Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ooo the stickies are goooone... dundunduuuuun...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooOOoo!!!!!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Oh pm me too pip ;)

I always get a rush of excitement whenever stickies disappear :? :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    It'll be a shame that there'll be US stickies before ours though, always wreckin the buzz they are :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Jennytree wrote:
    It'll be a shame that there'll be US stickies before ours though, always wreckin the buzz they are :lol:
    Indeed !!

Red ~ dancing crazy its all good but dont seem to get any slimmer, eating to much still !!!

oh AND check Mr. VV's new business !!!! (contact info soon to be changed as he's taken it over from a friend)
    http://www.bathbristoltipihire.co.uk/contact.html

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Hola, whats going on these days??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    'morning all! I'm tired :( Must have more coffee!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Morning Rita :) .
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hi D. The other early bird!

My legs are already tired going up and down the stairs! I do love my DM saftefy boots but they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo heavy!
    edited April 2010
    redrock wrote:
    Hi D. The other early bird!

My legs are already tired going up and down the stairs! I do love my DM saftefy boots but they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo heavy!
    i know exactly what u mean..its the day of the week i work 27 hours in the row,ill be finnish tomorrow at 10:00..and ill wear the boots ..the airforce ones. :( ..i dream the time ill put them out tomorrow morning.. :)
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lots of coffee for you D!
  • Morning peeps! :wave:

How are we all? :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Stressful times in work, stressful times :?

55-ish more sleeps :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Trying a bit of a strange rice recipe tonight..... hmmmmm..... tahini mixed in with the rice and veggies... not sure about that!
    redrock wrote:
    Trying a bit of a strange rice recipe tonight..... hmmmmm..... tahini mixed in with the rice and veggies... not sure about that!

sounds normal to me I live on tahini eat it with everything adn anything !

how did you find it?

no boots for me, I work in barefeet ! :lol:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    What the hell is tahini?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning all!

RW... keep an eye on the forum, especially closer the date. Keep on checking ticketmaster. Sometimes tickets get released at the last minute.

Alfonse.... is this a new venture then? Hope you guys are successful!
    redrock...will do. I've been able to traverse ticketmaster here in the US for day of tickets, but not sure how it works in Ireland. I really want to go because my 30th show would be with my wife in London which is kinda how where/how we met. Thanks for the help.
    RW... there was an extra tix for Dublin and Belfast on the ticket thread on the Porch. Probably gone now, but they do crop up. Should any crop up on ticketmaster ireland, it's not a problem at all. You purchase and you pick up at the venue.

Jenny - tahini is the same as peanut butter but made with sesame seeds - basically a sesame paste.

V - I would LOVE to work barefeet. Not sure how that would work out when I need to go to the bakery or in the transport yard!!! The rice was actually quite nice! I do use tahini and like it but I thought it would have been overpowering in this dish, but it wasn't. We've been following this 'diet' thing for the past couple of weeks which is low GL. Not so much a diet as a lifestyle change.... We'll see.

Friday, Yay! Another driving lesson... though I think I will be looking for another instructor :oops:
    redrock wrote:
    RW... there was an extra tix for Dublin on the ticket thread on the Porch. Probably gone now, :
    8-)
    redrock wrote:
    RW... there was an extra tix for Dublin on the ticket thread on the Porch. Probably gone now, :
    8-)

You! I should have known! :mrgreen:
  • Howdy
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    What'up beeatches!!

Bank holiday weekend...get in there :) have another 10k race on Sunday so no booze til after :shock: don't know how I'll cope! But will be home in time for the reds match, lash on the BBQ and sit and sup n eat for the day...ohhhh can't wait :)

How's all my friends doin?
    I need a coffee!
    edited April 2010
    Irish Al wrote:
    lash on the BBQ and sit and sup n eat for the day

It's gonna rain... 8-)

Good luck for your race!
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Irish Al wrote:
    What'up beeatches!!

Bank holiday weekend...get in there :) have another 10k race on Sunday so no booze til after :shock: don't know how I'll cope! But will be home in time for the reds match, lash on the BBQ and sit and sup n eat for the day...ohhhh can't wait :)

How's all my friends doin?

Good luck on Sunday! :D

Eurgh, i'm so glad this long weekend is finally upon us, this week's dragged like a bitch! We're pencilled in for a BBQ tomorrow... and it's supposed to rain :?

oooooo Red driving how exciting ! why new teacher ???

jen Tahini + chickpeas = main things that make Humous ! just need a lil oil, lemon and garlic YUM

Al good luck ! :D

local community festival here this wkend I'll be shakin me butt on saturday night then teaching them how to do it sunday !

BUGGer :evil: huby just called to say "could you pick me up from ~ Henley on Thames" !!!!!!!!! ppppppppffft there goes my day of pilaties dance and house work. bloody men.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    To the dentist..... BOO!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    V V wrote:
    oooooo Red driving how exciting ! why new teacher ???

jen Tahini + chickpeas = main things that make Humous ! just need a lil oil, lemon and garlic YUM

Al good luck ! :D

local community festival here this wkend I'll be shakin me butt on saturday night then teaching them how to do it sunday !

BUGGer :evil: huby just called to say "could you pick me up from ~ Henley on Thames" !!!!!!!!! ppppppppffft there goes my day of pilaties dance and house work. bloody men.

Tell hubby to take the train! Though it does get you out of the housework!

New instructor because mine is just too used to teaching young kids and I don't like his style. He takes breaks for smoking, 'using' the time to 'talk me through things' (though I did tell him I would rather he doesn't!). He does have very good pass rates, but he's just not for me.

Butt shaking! I should do a bit of that!
    "He takes breaks for smoking, '

That is SHIT ! :evil: get rid of him.
    That's what I think V. Especially, the company's website says 'smoke free cars'. Whilst it's true that he doesn't smoke in the car when I'm in it, he does otherwise.

I'm trying out this local lady who was recommended to me. She's an independant and she seemed very nice. We'll see how she is Tuesday next week! She's also a bit cheaper!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    That's what I think V. Especially, the company's website says 'smoke free cars'. Whilst it's true that he doesn't smoke in the car when I'm in it, he does otherwise.

I'm trying out this local lady who was recommended to me. She's an independant and she seemed very nice. We'll see how she is Tuesday next week! She's also a bit cheaper!

Pity you're a few miles too far away ... my cousin is an independent too
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?