Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    What'up beeatches!!

Bank holiday weekend...get in there :) have another 10k race on Sunday so no booze til after :shock: don't know how I'll cope! But will be home in time for the reds match, lash on the BBQ and sit and sup n eat for the day...ohhhh can't wait :)

How's all my friends doin?

Good luck on Sunday! :D

Eurgh, i'm so glad this long weekend is finally upon us, this week's dragged like a bitch! We're pencilled in for a BBQ tomorrow... and it's supposed to rain :?

yup, getting much colder this weekend, and more rain too. :(

but what do you people expect ? it's a Bank Holiday FFS!! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I just sprayed compressed air on my thumb and now I have an owwie which makes no sense!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yep... air can hurt :mrgreen:

G has now decided she wants an electric guitar. It would seem that since she already has an lil' amp (for her electric violin), having the guitar is 'natural'. So... violin, saxophone, piano, electric violin, 'normal' guitar and now an electric one? How many instruments do we need in this house (oh! I forgot the recorder!!!!)?????????????? Electric guitars are pricey buggers...
    redrock wrote:
    G has now decided she wants an electric guitar. It would seem that since she already has an lil' amp (for her electric violin), having the guitar is 'natural'. So... violin, saxophone, piano, electric violin, 'normal' guitar and now an electric one? How many instruments do we need in this house (oh! I forgot the recorder!!!!)?????????????? Electric guitars are pricey buggers...

Tell her she can have one when she can pay for it herself :twisted:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Tell her she can have one when she can pay for it herself :twisted:

I did... she started to trawl e-bay. She does have money in the bank, but really...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    that sounds much better Rita, we have an electric Gtar ! got it cheap from a friends kids who "thought" they wanted one!

oh boy what a day !!!! 2.5 hr drive to Henley due to M4 crash, got to meeting point 1 hr late so huby thought he would walk to Reading and get a train !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no moblie coverage in that area so couldnt speak to each other after I sat in my car at an esso garage for 1 hr 15 huby calls on someones phone and he's at Reading station, my phone then died !! no way of calling school to say I might be late! arrrr found Pete hit the M4 and there was another crash so it was super slow plus the bankholiday traffic I got home at 5pm ~ still at least it wasn't us in the crash and alls well that ends well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    that sounds much better Rita, we have an electric Gtar ! got it cheap from a friends kids who "thought" they wanted one!

G will buy it from you!

V V wrote:
    ...so huby thought he would walk to Reading and get a train !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . [/color]

What I said from the beginning ... let him get the train!

What a wasted day for you!
    indeed ! felt like a test of wills for both of us. i did say get the train but he came up with some rubbish about it. :?

I wld let G have it but we only just got it, do you have free cycle ??
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Awww V :D Freecycle... ooOOoo... let's check. Yep, in my area! I can always try that - thank you!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Irish Al wrote:
    What'up beeatches!!

Bank holiday weekend...get in there :) have another 10k race on Sunday so no booze til after :shock: don't know how I'll cope! But will be home in time for the reds match, lash on the BBQ and sit and sup n eat for the day...ohhhh can't wait :)

How's all my friends doin?

Im here for ya buddy. I'll have enough booze tonight for the both of us.
    You can thank me later. What are mates for?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    morning all!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • SarahLouSarahLou Posts: 175
    this thread appears to have more 'replies' than it does 'views'

how does that work?! :lol:
    SarahLou wrote:
    this thread appears to have more 'replies' than it does 'views'

how does that work?! :lol:

it happened when we moved from the old board to the new board...

but it could just be that we are special! :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

That we are soupy!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    hey all!!!!enjoy May!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Bored at the boarding gate. Who'd a thunk it. Hope you all have a lovely long weekend :mrgreen:

For those getting one :oops:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Pippa... give my love to all!!!! XXXX
    where are you going chime ??

happy Beltine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Beltine to you too!!!!

Young Keith is tying the knot in Malta!!!!!
    I am not feeling very well today. T'was my cousins wedding last night - great fun though! Lots of dancing with the family :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    And the tour begins...woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya all in June 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    just watching bits of the 'extras' from the last disc of the Twin Peaks box set which i got for me birthday... superb... i need to go to bed but... just... can't... stop... watching... :oops:

can't wait to start re-watching the actual series...!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    nearly forgot... was listening to Planet Dad, sorry, Planet Rock this evening and heard that The Faces will be re-forming for a tour but Rod Stewart won't be part of it so they needed someone to replace him... and who've they picked to replace him...?

Dunk, you ready...?

MICK...feckin'...HUCKNALL....

i jest ye not... :o
    jrd wrote:
    nearly forgot... was listening to Planet Dad, sorry, Planet Rock this evening and heard that The Faces will be re-forming for a tour but Rod Stewart won't be part of it so they needed someone to replace him... and who've they picked to replace him...?

Dunk, you ready...?

MICK...feckin'...HUCKNALL....

i jest ye not... :o

what the $&**% $(%&*** #)%*&! __(*#@#& :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Good morning to all on this sunny bank holiday!

We've been following this 'diet' for the past week (more lifestyle change diet), weighed myself and I lost 3kg!!!! Pays off to stop eating crap.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Congrats rita that's great going! ;)

havin a sweet weekend, hope you all are too!
    I need a coffee!
    we're quiet this Bank Holiday... page 2...

first 'real' night of the tour tonight...? can't be long 'til Dublin... Belfast... London... 8-)
    I love seeing those stickies.... our time is getting near!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

'morning all.
    Dublin Fanviews Here - 22/06/2010...

.... 49 sleeps...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!