Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Al drinking again :roll:

What about your badge design?

'morning all.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    morning!
    i checked an email account i only check once a month and had an email from a concert promoter, announcing an intimate show by the dead weather. Just so happens that the pre-sale to this show had started over an hour before hand, but on Saturday night, i will be in the house! with 499 other people! wooooooooo :D
    just saying this to make dunky super duper jealous :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Nice soupy!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:
    Have I not told you about Jen arriving At my door???

That would involve me voluntarily entering the metropolis of the Drog and I don't think that would ever happen :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMI wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah, well then I have met him! And his friend! We went drinking in Whelans, Hells Bells was there.

His friend was probably Al, then. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Um, please tell me you don't hate him. :P
    :lol: I thought it was Al himself!!! :lol:

Morning all :wave:

The badge entry thing closes next week... looking forward to getting a vote thread up and running :thumbup:

Nice one Soupy! I like The Dead Weather, that'll be an awesome show :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    night all im off to sleep
    Sweet dreams satan....
    Morning ladies!

Payday today. Think I'll go get a haircut 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Morning ladies!

Payday today. Think I'll go get a haircut 8-)

Ohhhh anything exciting? A mohawk? A buzz-cut? How about corn rows? :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Ah I'd love to get a bit of my head shaved, but I don't have enough hair and I'd look like a twat!

Not sure what I'll get done though, something funktastic :D While it's nice having longer hair, I always seem to just keep putting it in a ponytail.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Ah I'd love to get a bit of my head shaved, but I don't have enough hair and I'd look like a twat!

Not sure what I'll get done though, something funktastic :D While it's nice having longer hair, I always seem to just keep putting it in a ponytail.

I'm a bit like that, it's always up and away from my face. I want mine cut but I have no idea of how to have it done :roll:

I have had my head shaved, however... it's liberating to say the least 8-)

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    morning!
    i checked an email account i only check once a month and had an email from a concert promoter, announcing an intimate show by the dead weather. Just so happens that the pre-sale to this show had started over an hour before hand, but on Saturday night, i will be in the house! with 499 other people! wooooooooo :D
    just saying this to make dunky super duper jealous :lol:

say Hi to Jack for me... cuddle him and stuff as well... give him that picture of me smothered in maltesers... perhaps even tweak a wee nipple or something.

have fun!

Jenners... save me a Dublin badge beeyotch! :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

Jenners... save me a Dublin badge beeyotch! :)

Of course! I'll bring a few over to London 8-)

So, I think I might be able to make it to London on the night of the 24th. I have my flight booked for the 25th but it was only €30, it'd be worth sacrificing if there were awesome session-y times!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    So, I think I might be able to make it to London on the night of the 24th. I have my flight booked for the 25th but it was only €30, it'd be worth sacrificing if there were awesome session-y times!

I think stuff is in the planning! I'm going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooo tired the next day for work. Hopefully I will perk up during the day ,ready for PJ and the rest!
    you are driving up to the norf aint you jen?
    come back down the morning after and jump on a flight from dublin. 8-) i am on air fungas out of belfast
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

I am, I'll be driving back after the show. So think I could head over to London sometime in the afternoon/evening of the 24th after I have a good lie-in!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Hey Rita... I think i know where all me badges are from past shows... if i hunt them out over the weekend and find last years ones I'll send one down to you.

I have spares of quite a few of the shows kicking around i think.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    if you have a spare of the 07 one, can you pass it my way??
    some thieving fecker stole mine from my bag... or it fell off :?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

what did it look like Soupster?
    dunkman wrote:
    Hey Rita... I think i know where all me badges are from past shows... if i hunt them out over the weekend and find last years ones I'll send one down to you.

I have spares of quite a few of the shows kicking around i think.

xxxxx
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

mine defo fell off... :cry:
    probably while i was legging it down the road towards Wembley Park tube station in the (ultimately successful) quest to get the last train home to 'burbsville...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Jennytree wrote:

i'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere that Dunk seems to have missed the opportunity to comment on... :shock: :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I think stuff is in the planning! I'm going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooo tired the next day for work. Hopefully I will perk up during the day ,ready for PJ and the rest!

pretty certain i won't be able to make it out on the 24th... will have had two nights away and will be out most of the 25th as well so don't think i'll be able to swing another evening out... :oops:

mind you, after two nights on the shandy i'll probably need a quiet night in to watch some Star Trek or something... ;)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:

what did it look like Soupster?

Think the '07 is the one Robin did so don't know if you would have a spare Dunkles
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    eMMI wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah, well then I have met him! And his friend! We went drinking in Whelans, Hells Bells was there.

His friend was probably Al, then. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Um, please tell me you don't hate him. :P
    :lol: I thought it was Al himself!!! :lol:

Oh no. He's lovely as a button (as you know), but no. :) NOTE: We are not talking about mr Irish Al. (I'm not at least.) :lol:
    Morning all :wave:

Good morning all! Or, afternoon, as it is. :think: :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

i'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere that Dunk seems to have missed the opportunity to comment on... :shock: :oops:

to be fair, i did do the joke in my head and didnt type it... :oops: ;)
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

pretty certain i won't be able to make it out on the 24th... will have had two nights away and will be out most of the 25th as well so don't think i'll be able to swing another evening out... :oops:

mind you, after two nights on the shandy i'll probably need a quiet night in to watch some Star Trek or something... ;)

not sure if we are doing the day before in London or the day after the gig in London.... I reckon we'll travel on the Friday tbh... then have saturday night in london.

not sure really

i havent even sorted out where to stay yet...
    dunkman wrote:

I am disappointed!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I am disappointed!

somethings happened to me... what with me getting sentimental about our own badge idea getting blatantly stolen right in front of our eyes and then not doing a shaved fanny gag... :shock: :shock: :shock:

;););)
    :oops:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!