Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Apologies Jen thought you were away!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Morning!

Was lovely to see Jenny on Friday ... be lovely to see Rita, Helen, stonesgstring, wash, Sian etc this weekend ... then the rest of you rabble the week after ... oh god I think I need a lie down :shock: :oops: :twisted:

*coughs* Jenny, Evolutionary ... geeeeeekkkkkssss *coughs* ;)
    Can't wait... nearly there :D

Jenny, we sometimes have to do penetration exercises at work :shock: NOT as exciting as they sound :cry:

Al... congrats to the mrs :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

It's ok m'dear, I would've only ended up showing Amy Huberman up :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Penetration exercises :shock: :o :shock:

'morning all.

Alfred - congrats to the twins' mummy and daddy! Hope your lil' one gets over the worse quickly. Happy to know the premiere went well. And yeah... it's was Pat's behaviour that could have worried us... :mrgreen:

Woke up with massive headache. Hopefully the couple of neurofen (legally obtained and not smuggled in!) will get rid of it in a bit.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Woke up with massive headache. Hopefully the couple of neurofen (legally obtained and not smuggled in!) will get rid of it in a bit.

Hehehe... all hail the nurofen :D Hope it clears it up for ye!

Good morning all!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    If I don't remember... it didn't happen!

Great night though :crazy:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options

Seems Al can't remember either, so nothing happened.

And Alfred... you're such a tart. Putting yourself in all the pics! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

It's ok m'dear, I would've only ended up showing Amy Huberman up :D

Of course you would have :roll: funnily enough I heard the tail end of Jeremy on Tony Fentons show on TodayFM and he was saying that PJ are Brian O'Driscolls favourite band and Jeremy is his favourite song...Kudos Mr Huberman...if you dont know who he is...google search him!! (Lil bro did a tv show with his wife in Ireland and played her lover..the stick we used to give him about having to kick brians ass :lol: )

Thanks Rita...hope the headache clears up...looks like the kids could be on the mend..but not counting me chickens just yet :? 8-)

Great night though :crazy:

Yes old patrick did make the most of the free bar :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    Seems Al can't remember either, so nothing happened.

And Alfred... you're such a tart. Putting yourself in all the pics! :mrgreen:

I had to for work :? the sign behind us is for my organisation :thumbup: :ugeek:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

I had to for work :? the sign behind us is for my organisation :thumbup: :ugeek:

Fair enough - that's OK then. Nothing like a bit of placement when you can!
  • Options
    Hello my lovelies. Soooooooooooooooo tired..... but tomorrow day off! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Jen has another new avatar :-P
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Jen is just testing our observation skills!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Jen is just testing our observation skills!

So is Pip... :shifty: :P

[edit] Mornin' btw! :) [/edit]
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    I get bored easily :lol:

Hope we're all doing well this morning. Tis a lovely day in Dublin, and there's actual real-life daylight when I'm on earlies!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I get bored easily :lol:

Hope we're all doing well this morning. Tis a lovely day in Dublin, and there's actual real-life daylight when I'm on earlies!

I too am confused by this sunshine malarky... it's warming the back of my head through the window :?

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    *sneaks in*
    Rita, thank you for my mini posters - you're a star!!
    Please let me know how much casharoo I owe ya :D:D
    xxxx
    *sneaks out*
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    That cheeky dottles always sticking her cheeky head in here!! ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Mornin' munchkins!

Weird ride into work today... everything to the left was blue skies and bathed in natural light... everything to the right had cloud cover and a freaky pink/orange glow...

it was ever so slightly trippy...

(randomly selecting some breakbeat for the ride in my have contributed to that... :roll: )

• Options
    Yey weekend is nearly here :D

Big day in Ireland today, I'm sure you forhiners couldn't give a fook, but the Irish folk in here should get the feckin' finger out and VOTE! There'll be a mass exodus of people leaving the city to head to their respective constituencies in the boglands to do so :lol:

Part needs to be replaced on the new car, so I won't be getting it tomorrow. Starting to wonder if it's more hassle than its worth, but the other half of me is thankful that they're actually making an effort to make sure everything is 110% before it leaves the forecourt. Tis hard to know what to do. I know most people would leave it be, but its the make and model I want, in the colour I want, at the right price and they're taking my old car that's fooked.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Part needs to be replaced on the new car, so I won't be getting it tomorrow. Starting to wonder if it's more hassle than its worth, but the other half of me is thankful that they're actually making an effort to make sure everything is 110% before it leaves the forecourt. Tis hard to know what to do. I know most people would leave it be, but its the make and model I want, in the colour I want, at the right price and they're taking my old car that's fooked.

patience young padawan ;)

also - *paging AudioDave to the thread* - maths pedantry ahoy!

• Options
    Don't be bringing him into this! Also, this day next week... \o/
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Don't be bringing him into this! Also, this day next week... \o/

Why is there no smiley for drunken shenanigans? :mrgreen:

• Options
    'morning peeps.

Leanne - don't be silly!

Tried for QOTSA but no luck. Anyway, it's better that way - no spare money really!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yey weekend is nearly here :D

Big day in Ireland today, I'm sure you forhiners couldn't give a fook, but the Irish folk in here should get the feckin' finger out and VOTE! There'll be a mass exodus of people leaving the city to head to their respective constituencies in the boglands to do so :lol:

I, in fact, do give a fook about the election. It's all we bloody talk about in this household! :roll: :P

Re: The car, if you want it, a lil' wait shouldn't be a reason to pass. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Emmi, what a boring household ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    I have a passing interest in Irish politics atm too... my new potential future employers are based in Limerick ;)

• Options
    I have a passing interest in Irish politics atm too... my new potential future employers are based in Limerick ;)

Oh dear! I hope that doesn't involve a move there! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Emmi, what a boring household ;)

Oh, it's all fine when I zone out. :P I played some election-themed game last night, that was fun enough. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Nah, UK based... might get to visit occasionally though :)
    *will finally be able to stalk everyone in the thread (bar emmi and michael, who live in silly far-away places)* :twisted:

• Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Nah, UK based... might get to visit occasionally though :)
    *will finally be able to stalk everyone in the thread (bar emmi and michael, who live in silly far-away places)* :twisted:

I don't live in a far-away place! :o