Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: I got me photo aproved PHEW ! haven't checked Pete's but i'm sure it will be ok and Rita I did write down the number anyway, sigh, was cutting it fine tho. hahahahaha

gong si fa chi < not sure how to spell it but Happy New Year :D Tigers oooOOOooo raghhhhhh

Haha... my first two registrations got confirmed this afternoon!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Evening all ;)

What did I miss this time...? :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Morning crew!

fingers crossed for the RATM tickets. once i know if i am successful or not, i can plan europe a bit more :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    UKDave wrote:
    Evening all ;)

Hello Dave.... What did you miss.... hmmmmm.... let's see..... registration for RATM free gig in London? My birthday? How's things with you guys?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    crazy Peres aproval came through todayand my second aproval of the same pic !! Hahaha
    dave did u know did u aply??
    Ugh cleaning house today but have 2 days alone with Herbie which is sweet he's currently watching " pic of destiny" hehe
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Hello all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hello lovely Sian :D

and I guess the rest of you too! Tote stressed in work, I can't wait to switch off in June :?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Hi guys.... did you all get the second e-mail from seetickets regarding RATM tomorrow morning? Only asking because receipt of their e-mails has been so random. For those who didn't, it just said to keep on trying if you weren't lucky the first time. It allocates at random and you can try as many times as you want until you get one or tickets run out.
    Please note that the second person who you are booking for must also be registered and you will need both registration numbers and postcodes.

Balls! Anyone wanna pair up?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jenny... can't do that. Spoke with seetickets and they said if we both managed to get tix, they would cancel both as you can only get one per registration number. It's a risk to take if we do double up.
    Aye, but surely two people can keep trying till the first person is successful?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    True.. then you have to be quick in letting the other person know, hoping the second person's 'try' doesn't go through at the same time!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Thanks Rita :D I hadn't received that e-mail :oops:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hi Jenny

Congratulations on registering for THE RAGE FACTOR in Finsbury Park, London on Sunday 6th June 2010.

In order to secure your tickets you will need to know the following information:

To secure your tickets you must visit http://www.seetickets.com/RATM at 9:00am on Wednesday 17th February.

You will need your registration number XXXXX and post code X

PLEASE NOTE. THE SYSTEM WILL BE PROGRAMMED TO ACCEPT TICKET APPLICATIONS ON A RANDOM AND EQUITABLE BASIS. IF YOU FAIL THE FIRST TIME, TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU ARE EITHER SUCCESSFUL OR THE TICKETS ARE ALL GONE. WE WILL INFORM EVERYONE WHEN THEY ARE ALL GONE.

Tickets are limited to two tickets per person. Please note that the second person who you are booking for must also be registered and you will need both registration numbers and postcodes.

All tickets are completely free and will be sent out by first class post free of charge. However, tickets that are lost or damaged during delivery cannot be replaced so you will have the option to have your tickets sent by secure delivery at a cost of £4.50 per transaction. This is not compulsory, it is completely up to you.

Those aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is over 18. So remember if you are under 17 and want to book tickets you must have your adult's registration number and postcode to hand before you buy.

If you are successful on Wednesday, we will print your registration photo on your ticket. IMPORTANT - You will only be allowed entry to the event if you match the photo that is on your ticket. This has been done to prevent tickets being sold on at inflated prices and to guarantee that all the tickets are free and go to genuine fans.

Anyone attempting to gain entry without the correct photo, name and address details will be refused entry.

Good luck and we hope to see you there!

See Tickets
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • I just got the email confirming everything, telling me where to go tomorrow and to keep trying.

I'll be the one online trying to get them for us... wish me luck :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Thanks Jenny :D8-) ... of course the e-mail just arrived :lol: ... they're obviously sending them out in blocks.

Anyone read how many people are registered???

Good luck to us all ... hopefully we will all be there :mrgreen:
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    edited February 2010
    here's the new interior of the O2 in Dubland..see you in june
    21962_350638058031_705213031_4962947_6256801_n.jpg

21962_350646653031_705213031_4963010_4451377_n.jpg
    Post edited by eldarion75 on
    chime wrote:
    Thanks Jenny :D8-) ... of course the e-mail just arrived :lol: ... they're obviously sending them out in blocks.

Anyone read how many people are registered???

Good luck to us all ... hopefully we will all be there :mrgreen:

When I spoke to seetickets on Saturday, though my second (or third?) registration number was nearly 250000, he said he only had just over 60000 approved - lots and lots rejected and he said, if it was anything like Glasto, loads of people register for the sake of it and, if rejected, don't bother trying again.
    I'll just be trying for myself so!
    eldarion75 wrote:
    here's the new interior of the O2 in Dubland..see you in june
    21962_350638058031_705213031_4962947_6256801_n.jpg

I think the interior can be changed a lot, by the looks of it there, some of the seats will be gone come June!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    edited February 2010
    Row 32 looks quite far back....but still looks like a decent view (Block D in the middle). Or I also have the option of the accessible seating which is block G but since it's for wheelchairs as well, I would have thought in quite back. Anyone know?
    Post edited by redrock on
    That's not too bad. Even if it has gotten up to 100,000. There are apparently around 40-50,000 tickets (presume some will be given to industry etc) so 40-50% chance??
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    The floor seats in the O2 are fully retractable. There will be no seats on the floor for Pj. It will be stand/push/squish-a-rama! and lets not forget all the 'fun' with the very mentally disturbed Q kids! yey!
    eldarion75 wrote:
    The floor seats in the O2 are fully retractable. There will be no seats on the floor for Pj. It will be stand/push/squish-a-rama! and lets not forget all the 'fun' with the very mentally disturbed Q kids! yey!

:lol::lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Ahhh...just read the email Jenny posted (thanks Jen!)

I need a ticket buddy then...who else needs a ticket buddy?
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    We all need ticket buddies but it would seem it may be a bit risky (as explained in a previous post). Should the buddies both get through before having the time to call/text that one got tix, both tickets will be cancelled. Well, at least that's what one of the seetickets people said. Maybe someone else can enquire what happens in such a case and may get a different answer (ie, only ONE pair gets cancelled).
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    redrock wrote:
    We all need ticket buddies but it would seem it may be a bit risky (as explained in a previous post). Should the buddies both get through before having the time to call/text that one got tix, both tickets will be cancelled. Well, at least that's what one of the seetickets people said. Maybe someone else can enquire what happens in such a case and may get a different answer (ie, only ONE pair gets cancelled).

Ahhh riiiight. So, are they encouraging people to buy just one ticket then? I assume that's what most people would be doing so they don't run that risk.

OK, well I am still OK to get one ticket then!

We are gonna be headcases by 11am tomorrow!!!! :lol:
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    I got confused and all stressed out just reading your posts... :lol:

good luck for tomorrow!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Evening all ;)

Hello Dave.... What did you miss.... hmmmmm.... let's see..... registration for RATM free gig in London? My birthday? How's things with you guys?

Feck... :roll:

Happy belated birthday!!

A little better I guess... never known such a farty baby though!! :sick: ...sleep still an issue... :yawn:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Sorry to hear that Dave...hope the sleep happens soon (I can feel your pain very strongly thanks to the last week...damn teeth why can they just be there from the start :lol:)

Thank fuck I'm not bothered about RATM that seems like its gonna be horrendous...although I did get an o2 text asking did I want a code for priorty tix for Dublin so if anyone wants a code and cant get one just let me know.

Love yas 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    UKDave wrote:
    Feck... :roll:

Happy belated birthday!!

A little better I guess... never known such a farty baby though!! :sick: ...sleep still an issue... :yawn:

Does she get this farty business from her Dad ;) I guess sleep will be an issue for a while Dave and..... I was just kidding about my birthday - it's in July :oops: Just looking for a bit of sympathy :oops:

Hi all.... got my alarm set for 8.55am so I can 'isolate' myself at work!