What are you convicts at?!

Mornin' all :geek:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    lies... all lies... or is it :roll:

Dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt! :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Also, Mornin' all! :D <-- Still in good mood... I think something's wrong with me... :P

It's 'cause you no longer have the dread of having to spend a few days in Scotlandshire with us lot hanging over ya :evil:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hinn the only reason we let you go was in the hope you'd stay over there and soupy would come back in your place ;)

Chris I too feel in really good form, I tell ya a long weekend in my favourite city with some of my favourite people ACTUALLY makes things seem so much better!!

Some good posters for EV's tour, thank god I have no money to purchase...oh and people DO NOT buy the delux reissue...it's a complete rip off (and I never slag off PJ but it's an absolute disgrace!)

I do like black nail polish on d'ladeeeees ;)

Worked out with me gym owner...holy shitballs im in bits...back in at 10.30 for more punishment!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hinn the only reason we let you go was in the hope you'd stay over there and soupy would come back in your place ;)

You're such a meanie! :shock:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Chris I too feel in really good form, I tell ya a long weekend in my favourite city with some of my favourite people ACTUALLY makes things seem so much better!!

The sunshine is definitely making me feel more energetic lately. Now, after I get rid of some of this paperwork shite that I have to do, I might actually feel happy. :P

Also, when is the Crew gonna plan an excursion to Finland, huh? 8-)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Some good posters for EV's tour, thank god I have no money to purchase...oh and people DO NOT buy the delux reissue...it's a complete rip off (and I never slag off PJ but it's an absolute disgrace!)

Ed's would pretty much go unnoticed by me if there weren't a trillion threads and Facebook posts about it. :? :P

And I still don't care about the re-releases. :lol:
    Irish Al wrote:
    I do like black nail polish on d'ladeeeees ;)

I don't even own black varnish. I've got a blue and a dark currant that can look black. 8-)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Worked out with me gym owner...holy shitballs im in bits...back in at 10.30 for more punishment!

Well, serves you right considering comment number one. :twisted:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    yo yo yo

this new Vitalogy / Vs thingy... can i not just buy them as separate thingies? do i have to buy the £30 boxset cos if thats the case I'll no buy it.

funds are tighter than James Cordens y-fronts. :shock:

Edinburgh was indeed fantastic... probably my favourite city as well Alcatraz... and i never did get to do my Begbie impression :cry:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

How much is a pint of beer in Finland Emmi?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    this new Vitalogy / Vs thingy... can i not just buy them as separate thingies? do i have to buy the £30 boxset cos if thats the case I'll no buy it.

Think ye have to buy them altogether, but I never buy anything PJ related so I could be huuuugely mistaken. I would maybe consider it for Yield, but not for any of the others.

Also, James Corden? *gags*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    You can buy them separately, but it's just as expensive (if you're talking vinyl - but I have the feeling you may be talking CD)

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/search.asp ... submit.y=0
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Not a beer drinker myself, I can't be 100% trusted on this, but I think it's 5-ish Euro. :think: Depends on where you go, I reckon.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    You can buy them separately, but it's just as expensive (if you're talking vinyl - but I have the feeling you may be talking CD)

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/search.asp ... submit.y=0

thats for vinyl love... i just wanted the remastered cds... i just like the actual albums, but if they are re-mastered then i'm in... if its just the same album but with those extra tracks you get that werent good enough to go on the album then i'm no bothered.

did that even makes sense? :lol:
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Not a beer drinker myself, I can't be 100% trusted on this, but I think it's 5-ish Euro. :think: Depends on where you go, I reckon.

5 Euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the invite but i'll have to pass ;);):lol:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Think ye have to buy them altogether, but I never buy anything PJ related so I could be huuuugely mistaken. I would maybe consider it for Yield, but not for any of the others.

Also, James Corden? *gags*

you love James Corden... you want him to hit you on the head with his gentleman sausage. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I'm not doing the Vs/Vitalogy thing ... would want the deluxe box set but it's too ££££

Nail varnish ... I only own black or dark reds ... thinking I may need a bright pink for Helen's wedding :oops: :shock: ... or maybe I'll go with no nail varnish :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

5 Euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the invite but i'll have to pass ;);):lol:

Could be more, could be less - how the hell am I supposed to know? :lol:
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    I'm not doing the Vs/Vitalogy thing ... would want the deluxe box set but it's too ££££

Nail varnish ... I only own black or dark reds ... thinking I may need a bright pink for Helen's wedding :oops: :shock: ... or maybe I'll go with no nail varnish :mrgreen:

No varnish? :shock: :lol: I've been rocking the varnish so much lately, I feel strange when I don't have any on. My fingers look weird then. :?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    It's 'cause you no longer have the dread of having to spend a few days in Scotlandshire with us lot hanging over ya :evil:

Aye, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat ;) - I've been relegated to hanging around with the Euro Tour peeps now :lol: :P *awaits the backlash*
    When we doing something else then? 8-);)
    dunkman wrote:
    i just like the actual albums, but if they are re-mastered then i'm in... if its just the same album but with those extra tracks you get that werent good enough to go on the album then i'm no bothered.

did that even makes sense? :lol:

Those extra tracks that have (mostly) been around and 'available' for many years? :P I'll just go the re-mastered CD route as per usual... was really hoping for another remix ala Ten :(

• Options
    eMMI wrote:

Jaysis even pints in Dublin aren't that expensive now :shock:

dunkman wrote:

you love James Corden... you want him to hit you on the head with his gentleman sausage. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh yeah, I do love that *thwonk* noise... :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

:D

sometimes it's nice to be thought of.
    and then sometimes... :x
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Well, there's always the option of scooting over to Tallinn, getting the cheapo alcohol and having a party in a park or summat. :P
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Well, there's always the option of scooting over to Tallinn, getting the cheapo alcohol and having a party in a park or summat. :P

If this involves 20/20 or white lightning I may have politely decline... :P

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    ...oh and people DO NOT buy the delux reissue...it's a complete rip off (and I never slag off PJ but it's an absolute disgrace!)

i get confused with the amount of different formats... :oops:
    are you slagging off the Vs/Vitalogy 3 CD package (Vs, Vitalogy and Orpheum show), or the 'uge box set of CDs, vinyl and other assorted bits of gubbins that costs 130 quid (plus postage) ?

*wants 'uge box set*

*consults wallet. gets depressed*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    CALLING ALL ARTISTS (ESPECIALLY 'CARTOONY' ONES)..... URGENT.

Can anyone help my daughter by Thursday 5ish? VERY short notice but this is what she needs help with. Her group of friends are doing their 'page' for the year book. They want to have a photo - their face only - with their body a 'caricature' of what they are. 5 girls:

G - holding a skull (like hamlet) - guess who? Yep, my drama queen of a daughter. Wearing a shortish. flowey dress (mid thigh) with army style boots (those that come up to mid calf)
    C - blow torch in one hand and baby doll in the other (one of those plasticky looking ones). Black leggings with longish fitte top that comes below butt.
    F - in a gym pose, doing a backward bridge thingy. Shorts and strap top
    L - legs like a ballet dancer on points (with point shoes) but no ballet tutu - a flowey dress too, a bit longer than G's (slightly above the knees). She is holding a cake in one hand.
    V - holding a pencil and a sketching pad (could be doodling as she does this a lot?). Wearing flowey dress and ballerina pumps

If the 'caricature' bit can be done in just outlines and e-mailed or whatever, G can colour in, etc.

I'd help, but I'm not that good.

I know it's a bit of a long shot but.... anyone? Please?

I'll post this everywhere!

Thank you my lovelies
  • Options
    Man, when I tell you she was cool, she was red hot...

Yey for weekend starting today :D I'm gonna kick it all off by going to a table quiz this evening after work... ooo yeaaaah \m/
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    'morning all!

Have a good week-end Jenny! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    All the cool kids have long weekends this week :P

• Options

All of a sudden i'm cool 8-)
  • Options

No Dave, we still know about the shumper... :P :lol:

• Options

No Dave, we still know about the shumper... :P :lol:

Cooler than you nerdy cube boy :P
  • Options
    Cooler than you nerdy cube boy :P

I think you'll find that it's known as Geek chic :P :ugeek:

I think this calls for a 'cool-off' this weekend... Riley vs Chris - who will win the cool wars? :twisted:
    *scurries off to rent a Fonze outfit*