Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I have to live for 2 1/2 weeks with about 3 tshirts and a teeny amount of shampoo. I'm gonna be in some state by the time I get to Spain!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I have to live for 2 1/2 weeks with about 3 tshirts and a teeny amount of shampoo. I'm gonna be in some state by the time I get to Spain!

Are you not taking hold luggage?! :shock:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:

Eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! :o :shock: :o
    Jennytree wrote:

Tis an extra €30 at least per flight, hells no! Don't worry, I'll be bringing some washing powder ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Tis an extra €30 at least per flight, hells no! Don't worry, I'll be bringing some washing powder ;)

That's pretty extreme... you should've said, I culd've taken some spare stuff for you in our cases :roll:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Oh that's just what I do. :P

But yes, you wouldn't believe how cute we are. :D;)

*barf*
    i feel sick...
    *retch*

;)

*remains unfazed and cute* :twisted: 8-);)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Jennytree wrote:
    Oh dear... you're in the 'cute' phase of the relationship....

*sicks in mouth a little*

;)

Says you... :roll:

:lol:

What? :oops:

:lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Slash is playing Wireless (in Hyde Park). I REALLY want to see him, but other acts are just so shit.... What to do?!?!?!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jesus when did this broke the what not to wear forum???? :)

pearl jam n tits that's all you're allowed talk about...and sometimes, when it's your birthday you can mention the vagina...but that's it ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    *sneaks in*

I'll say this quickly while i've got the chance. I managed to pick the lock to my cage and Sian hasn't noticed yet...she's too busy fussing a cat ;)

Just wanted to come and say a HUGE thanks to Rita & family (including cats, of course) for putting us up (and putting up with us) all weekend. You really did make us feel welcome and I didn't want to come home (though i'm sure you were relieved to see the back of us :P). Whether you like it or not, we are adopting you as our Pearl Jam mum :mrgreen: I really hope you've had some sleep now though :lol:

Thanks to everyone else for making it a good weekend. I shall see most of you in a couple of weeks. Thankyou and goodnight!

*leaves quietly, shuts door of cage and pretends that I never left*
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    audiodave wrote:
    *sneaks in*

I'll say this quickly while i've got the chance. I managed to pick the lock to my cage and Sian hasn't noticed yet...she's too busy fussing a cat ;)

Just wanted to come and say a HUGE thanks to Rita & family (including cats, of course) for putting us up (and putting up with us) all weekend. You really did make us feel welcome and I didn't want to come home (though i'm sure you were relieved to see the back of us :P). Whether you like it or not, we are adopting you as our Pearl Jam mum :mrgreen: I really hope you've had some sleep now though :lol:

Thanks to everyone else for making it a good weekend. I shall see most of you in a couple of weeks. Thankyou and goodnight!

*leaves quietly, shuts door of cage and pretends that I never left*
    :lol::lol: i love this guy!!!see u soon Dave.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Ah, I need to declare my undying crushness on someone!

Someone let me do it here before I say something to the wrong person!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Uh.. Feel free to go ahead and confess, Jennylicious. :D
    Declare Jenny!

@Dave... blushes again :oops: It was lovely having you around - Rogue misses you! Friends are always welcome in my home :mrgreen: !
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    It's been awhile since I've had a stay at Chez Redrock ... makes plans to miss a train in a couple of weeks :P :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:

Jen its ok but you do realised that I am a married man :roll: :lol:;)
    chime wrote:
    It's been awhile since I've had a stay at Chez Redrock ... makes plans to miss a train in a couple of weeks :P :lol:

Why do you no longer talk to me on facebook madam :evil:
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    chime wrote:

Why do you no longer talk to me on facebook madam :evil:
    You don't chat to me :( :P

You've asked for it now... next time I see you online on facebook I'm not shutting up :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    'morning all. Well... I guess Rob won't have to water the garden again today!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Went to RATM in Dublin last night. Jesus H Christ.
    That band can play!! They energy last night was second to none.

The whole floor went mental from start to finish.

Al.... I'm sorry but you missed out on an AMAZING live band.

On another note, my london RATM tickets arrived yesterday :shock:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14

You were supposed to be in London!

Al... you missed out again!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    redrock wrote:

You were supposed to be in London!

Al... you missed out again!

I went for the London tickets before they released Dublin. As Im doing sooooo many gigs in June, I chose Dublin for financial reasons and its a smaller venue.

I was annoyed when I heard they only play for 90 mins but the amount of energy was so intense. I wouldn't of lasted any longer. Everyone was soaked afterwards.

They are a very different live act to pearl Jam. As Paul said, you could do 1 RATM show but 10 Pearl Jam.

Now for something totally different.... Paul McCartney on Sat 8-)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Jennytree wrote:

Go for it.

Morning all :wave:

Eurgh! I feel uber icky :(

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

obviously it's no-one on this thread so you may as well say... and if it's no one on this forum then we couldn't give a shit ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oh Jen, I KNOW, you dont have to say it out loud ! Love you to sweetie :lol:

Sian hope u feel good soon, I was rough yesterday thought I had tummy bug but made it through the day and managed to teach, getting home at midnight !!! :( so flippin tired now.

ordered me RAGE T :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Al :roll: you WISH we would talk about our vages but alas another day dream.

surely toothbrush, knickers and multi purpose soap is all you need to pack ppl ????

gonna put on zane lowe and listern out for Tom M, interview is at 48 minutes
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... _Brothers/

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    oh and while I try not to think about how I should be driving to Download NOW but am staying home to sort out the chaos ! here is the crazy Glasto line up list PLEASE give it a quick look and recormend stuff cos theres not much I know and not fussed by the big names this yr. thank you XXXX

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up-poster/
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    oh and while I try not to think about how I should be driving to Download NOW

Download.... Rage (again!), STP, Slash, TCV + loads of others that I'd love to see. Wish I was going! Why do you need to go today? Are you 'doing business' there as well?
    Ah, tis someone that's a bit too close for comfort for my liking, making it all the harder :roll:

Anywho, I got Brazil in the world cup sweep (one of the many in work, the only one I could understand!), I have to be on to a winner :lol:

After saying that, they'll probably have the worst world cup year in history now!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:

Download.... Rage (again!), STP, Slash, TCV + loads of others that I'd love to see. Wish I was going! Why do you need to go today? Are you 'doing business' there as well?

ugh i know, i wanna go but to hard for pete n the kids this yr, he's working late rest of wk, wld need childcare from 330pm (boo hoo) and Yes I would be working wed~mon 12 hr days with brakes and dashin off to see bands plus £250 pay !!!! but kids come first, will be better organised for next yr. :x

and Jen it would be ALL YOUR FAULT if they have a bad yr. ! :lol:
    Ah V.... Didn't read properly - didn't realise you weren't going. Bummer.

Jenny... you're teasing us now....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah, tis someone that's a bit too close for comfort for my liking, making it all the harder :roll:

making it all the harder... :lol::lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.