Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    redrock wrote:
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored at work today. And to think I have so much to do at home.

ditto

frustration x 100000000
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Too busy in work - Red, wanna fix some laptops for me? :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    OK Jenny!!!! Send them over!
  • Hows everyones week been?

I will be working this weekend! :x
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Michael O'Leary - what a legend :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Hows everyones week been?

That's a bit of a bummer. Do you do shift work or is this exceptional?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    Michael O'Leary - what a legend :lol:

What did he do this time :roll:

Hey all...fookin mental busy in work today but got massive thumbs up from the boss this week (which is kinda scarin me a bit...he never gives compliments without a sting in the tail :lol: )

Jen I heard the lovely Gemma and am very excited that she is playing in a pub in slane in April...Mrs Al reckoned she could sing Old MacDonald and I'd be gushing...totally untrue 8-) :shock:

Soupy...just get your smelly aussie arse over here!!
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Hello busy wk for me, finaly got to teach new Bristol class snow stopped play last wk half way through a local very big cheese teacher showed up to take part which totaly through me but got through it really hope she enjoyed it as she cld pass on some very good work. Kids n huby had tummy bug so still not had an empty house. Teaching wkshop sat n performance in evening. Only 1.5 wks till I go to Berlin eeeek and 3 performances the wk I get back!!!!! Already looking forward to half term n gettin a brake hahaha

Hope ur all well n happy been playing o2 gig alot and rockin out with u in my head xxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Busy times V!

Just had my medical at work. I have unilateral hearing loss :shock: But the nurse is saying it's just because I've got a bad cold and it's stuffing up my eustachian tubes!
  • redrock wrote:
    Hows everyones week been?

That's a bit of a bummer. Do you do shift work or is this exceptional?

Yeah shift work man, im working part time in a supermarket because i not long finished college! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Yeah shift work man, im working part time in a supermarket because i not long finished college! ;)

Another little young'un :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:

Younger than me! Hooray! :lol:

The days are getting longer now, right? I wish that would happen faster. :? Sunset after 4 PM just doesn't feel right. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrock wrote:

Young but very wise! ;)

i turn 21 in march. :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

Young but very wise! ;)

me too!

mentally that is :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Young but very wise! ;)

me too!

Dunk... you are nowhere near that!

Disaster struck this morning.... my coffee machine isn't working!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

me too!

Dunk... you are nowhere near that!

Disaster struck this morning.... my coffee machine isn't working!

i think he meant "me two" as in he has an IQ of 2... ;)

gawd, sunday evening already, the weekend's over, back to work tomorrow... *sigh* :(

*goes to check lottery tickets*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Morning folks!

The birds are out singing in the mornings now, soon it'll be nearly daylight when coming into work early! Also, it's payday and that makes me very happy :lol:

I had a nice weekend - went to bogland to mind my sisters kids while she was at college. Her youngest did his first hearty giggle at his older brother waving a blanket over his head, t'was fookin' hilarious!

Drove to Dundalk then to see Pearl Jem which was awesome. Got home at half 2 in the morning totally wired, and have been since 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    aww lovely wkend Jenny !

red you want to "get a little fixin on it" ! ;):lol: !!

well OMG first day of normalness since 19 dec !!!! both kids in school and huby at work ~ I am ALONE AT LAST this can mean only one thing ..................................... PEARL JAM FUCKIN LOUD :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hope you enjoyed your day V!

I need to 'get a little fixin' on a lot of things!

Is it really only Tuesday :(
  • good morning early wake up person.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Good morning D.... every morning... 5.00am. Poo.

Check what's happening in the virtual world while I have my cup of coffee....
  • redrock wrote:
    Good morning D.... every morning... 5.00am. Poo.

Check what's happening in the virtual world while I have my cup of coffee....
    yep,,me too,,6:30 my wake up time..drinking coffee and wait for breafing to start..enjoy your day
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Yo 8-)

So D does your daily briefing usually consist of..."private pearl jam, today you must spend all day on the net/computer dealing with pearl jam issues and being a rock of pearl jam justice" :lol:;)

You sir are a legend :twisted:

EDIT: the download festival line up gets better and better by the day :shock:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

Well I don't care because I can't go. So there..... :evil:
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Yeah and neither can I...shite line up :?
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Yeah and neither can I...shite line up :?

Is it one of your usual 'I can't go/I'm not going'? ;) Yeah... shite lineup. Will be even worse line up if AIC and Soundgarden are confirmed. Who, in their right mind, would want to see them? Except for Dunk, of course!
    redrock wrote:
    Is it one of your usual 'I can't go/I'm not going'? ;) Yeah... shite lineup. Will be even worse line up if AIC and Soundgarden are confirmed. Who, in their right mind, would want to see them? Except for Dunk, of course!

No its a DEFINITE "I'm not going" but would love to...unbelieveable line up...even by dunks standards :lol:

So do you like me new profile pic??? Got the first series on dvd for "the kids"..cant wait to watch it...just hope its as funny as it was when I was a kid :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    IF Soundgarden are announced AND they release day tickets I will be there ... if not no Download for me.

btw Hi All :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    IF Soundgarden are announced AND they release day tickets I will be there ... if not no Download for me.

btw Hi All :mrgreen:

Ah I see you've stopped playing with your new gadget for a min :lol:;)

Got more tat done today :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    chime wrote:
    :

We have a french exchange student arriving on the Saturday..... maybe I can take her and G to download!!!! Solution... but too expensive :(