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi all!

Flat out making the Ben & Holly cake... mushrooms, flowers, ladybird, bee, fly, castle and tree made, cake in the oven. Still need to make the main characters! Must be ready by the time I go to bed tomorrow!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eldarion75 wrote:
    thanks Al!

have a great time tour folk!

No worries dude! ;)
    eldarion75 wrote:
    no Picnic d'electrique, no PJtwenty, makes dave a sad depressed boy

I take it your better half didnt win the tickets :( ...and Gemma will be there and all :oops:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah I hear ye! I haven't paid my rent yet and I don't even have petrol in my car so occupy me - it'll be a weekend in front of the tellybox for me! It only dawned on me in the last few weeks that I'm actually down a couple of hundred quid a month since the fuckin' makeyuppy USC kicked in. I haven't even bought any clothes in months :shock:

I know, I know, rabblerabble I'm lucky to have a job and all that shite, but still...

USC is a savage amount out every month and lets be honest...its going up in Dec..yeayyyyyyy :evil: ...and yes I feel very lucky to have a job :?

Oh and folks it appears that PJ20 may be streamed...fingers crossed :geek: :D

Had a young lad I work with try to get out of a meeting by saying "but its footie transfer deadline day..how can I miss it" I actually let him off as I was laughing so hard :lol:

Mrs Al turned round to me this evening and proclaimed that she is gutted that I'm not a PJ20, and she really feels sorry for me...shes too bloody sweet...then lil bro informs me (3 days before the event) sure I probably have enough air miles to get us there for free :shock: :o
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Mrs Al turned round to me this evening and proclaimed that she is gutted that I'm not a PJ20, and she really feels sorry for me...shes too bloody sweet..

Damn... what a good woman!
    Irish Al wrote:
    then lil bro informs me (3 days before the event) sure I probably have enough air miles to get us there for free :shock:
    Bad lil' bro.... could have told you before..

Then you would have taken advantage of that sweet woman of yours and gone, leaving her on her own with the kids...
  • Options
    'morning all!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    lil bro informs me (3 days before the event) sure I probably have enough air miles to get us there for free :shock: :o

Muthaf*cka!

Morning Rita and co!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Folks...this is gonna be mental...but please check out my thread...any help????

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167826
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Alfred!!!!

Post your link on the Euro thread and ask on facebook. I know leanne is still here and going... she might be able to help.

There are tickets around still. And this guy has some reserved seating for the sunday available (thread on the porch - DS119 or something like that). Tix in Lost Dogs as well...

Or just text Dimi or Pip... they'll sort you out! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Alfred!!!!

Post your link on the Euro thread and ask on facebook. I know leanne is still here and going... she might be able to help.

There are tickets around still. And this guy has some reserved seating for the sunday available (thread on the porch - DS119 or something like that). Tix in Lost Dogs as well...

Thanks Rita, am all over the shop...so leanne must be going tomorrow???!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Think so Al. You're going on your own or with lil' bro?
  • Options
    al that's brilliant news! just do it! it'll come together for you!

ah that's after cheerin me up. glad one of us gets to go along:)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Think so Al. You're going on your own or with lil' bro?

On me todd :shock:
    eldarion75 wrote:
    al that's brilliant news! just do it! it'll come together for you!

ah that's after cheerin me up. glad one of us gets to go along:)

Not there yet dude but really appreciate it...keep your fingers crossed :?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm just home now. I had a fuckin' deadly time last night with some of my favourite Dublin Crewer's :lol: T'was great to see ye's :D

T'was lovely seeing you and meeting the man!

New school Emmi.... good fun! New friends and all :mrgreen:

Alfred... nerd :mrgreen:

awwww glad you all had fun, sorry not to see you :|

yeah, sorry i couldn't make it in the end.
    spent the weekend in a hotel near Leeds-Bradford airport, had to go up for a funeral of someone i'd never met or known.... familes, eh? :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    I think it's time to start the "I'm first in the queue to marry Mrs Al when her current relationship goes pear shaped" thread... she's just too nice! :lol:

lucky bugger, hope you get everything sorted out! talk about leaving it to the last minute - you been taking inspiration from yesterday's transfer deadline day shenanigans? :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Alfred, fookin' delighted and I've my fingers crossed for ye! I'll get looking for some flights an' stuff for ye now 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Al baby... Find yourself a flight and your sorted. Room with Appie, there are tix galore (saw reserved for both days, though different sellers), even some 10C tix about. It's all go! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    I think it's time to start the "I'm first in the queue to marry Mrs Al when her current relationship goes pear shaped" thread... she's just too nice! :lol:

She does a good cake too :D If cake and PJ are your thing, then she's the woman for you!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Basically just waiting on the ok from the boss for time off...this is mad!

Oh and JRD I ain't never letting her go!! And besides you've too much hair for her! ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    WHY THE FUCK WON'T MY BOSS CALL ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Well, any word back from the boss? Does he have 300 missed calls from ye at this stage? :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Alfred!!!!

Thanks Rita, am all over the shop...so leanne must be going tomorrow???!!

I am indeed, on the sleeper train from Cornwall to London tonight and fly out tomorrow :D
    fingers crossed for you :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Flights booked...get in about 12.30 local time!!! Fuck me!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Excited for you Al! xxx
  • Options
    Thanks all cant believe its all worked out so well.
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    'morning to all that aren't across the pond (and them too!) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    not sure why but i'm very excited about this weekend even though i wont be there

Al ~ AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going last minuet must be quiet a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

all those going meh you dont need me to say have fun, the rest of us lets have fun anyway.

I'm loving Mikes tweets he is ACE :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!