Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,899
    could someone summarize the first 2528 pages of this thread for me? will the thread still be around when the world ends?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    V V wrote:
    Oh Boy just got the Word Pearl Jam Headline Glastonbury Saturday night oh yeah woooo hooooo *does the happy dance* :mrgreen:
    hi v just seen your post PLEASE PLEASE tell me this is true . wot have you heard :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    imalive wrote:
    could someone summarize the first 2528 pages of this thread for me? will the thread still be around when the world ends?

I don't think it's really possible to summarise what has happened in this over the past 4 years!

Dublin Crew 4EVAAAH!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,899
    Jennytree wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I don't think it's really possible to summarise what has happened in this over the past 4 years!

Dublin Crew 4EVAAAH!

I've been to Dublin. Can I post here? ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    imalive wrote:

Lots of bollocks, lots of gossip and fun. And yes.. the Dublin Crew thread and cockroaches will be around when the world ends.
    Another bit of info for RATM fans.. their free gig 6th June, London. Need to register for tix (Glastonbury style ticket sales). I registered.

http://www.theragefactor.co.uk/
    Everyone can post here... even if you've never been to Ireland!

I'm the only fecker in this that still lives in Dublin, besides the odd visitor :roll: 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrock wrote:
    Another bit of info for RATM fans.. their free gig 6th June, London. Need to register for tix (Glastonbury style ticket sales). I registered.

http://www.theragefactor.co.uk/

Thanks Rita.

Done & Done!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    imalive wrote:

blah blah blah pearl jam dublin, blah blah blah, dunkman stinks, blah blah blah, pearl jam dublin :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Happy Birthday Soupy! xxx
    Happy Birthday Soupman! :wave:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Happy birthday to the man of soup ;)

I did in fact mean June...well done thierry you've passed the test :)

welcome to the newest members of the thread...jenny is the fountain of all Dublin knowledge...which is amazing since she's from Meath and they only own 1 brain cell in the whole county ;)

V that's superb news...*al heads off to see about glasto sat tix*...so will you be hangin with boom in the VIP area????? :)
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    So all approved for RATM so now fingers crossed for Wednesday :oops:

Good luck everyone. Glad they decided to play somewhere of reasonable size. Did a quick google search and looks like capacity could be 30,000.

Congrats V :mrgreen: ... hope the announcement is made official for you soon.

... and happy birthday again soupy
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Pippa (or anyone!)... do you know what they mean by rolling lottery? Also, if it is a lottery, how is it first come, first served? I'm confused.
    For the rolling part I presumed they meant they would be releasing them in batches and I guess lottery because you're not having to pay so winning something.
    Once again Pippa, you amaze me with your logic..... Bugger that my internet connection at work seems slower than the one at home!
    I could of course be totally wrong :lol:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :D thanks all, wld be super cool if you cld all come to glasto n hang out in the tipi with me and pj !!! hahahahahahaha lets hope the girl who told mes got it right !

RAGE oh man I have reg. but shit Mali, herbie and pete want to go !!! will have to get them to reg also but when I try for tix who do I put down to come with me ???????? arghhhhhhhh
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    edited February 2010
    V V wrote:
    :D thanks all, wld be super cool if you cld all come to glasto n hang out in the tipi with me and pj !!! hahahahahahaha lets hope the girl who told mes got it right !

RAGE oh man I have reg. but shit Mali, herbie and pete want to go !!! will have to get them to reg also but when I try for tix who do I put down to come with me ???????? arghhhhhhhh

Put Pete. If you go with kids, you're always sort of keeping an eye on them and can't relax. Neither Rob or Gabrielle like Rage so I don't have that problem.
    Post edited by redrock on
    chime wrote:
    I could of course be totally wrong :lol:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Pippa can NOT be wrong. ALL of us rely on you! :lol:
    Irish Al wrote:
    welcome to the newest members of the thread...jenny is the fountain of all Dublin knowledge...which is amazing since she's from Meath and they only own 1 brain cell in the whole county ;)

In fact I have used up all the rations for the whole north-east of Ireland ;) Shared with yer man that does the sport on LMFM on Sunday afternoons.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Yippeeeee, it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
    Boooo, still got to get through another 5.5 hours of work before the weekend though... :( :x

RATM - not bothered.
    PJ@Glasto - bothered. VERY bothered. hope it's true for you V, but don't like the thought of missing out on a show so part of me hopes it's a lie... mwahahahaha... sorry... :oops: :lol:

Right, got a printer to setup, a Mac to configure, a swim to swim, tea to drink and biscuits to be eaten... that should take 5 hours or so shouldn't it...? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    :evil:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8512071.stm

Muse and Stevie Wonder announced as other Glastonbury headliners :(

Red is that what your :evil: was for ... or has your photo still not been approved??
    chime wrote:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8512071.stm

Muse and Stevie Wonder announced as other Glastonbury headliners :(

Red is that what your :evil: was for ... or has your photo still not been approved??

:evil: Still not approved. As I said, I will wait the 24hrs, then I guess I will re-register as I did not see any contact info if there are queries.

Didn't know about Glasto. Bummer for V. But then again, PJ may be there but not headline? "Organisers have also promised surprise big-name performances to celebrate the anniversary. "
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Happy birthday soup man!

When is Glasto this year? Hope you get your Pearl Jam there VV

and what is this rolling lottery thing you are talking about?

Howdy all.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

Hey Marina!!!!

Glastonbury is the 23rd to 27th June. This lottery thing is to do with a RATM free gig in London in June. Have to register (with photo that needs to be approved, which mine isn't yet :evil: ), then try to get the tickets on Wednesday!
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Marina!!!!

Glastonbury is the 23rd to 27th June. This lottery thing is to do with a RATM free gig in London in June. Have to register (with photo that needs to be approved, which mine isn't yet :evil: ), then try to get the tickets on Wednesday!

oooh ok, thanks! Good luck with the photo!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

Any chance of seeing you in this part of the world June time?
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Marina!!!!

if your still trying to get your photo right for glasto reg [if you haven't already] try just useing a not to good Mobil phone i did nearly all my mates on one and they went straight through :D good luck any way and i hope this helps :D