Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Jennytree wrote:
    -6 in Dublin right now... I'm fuckin FREEZING!
    :shock: it was -8 in my taxi this morning... he said when he left home half an hour previously, it was -12 :o

I'm sick of slipping everywhere too, it was such a scary walk from the train station this morning :(

Helen, I'd give ya a piggyback if I was there. (But only if you hold my booze)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good Morning. I'm tired.
  • so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    Good morning, ok so now I'm bored of this snow and theres more on the way
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i tired not sure why! Hardly done any work this week I must be getting old hehe

need to get family out of house they are in my way :evil:

Shld go to Devon tomorrow but not sure of weather.
    What to do what to do:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • so02see wrote:
    Good morning, ok so now I'm bored of this snow and theres more on the way
    yep.....i bet my money there are... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    :shock: it was -8 in my taxi this morning... he said when he left home half an hour previously, it was -12 :o

I'm sick of slipping everywhere too, it was such a scary walk from the train station this morning :(

my car said it was -14 this morning. I even put a jumper on today! :shock:

my de-icer says "works in temperatures upto -8" ... which means its useless basically :mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    G'day folkerinis! :D

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our gorgeous V!

Also, belated WELCOME BACK to our dear dunky!

:mrgreen:

Apparently it was -37,1 C somewhere in Finland yesterday/last night. :shock: I don't mind the cold but that's getting a little over the top. Looks like there's no snow coming down here today. Which could mean that it's pretty cold out. :think: My arm-out-the-window thermometer isn't very accurate, every day seems equally cold. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Y'know what though? I love this weather. I hate winter so much but the snow has really brightened the place up.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    jrd - O2 DVD is superb, so much better than I thought it could be - thanks a million :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    UKDave wrote:
    jrd - O2 DVD is superb, so much better than I thought it could be - thanks a million :D

it is pretty amazingly good how they've taken all those YouTube sources and mixed 'em together.
    annoying this is my DVD player resolutely refuses to play it! :x :(
    so i've only seen about a third of it by playing it on one of my PCs at work... :roll:
    i'm going to have to use one of those fancy programs to squash it down and burn it to a single disc just so i can sit down at home and watch the whole thing.

will have to rummage around and see if a Manchester one is in the works, haven't heard anything about that or Shepherd's Bush... can always hope...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Goodevening all and a very cold one too....snow is still here from new years eve and tomorrow it`s going to snow again ...ppfffff :evil: ...... -10 in the evening and from tomorrow on it`s even - 15 and for Belgium thats FREEKING cold :?
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Jennytree wrote:

Helen, I'd give ya a piggyback if I was there. (But only if you hold my booze)
    Sounds like a deal... I'll hold your drink anytime :D (but only if I can drink it too)

Dunky a jumper????? :D lol, would love to see a pic of that... has it got reindeer on it? I've been layering up... had about 6 layers on me today... couldn't even really walk :D but I'm hoping that, if I fall, it will serve as excellent padding.

Jenny, I absolutely love this weather too... I'm terrified of slipping but gimme the cold over the heat any day... I love wrapping up and going out and actually bein warm when I should be frozen. I'm determined that I'm gonna go out and roll in the snow briefly before it's gone... always wanted to do that :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey kids had a mental week. My aunt went into hospital on mon night so was there most of the night, work was crazy busy and my aunt died on tue :( she had a great life due to turn 90 next week but am really missin her! She was pure class. Buried her yesterday! Am absolutely shattered.

JRD thanks a mil for the wee package much appreciated :)

I see we have a pretender to the Dublin crew throne...hmmmmmm ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Al, my condolences. 90 is a ripe aul age to be headin' for. Hope ye get to have a bit of a moment to yerself over the weekend!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Al, sorry to hear...

was going to say stick the London DVD in, shut your eyes, lean back and relax... but it's a DVD so closing yer eyes would be pretty damn stupid...

what ? have i been drinking ? noooooo.....

...well, maybe one. or tow. or two.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I'm so sorry to hear that Alsie! *hugs*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Sorry to hear about your Auntie Al. xxxxxx
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Hey kids had a mental week. My aunt went into hospital on mon night so was there most of the night, work was crazy busy and my aunt died on tue :( she had a great life due to turn 90 next week but am really missin her! She was pure class. Buried her yesterday! Am absolutely shattered.

sorry Al :cry:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • hi Dublin Crew...from summer....its crazy,in the summer all greeks will be sick..how things are up there?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    jrd wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

it is pretty amazingly good how they've taken all those YouTube sources and mixed 'em together.
    annoying this is my DVD player resolutely refuses to play it! :x :(
    so i've only seen about a third of it by playing it on one of my PCs at work... :roll:
    i'm going to have to use one of those fancy programs to squash it down and burn it to a single disc just so i can sit down at home and watch the whole thing.

will have to rummage around and see if a Manchester one is in the works, haven't heard anything about that or Shepherd's Bush... can always hope...

I managed to play it on mine, with full track drop down choice and everything :roll: fab it is... 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Irish Al wrote:

Al... really sorry buddy my sympathy to you and the family... take care of you and yours.
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Seems Soundgarden will be confirmed for Download.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    *hugs Al* sorry to hear all that lots of love going out to you and the family XXXXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Sorry Al :( Big hugs xx
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Why can I not just relax and stay in bed like everyone else here????
    Happy Birthday to the one and only lovely Jenny!!!! Hope you have a great day and that you are spoilt. xxxx
  • Happy Birthday Jenny from the Block.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    I'm hoping to be a part of Dublin 2010 crew :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    Happy Birthday Jen ;)

I'm hoping to be part of the Dublin 2010 Crew too, biding my time on that one... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Tired......

Dave... it's six months away... you'll manage it. And by the time you 'manage it', people that can't go anymore will be putting their spare tix up.