Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all.

Went for a blood test this morning. I'm surprised I'm still in the land of the living with all the blood they took :o
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Bloody hell Rita, hope it all comes back clear though, or the issues are easily fixed. I know it's kinda strange, but I enjoy getting blood tests :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    Bloody hell Rita, hope it all comes back clear though, or the issues are easily fixed. I know it's kinda strange, but I enjoy getting blood tests :roll:

Kinda? :think:

Hope you're a-ok, Rita! xx
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Wouldn't say I 'enjoy' getting blood tests.. I don't mind. But when I was seeing vial after vial being stuck to the needle and removed, and replaced, and removed,..... I felt like I was being drained of my blood (9 of them!). I know... I've got plenty more blood left.. it's a pretty red too. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    blimey Rita 9 seems alot !!! hope all is well. they took 2 from Pete on monday, i'm sure he's fine though.

well I trust you guys had a great time in DunkLand :lol:
    not much new my end hammering out some new dances which are driving my nuts Only managed 2 mins 24 seconds so far.
    Cup O TEAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa time me thinks xxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Well the nurses always get amused by my tattoos, so tis good. And I find it fascinating that my blood can squirt out that fast...

...I'm strange!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Well the nurses always get amused by my tattoos, so tis good. And I find it fascinating that my blood can squirt out that fast...

...I'm strange!
    wow, Mine takes ages can only fill 1.5 files, I have Slow blood hahaha

so trying to catch up on PJ news and this makes me want the re releases even though I told myself it was silly :( :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIndcGEL ... r_embedded
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

...I'm strange!

Nah... that's the cool thing watching the blood go so fast! Guess I would bleed out in no time if I were to be stabbed or shot or something....
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Kinda? :think:

Tea + Biscuits = Win :mrgreen:
    They can suck out as much as they like for that equation :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    'afternoon all. Looking forward to an afternoon in Kingston with G..... not!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well folks!

Just built a "tent" for the girls using done chairs and blankets...used to live that when I was a kid :D

Jesus dunks photos from last sat are horrendous! It's terrible when photos have to remind you of the shenanigans!!

Congrats to soupy...delighted for ya dude ;)

We too have planned absolutely nothing for this weekend and it feels bloody great...plus a short week next week as well...get in ;)

Hi to all those who couldn't make last weekend...you were all missed...P.S. Mrs dunk is a great kisser ;):D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Just built a "tent" for the girls using done chairs and blankets...used to live that when I was a kid :D

Ah, loved doing that when I was a kid. :)
    Irish Al wrote:
    We too have planned absolutely nothing for this weekend and it feels bloody great...plus a short week next week as well...get in ;)

Hi to all those who couldn't make last weekend...you were all missed...P.S. Mrs dunk is a great kisser ;):D

:wave:

'Tis been a chilled out weekend here too. Sauna last night, sleeping in today and some video/computer games after a quick shop in Lidl. :mrgreen: Dinner soon!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    so yeah... i had a pretty shit weekend really :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    so yeah... i had a pretty shit weekend really :lol:
    :lol: aye, I think we all noticed... ;)

Mornin' all - I am in an excellent (in a BIll and Ted way) mood today.. dunno why, just feels like everything is good :mrgreen:

• Options
    Chris - can I have a bit of what you're having? :mrgreen:

Soupy - yeah... real shit :roll: :lol:

'morning all! Day off today but sorting things out at home :( Just work in a different way! Gonna try to get the lilac tree out of it's pot (without breaking the pot) and plant it out. Think it's a two/three person job that!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Chris - can I have a bit of what you're having? :mrgreen:

Wish I knew what I'd taken too... I'd do it every day!
    Think it's a combination of stuff... things are starting to work out again after a pretty dismal autumn/winter, it's a beautiful day and I've got good music playing... even being at work isn't getting me down.
    I think my head may finally be getting back to a state of normality too which is also rather pleasing (and about bloody time!) :)

• Options
    That's cool Chris- happy for you :D
  • Options
    Three day week just cos I'm Irish... fuck yeaaah!

I too had an awesome weekend, but not as awesome as Soupmans. I want a full rundown whenever you get a second to catch your breath!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Three day week just cos I'm Irish... fuck yeaaah!

I too had an awesome weekend, but not as awesome as Soupmans. I want a full rundown whenever you get a second to catch your breath!

Embarrassingly it took me a moment to realise what you were on about. :oops: :|:lol:

Anyone have any ideas on which colour I should paint my fingernails? :P Not red cause I just had that.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Anyone have any ideas on which colour I should paint my fingernails? :P Not red cause I just had that.
    Purple?

• Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Purple?

:think: I do like my nails purple.
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    This place doesn't really feel like home.

I know the streets around Fulham Broadway is sposed to be Aussie central, but coming back to Sydney... I'm a little homesick.

Or maybe I just really don't like a mid-tour break from drinking with my mates.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Awww Hinn..... It's just a bit of an extended holiday. You'll be back soon. Drink with Swede and Soupy while you're there.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Awww Hinn..... It's just a bit of an extended holiday. You'll be back soon. Drink with Swede and Soupy while you're there.

Also, beat Soupy round the head with something blunt and heavy until he agrees that he's coming back over here with you :P

• Options
    redrock wrote:

:thumbup:

Mission: Purple nails is accomplished. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnWeIKA45BTSJ9bo3-9X0XqE3BJVqIREofwPUiVnej1CaTZuOrvA
  • Options
    purple is ALWAYS good !

ooo yeah give swede a kiss for me please Hinn lucky lucky fellas, mmmMMMMmmmmm solo Eddie mmmmMMMMmmmmmmm :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    redrock wrote:

Also, beat Soupy round the head with something blunt and heavy until he agrees that he's coming back over here with you :P
    The bastard is back BEFORE me.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Soupy's back before you, Hinn!!!!! :lol:

'morning all!
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    redrock wrote:

The bastard is back BEFORE me.
    :clap: :crazy: :lol:
    Hold on... they're letting you lot out two at a time now? :shock:

Also, Mornin' all! :D <-- Still in good mood... I think something's wrong with me... :P

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    lies... all lies... or is it :roll:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!