In other news.... 2 more days of work, then off to Brisvegas for Ed :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Alfresco will have to explain all the nipple action :D Great times though. I get little flashbacks and giggle :lol:

That crept up fast, Mick! Hope yer feeling better for the occasion an' all!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    i was grand when i woke up this morn, and i have gone downhill since i got to work! i must be alergic to this place
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Little flashbacks and giggles, Jenny????????

'morning all!
  • Options
    i was grand when i woke up this morn, and i have gone downhill since i got to work! i must be alergic to this place

I sneeze every time I get to work. Every morning, without fail. Convinced I'm allergic to mornings in work :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i have no recollection of nipples?!?!?!?!? what did i miss? :oops: :shock:

to be fair I have little recollection of much? 9 hours we spent in one pub!!! I blame Pippa's horrendous drinking habit for that! ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey hey hey..dont not take my name in vain...I did not tweek nipples (that I remember :oops: ) but I was pretty pisshed when we left...what time did we leave??? Pip I only got your photo when I got home, you got my scarf???

It was an absolutely classic night...we arrived after a few lovely lunch drinks and boooooooom dunk had me at hello 8-)

Thanks to all :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Good morning all my lovelies.

This is a bit like me:
    11782244283T8sCS.jpg

Got an enlarged thyroid! Going for more tests.....
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    That does not look/sound too good Rita.
    I hope results are OK or not scary at least.

Hello Dublin crew!!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    Marina!!!!!!! :D:D

Lovely seeing you here! Hope all is well with you xxxxxx

Going for a blood test Friday (can't make it tomorrow) and we will take it from there.
  • Options
    Mornin' munchkins!

Sucks to be back at work :(
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    My voice is gooooing... ye feckers! I'm scaring people on the phone :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey hey hey..dont not take my name in vain...I did not tweek nipples (that I remember :oops: ) but I was pretty pisshed when we left...what time did we leave??? Pip I only got your photo when I got home, you got my scarf???

It was an absolutely classic night...we arrived after a few lovely lunch drinks and boooooooom dunk had me at hello 8-)

Dunk has your scarf! ... or he did last time I saw him :?

Phew! We did think he may have nicked it off someone at the next table :oops:

.... and you forgot the moob comparing ... Chris and Dunk will be devastated :evil: :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    .... and you forgot the moob comparing ... Chris and Dunk will be devastated :evil: :lol:

I still haven't worked out whether to be happy or sad that I lost.. :? :lol:

• Options
    chime wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Dunk has your scarf! ... or he did last time I saw him :?

Phew! We did think he may have nicked it off someone at the next table :oops:

But I don't have it anymore?!?!!! I'll double check with Jill but I did find it on the floor near our table, put it on and then when we were in that last club I remember getting hot and putting it down onto the back of a stool, table or something near the bar area. So i think it may still be there? :o:o

Unless Jill has picked it up and put it in her bag that is?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    The scarf adventures continue...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    just got email back from me wifey... she thinks she put it into the case we had? will check when i get home... if its there i'll post it out to you Alfred... once paypal funds have been received that is ;););):lol:
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited March 2011
    dunkman wrote:
    just got email back from me wifey... she thinks she put it into the case we had? will check when i get home... if its there i'll post it out to you Alfred... once paypal funds have been received that is ;););):lol:

I remember you had it hanging from your pocket in the club :shock: :P ...
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Damn! Wish we'd been there Saturday night, moobs, 9 hours in a pub, bra's being undone with one hand (which I have tried myself and can't manage). Oh well - next time.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    bra's being undone with one hand (which I have tried myself and can't manage). Oh well - next time.

TBH, Al took his time doing it - I did offer to show him how to do it properly, but volunteers weren't forthcoming :P

• Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    bra's being undone with one hand (which I have tried myself and can't manage). Oh well - next time.

TBH, Al took his time doing it - I did offer to show him how to do it properly, but volunteers weren't forthcoming :P
    :lol:

Perhaps a training weekend could be arranged?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I remember you had it hanging from your pocket in the club :shock: :P ...

that long thing hanging out was no scarf young Pippa!!! :oops: :shock: :o;)

Al thinks his undoing of a bra with one hand was brilliant but wait until a few months time when Julie has to explain to Al how she got pregnant purely from my hello cuddle. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Reading some of these posts makes me sad and also strangely relieved that I couldn't make it to Edinburgh. :? :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    I know what you mean Emmi!

Good morning crew!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    I know what you mean Emmi!

Good morning crew!

:lol: :wave:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    sorry Al... no scarf!!!

My one was the one in our case... Jill says I put down the scarf in that last club after I took my jacket off... we both reckon it'll still be there. :cry:

I have to go by her memory as mines is a bit hazy! :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    Mornin' all! Lovely day here in Brum :)

Aaaaaand It's FRIDAY!!!!! Woo! :mrgreen:

• Options
    Yey for Friday! I have NOTHING planned, and it feels kinda good :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yey for Friday! I have NOTHING planned, and it feels kinda good :roll:

same here Jenners... first weekend in about the last 5 or 6 that we are literally planning to do nothing. 8-)8-)