Go Ireland! *waves teeny flag made of potatoes*

AAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :P
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623

Deal!! :D

My Dave's a pussy :P :lol:

(love you poppet ;) xxx)

:lol:

Are you laughing at me? We aren't going to have to have a Dave off are we? :twisted:
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    A Dave off..... gooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

*cough* Ireland aren't in it *cough* ;)

**waves lil' french flag** **waves lil' american flag**
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    Are you laughing at me? We aren't going to have to have a Dave off are we? :twisted:

:lol: I have no idea what a 'Dave Off' would involve but i think i could take ya :P
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    audiodave wrote:

:lol: I have no idea what a 'Dave Off' would involve but i think i could take ya :P

The question is...are you Dave enough?

8-)
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    audiodave wrote:
    audiodave wrote:

8-)

As long as it's not a Dave 'Hoff, you have my blessing. 8-):lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    audiodave wrote:

8-)

:lol: They don't call me 'BIG Dave' for nothin' :P
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    Ok, quick SERIOUS question now, is it wise for me to take an England flag to Belfast for the England match?

serious answer.

depends on where in Belfast you are staying... some areas can be very pro or anti UK.

We're at the Premier Inn on Waring street.

Is everyone meeting at the pub for the match or have I made that up? :think:

y'know, i thought you were mental just there (jury's still out... ;) ) but then checked and realised the game's at 15:00 so yes it's the pre-gig-footie-pub-piss-up :D

but not too many shandies, i want to remember the show...! 8-)

for some reason i'd assumed the last group game was in the evening like the first two so assumed we'd have to miss it... haven't checked any other threads so is there already a pub 'arranged' or do we find somewhere on the day ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options

:lol: They don't call me 'BIG Dave' for nothin' :P

how true.
    i won't do it fur nuthin' neither, it'll cost you at least 10 quid...! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

french flag is just white if i remember correctly ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

french flag is just white if i remember correctly ;)

:lol::lol:

'morning all. Friday... YAY!!! Must sort things out today, french exchange arriving tomorrow.....
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

My Dave's a pussy :P :lol:

(love you poppet ;) xxx)

why don't ya just pull the mans pants down in Dublin and tell everyone he's go a knob that is measured in mouse inches...dave you have my sympathys!! ;)

Death to all cheating frenchies...except rita...double hers as she's a yank frenchie...the worst kind ;)

(holy shitballs batman I think I've just been infected with the deadly dunkman virus)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Death to all cheating frenchies...except rita...double hers as she's a yank frenchie...the worst kind ;)
    I've got everything going for me, don't I? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    I've got everything going for me, don't I? :mrgreen:

Ah you know us, we'll forgive ya sexy ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    y'know, i thought you were mental just there (jury's still out... ;) ) but then checked and realised the game's at 15:00 so yes it's the pre-gig-footie-pub-piss-up :D

for some reason i'd assumed the last group game was in the evening like the first two so assumed we'd have to miss it... haven't checked any other threads so is there already a pub 'arranged' or do we find somewhere on the day ?

I have no idea... I just go where i'm told... :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

OK... go and find us a pub!

is that how it works...? :think:
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Just had a call from the manager of Sub Lounge wondering if all is still going ahead.

Tis gonna be a mad one alright, he's quite excited about it himself! :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    jrd wrote:

OK... go and find us a pub!

is that how it works...? :think:

For you, I suppose... :roll:

I'll have an investigate and see if I can find somewhere close to the venue that's showing it :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    French exchange arriving today.... must finish tidying up!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    good luck with that Rita !
    huby n I were out very late last night on the motorbike :twisted: but i feel yucky today ~ back 2 bed b4 school summer fate !!! :lol: oh and off to see a cool show tonight

"Tabu" by No Fit State Circus
    http://www.nofitstate.org/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=76
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:

*cough* Ireland aren't in it *cough* ;)
    There ARE other sports ya know... I was up at 8am waving my little spud flag for the rugby... I ate it at half time though with some fava beans and a nice chianti :twisted:

Morning all :oops: can't wait til next week woooooooooooooooo... ok well I fly on Sunday but ya know what I mean.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    glad I'm not going to Belfast :D

ok so somebody remind me so I've got it clear this time... I fly on Sunday, drinks Monday night, concert is on Tuesday? Is this 100% correct? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    No!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    my mum sent me this

A Professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of penis amongst uk men. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research . Could all men in the uk with extremly small penises make themselves known over the next six weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars ?

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    When little frenchie arrived she said they were all so suprised in seeing all the flags!
  • Options
    There ARE other sports ya know... I was up at 8am waving my little spud flag for the rugby... I ate it at half time though with some fava beans and a nice chianti :twisted:

Morning all :oops: can't wait til next week woooooooooooooooo... ok well I fly on Sunday but ya know what I mean.

Ah yes but there are plenty of sports other than rugby too y'know ;)

I just love supporting my green and gorgeous country :D
    glad I'm not going to Belfast :D

ok so somebody remind me so I've got it clear this time... I fly on Sunday, drinks Monday night, concert is on Tuesday? Is this 100% correct? :D

Why are you glad you're not going to Belfast? :(

Yes, that is 100% correct. The meet-up is at O'Reillys on Monday 21st and the show is Tuesday 22nd :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing you both again :mrgreen:
    V V wrote:
    my mum sent me this

A Professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of penis amongst uk men. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research . Could all men in the uk with extremly small penises make themselves known over the next six weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like seeing all the flags :oops:
    redrock wrote:
    When little frenchie arrived she said they were all so suprised in seeing all the flags!
    Ohhhh what's she like? Does she like cats? Does G like her? Has Rob had enough yet? :D

• Options
    V V wrote:
    my mum sent me this

given that a great deal of those flags are there due to children's pester-power i'd say that the research is probably true...! ;)

our car being a prime example...*cough* :oops:
  • Options
    WOW... just watched the match in a room full of racists... never heard the n******** or w** words used in all seriousness before... am a little bit shaken. Gona watch the rest of the footie at home I think :oops:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life