Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    chime wrote:
    So, everyone is going to this Edinburgh thing in March...
    mmm...

If you decide to come it would definitely be one way of making it more difficult for Jen and Al to talk about you behind your back :twisted:

I never liked those Bastards!! :lol:

All this talk of Pearl Jam weekend though... I gotta do that. It won't be cheap so might just save for that.
    We were thinking of visiting the US this summer anyway so will wait to hear the details first.

Anyone else thinking of going??

We hate you too!

And me being me, it won't be just a weekend at a festival, it has escalated to a month-long roadtrip across the States :roll: Come to Edinburgh, it'll be awesome :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mmm...

yip.. you as well!!!! ;) :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    mmm...

I'm not :cry:
    me either :cry: unless i get a paid set up there ! :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    mmm...

i can't make it either... :thumbdown:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

Rita's not under my thumb... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    mmm...

If she gets one, I want one too! :lol:

As a side note, I hate the Moving Train. :evil: :? I should never go there. :roll:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    eMMI wrote:
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

As a side note, I hate the Moving Train. :evil: :? I should never go there. :roll:

It's great there... see all the ignorant morons... Latvia bordering Finland :lol::lol::lol: You held your own there! Proud of you girl! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I never go to the moving train!

No work for a week...you beauty, work has been feckin crazy this week...the full moon is not a joke, sends people nuts!

So what's the craic with you lot?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    mmm...

i can't make it either... :thumbdown:
    And me :oops:

I can't wait til next week... some days off finally... haven't had a day off in six months :shock: and haven't been home in 7 :shock: how the hell did THAT happen??????
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Not home in 7 days????? Where have you been? Sleeping it off under a bridge???

Alfred - when are you off to LA?

I like going to the moving train every once in a while... :twisted:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

haven't been HOME in 7 months... as in to Ireland! :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

haven't been HOME in 7 months... as in to Ireland! :mrgreen:

Ah!! PROPER home! And months, not days.... **reminds herself not to try and make sense of anything Saturday mornings!**
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    V V wrote:

It's great there... see all the ignorant morons... Latvia bordering Finland :lol::lol::lol: You held your own there! Proud of you girl! :mrgreen:

Why thanks very much. :oops: :mrgreen: Admittedly, morons can be amusing, but enough is enough. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Alfred - when are you off to LA? :twisted:
    Off on Tuesday mornin! Bought myself a suit this mornin, and startin to get excited now :D
    Patents went out there today!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    'morning all!

ooOOoo Al.... a new suit! :mrgreen: You going with the wifey and kids or just the wifey or just you? Mama and Papa must be so proud! Give lil' bro a big hug, will ya? xxx
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

ooOOoo Al.... a new suit! :mrgreen: You going with the wifey and kids or just the wifey or just you? Mama and Papa must be so proud! Give lil' bro a big hug, will ya? xxx
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Monday morning again **sighs**

'morning my lovelies.
  • Options
    Mornin' folks!

I had an awesome yet alcohol-free weekend :D My ex broke up with his gf, so we went for a nice and innocent drive around the Wicklow mountains in the creepy fog on Saturday to cheer him up :lol: Then yesterday I went to the beach down in Brittas Bay with another friend of mine. I still have sand in my shoes 8-) Cannot fucking wait for payday tomorrow though!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Heyis!
    if you havent and youre thinkin about it, you could do worse than to get From A Basement In Seatlle..Klausen really knocked this one together well..two big thumbs up.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

Yeah I splashed out :lol: :roll: Goin on me todd, Mrs Al could've come with me but it was working out too much hassle getting time off work and having to sort the girls out with babysitters and shit so she's gonna leave it...I did beg her to come but hayhoo :roll:
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Well big man how's she cuttin??? :ugeek: ;)
    Jennytree wrote:
    Mornin' folks!

I had an awesome yet alcohol-free weekend :D My ex broke up with his gf, so we went for a nice and innocent drive around the Wicklow mountains in the creepy fog on Saturday to cheer him up :lol: Then yesterday I went to the beach down in Brittas Bay with another friend of mine. I still have sand in my shoes 8-) Cannot fucking wait for payday tomorrow though!

Weirdo :twisted: :thumbup: :wtf:
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Heyis!
    if you havent and youre thinkin about it, you could do worse than to get From A Basement In Seatlle..Klausen really knocked this one together well..two big thumbs up.

Well Dave, saw your post on facebook earlier...have to admit was a weeeeeeeee bit jealous, will defo pick it up, the man is an absolute legend as a poster artist...I'd say jason had a ball with him :thumbup: :thumbup:
    So you got any recommendations of good boozers from when you were over?? Is that two years ago??
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    Mornin' folks!

I had an awesome yet alcohol-induced weekend :D My ex broke up with his gf, so we went for a nice and Romantic drive around the Wicklow mountains in the creepy fog on Saturday to cheer him up :lol: Then yesterday I went to the beach down in Brittas Bay with another friend of mine. I still have sand in my shoes 8-) Cannot fucking wait for payday tomorrow though!

Fixed :shock: :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    'morning all.

Al... too bad about Mrs. Al - betcha she would have loved a new frock and a bit of glamour! Domestic life getting in the way of that... pffttt...

Nice of you Jenny to cheer up ex! Looks like it was a good day :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jen is great for that...is this the Same ex you didn't do the nasty with a while ago??? ;)

Yeah I'd say if it had been a weekend Rita she'd have come along but we'll be at
    The Dublin premiere in a few weeks so she'll get to glam up :D

About to board me flight to London, see you all later, much love!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Have fun Alfie!

Soupie... how dare you :twisted:

Morning Lady Red :wave: and everyone else :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jen is great for that...is this the Same ex you didn't do the nasty with a while ago??? ;)

Yeah I'd say if it had been a weekend Rita she'd have come along but we'll be at
    The Dublin premiere in a few weeks so she'll get to glam up :D

About to board me flight to London, see you all later, much love!!

I'll wave as you fly past!

Dublin premiere.... will there be a London one? Can we glam up? :mrgreen: Then have a drink and get totally pissed?
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

There was no 'nasty' I'll have you know! I am a lady. We merely shook hands :lol:

I guess I'll see you at the Dublin premiere so... the Savoy is it?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well Dave, saw your post on facebook earlier...have to admit was a weeeeeeeee bit jealous, will defo pick it up, the man is an absolute legend as a poster artist...I'd say jason had a ball with him :thumbup: :thumbup:
    So you got any recommendations of good boozers from when you were over?? Is that two years ago??

NYC? the Scratcher is a good pub but it was also the only pub i was in i think?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Woooo so cool, will be tralling the net for pics of the big "do" we can play "spot the Al" :lol: big love to lil bro xxxx

Jen !!! :) nice !

oo did anyone else notice they played the fixer in the background of ..... oh shit what was it :roll: i cant remember but on TV anyway its always nice to hear pj when you least expect :mrgreen:

we want to move house, so have been looking nearish by and in Portland Oregon !! hahaha crazy but would be cool.

so emmi & rita if I get a gig up by dunk on just the right wkend I'll insist i need my 2 assistants with me !! :lol:
    i have a few lined up
    sponsored shimmy on sunday
    vamp & cosy 11/2
    possibly cabaret abattoir 12/2
    coco boudoir 26/2
    that shld keep me quiet !

oh Sian I'm going to try the Zumba Aqua class today , wish me luck !!!! :shock:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

NYC? the Scratcher is a good pub but it was also the only pub i was in i think?

Nah ... he's off to LA Dave ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?