Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello all.

One more sleep (well, if the tossing and turning is considered sleep!), one more work then week-end!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i had last Friday off (sorry, working from home) so had a 3-day weekend... and very nice it was too! ;)
    can we start a campaign to get 3-day weekends introduced ? obviously i still want to get paid the same as i am now, though... :roll: and the kids still have to go to school for 5 days... :twisted:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello this extended holiday is with mixed blessings part of me wants it to go on n part of me wants them back in work/school n house to meself again!!

Dave much love to Emma wow she has had so much to deal with as if babies alone weren't enough, gettin out the house when she can will really help join as many mothers groups coffe morning baby massage anything that's going, that's what they are for to stop us feeling insane !! another tip is if close friends/family want to visit n offer help say yes say clean the kitchen please or bring lunch with u for all don't feel everything has to be clean n tidy when they come ppl really like to help let them do it. xxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    So who's coming to China if PJ play Beijing in April??
    V... your kids still not back at school :shock:

Big B.... we're all crashing at your place!
    redrock wrote:

O.k, but I live about 1000 miles from Beijing. :lol:
    nope guess that's the trouble with living more in de country side !!!

Dave just had another though, friend had to move house while being treated for breastcancer she was finding it all to much cldnt full unpack etc so an other friend paid for Molly maid to come in and clean through help her unpack etc or if u cld get them in once a wk for a month ! Just an idea it's better then a pram or a cot !!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I would just like to publicly call that woman an utter FUCKING CUNT!

In better news, I got new glasses today in the post! Taking a bit of getting used to but I think I like them. And they only cost about €30! WIN!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I would just like to publicly call that woman an utter FUCKING CUNT!

In better news, I got new glasses today in the post! Taking a bit of getting used to but I think I like them. And they only cost about €30! WIN!

Who are ya talkin' about??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Haha, it's nobody PJ-related but I just really needed to vent!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Pic?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:

Won't they be banned from entering cos they've done a Tibet concert in the past? :?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    redrock wrote:

O.k, but I live about 1000 miles from Beijing. :lol:

Oh well...... *sighs*
    Ive got I got ID super stuck in my head :lol:
    Rainy Saturday morning... :(
    dunkman wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

Won't they be banned from entering cos they've done a Tibet concert in the past? :?

Maybe. I'm not sure. The authorities may see the event as another opportunity to make bridges with the West. I don't know if they'd the let the Tibet thing get in the way. They'd censor out any reference to Tibet during the show anyway.
    I don't like scrubbing floors. :evil:
  • so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    redrock wrote:
    I don't like scrubbing floors. :evil:

I'd like to meet someone who did.

Have had to lock up the Cilit Bang after hubby, thinking he was helping while I was at work, decided to spray it all over the floor, then wipe it about a bit. The result is permanent and rather like the lastest Jackson Pollock!!!
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • HI, IM BARRY SCOTT!!!

Man I hate that guy.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    HI, IM BARRY SCOTT!!!

Man I hate that guy.

he's not even real, you know...?
    seriously, he's a made-up advert man... sorry, twat...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    p.s. when i said "sorry, twat" i was obviously referring to the Cilit Bang! twat and not you, Pat... but you knew that... didn't you... ? ;)
    We tried to get him to visit our college years ago - we had a Cillit Bang society (bloody art students :roll: )
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    You ARE kidding Jenny, aren't you????

Managed to get Rob and Gabrielle out for an hour or so..... peace here!
  • jrd wrote:
    p.s. when i said "sorry, twat" i was obviously referring to the Cilit Bang! twat and not you, Pat... but you knew that... didn't you... ? ;)

Free slaps on john in June!!!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    jrd wrote:

Free slaps on john in June!!!

buy me a Guinness and ye can slap me as much as ye want... no, actually i lie... buy me a Guinness and you CAN'T slap me at all... sounds good to me...

...but then anything sounds good to me now.... 12:35... Monday morning... time for bed... only Dave on TV...
    Monday... **sighs**
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    monday over :D
    3 days of work, then 5 days off :D:D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Morning had a lovely wkend with lots of friends n bit o family celebrating hunts 50th !! Had a few suprise guests dropping by which was great. Now in Dr's. Waiting for drop in apointment which cld be an hr or more bum, boring ! Tg for iPhones hehe
    redrock wrote:
    Monday... **sighs**

today is officially the most depressing day of the year. apparently. don't know who comes up with this shit but there you go.
    anyway, it's cold, grey, foggy, and it's a Monday. booo. :(

p.s. didn't win the lottery. again *sigh*
    Nice day in Dublin today - Spring is nearly here YEY!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!