Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    chime wrote:
    IF Soundgarden are announced AND they release day tickets I will be there ... if not no Download for me.

btw Hi All :mrgreen:

Ah I see you've stopped playing with your new gadget for a min :lol:;)

Got more tat done today :twisted:

:oops: :shh: ;)

OoooOOO more tat :mrgreen: Does that mean 2ish sittings left??

btw on the cartoons thing I was thinking of getting my nephews the Thundercats boxset :?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    So do you like me new profile pic??? Got the first series on dvd for "the kids"..cant wait to watch it...just hope its as funny as it was when I was a kid :lol:

"Size of an elephant!"
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    BTW, is it just me, or is Facebook kinda up the spout at the moment ?
    i can login and see my page, but if i try and write a comment or click on anything like 'see all 25 comments' or even just logout, it hangs there for a bit and then comes up with 'sorry there was a problem, we're trying to fix it. try again later.'.... :? :wtf:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Well I don't care because I can't go. So there..... :evil:

Yeah and neither can I...shite line up :?

Is it one of your usual 'I can't go/I'm not going'? ;) Yeah... shite lineup. Will be even worse line up if AIC and Soundgarden are confirmed. Who, in their right mind, would want to see them? Except for Dunk, of course!

i've thought about this before and I cant work out where the Pearl Jam in me comes from... i hate Soundgarden, Alice in Chains reek of leprosy, Stone Temple Pilots suck lymph glands, I downloaded Temple of the Dog once and it was totally shit... I even listened to the first PJ band thingy... whatsitcalled... The bloke died of an overdose!!!! Mother Love Bone? anyway, if it was that band then I thought they were genuinely dismal. truly mean that and not just saying it... I simply don't like those bands... and other than Like A Stone, which is a song of melodic genius... i cant stand Chris Cornetto.

I only like PJ from that whole grunge era.. and i love PJ at that... you'd think i'd be more into their peers but i'm just not. :|
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    chime wrote:
    OoooOOO more tat :mrgreen: Does that mean 2ish sittings left??

No I'd say a few more than that as I can only really get in for an hour or so now and not like before when I had the cash for a 5hour sitting :? Its getting there though :D
    dunkman wrote:
    i've thought about this before and I cant work out where the Pearl Jam in me comes from... i hate Soundgarden, Alice in Chains reek of leprosy, Stone Temple Pilots suck lymph glands, I downloaded Temple of the Dog once and it was totally shit... I even listened to the first PJ band thingy... whatsitcalled... The bloke died of an overdose!!!! Mother Love Bone? anyway, if it was that band then I thought they were genuinely dismal. truly mean that and not just saying it... I simply don't like those bands... and other than Like A Stone, which is a song of melodic genius... i cant stand Chris Cornetto.

I only like PJ from that whole grunge era.. and i love PJ at that... you'd think i'd be more into their peers but i'm just not. :|

I dont get it cause you like complete hairy sweaty bollox like Jack Swhite...maybe we should be banning you from the pit.....and bringing back boston lou...at least he was a real fan :lol::lol::lol:

8-);)
    I need a coffee!
    Don't worry Dunk we still love ya ;)

... I have purchased zero Nirvana ... all I have is a mix tape someone made me around '96

EDIT: so Al around 10 more sittings?? :shock:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Maybe tat will be finished by June????
    Irish Al wrote:
    I dont get it cause you like complete hairy sweaty bollox like Jack Swhite...maybe we should be banning you from the pit.....and bringing back boston lou...at least he was a real fan :lol::lol::lol:

8-);)

dude... Jack White is a no-go area.. he's fucking legendary.

I think Lou should be brought back... if they allowed that Soulminging eejit... who looks like the kid from Mask btw, the Cher film not the Jim Carrey one.. back on then Lou should be back on. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    chime wrote:
    EDIT: so Al around 10 more sittings?? :shock:

Probably :lol: :? :shock:
    redrock wrote:
    Maybe tat will be finished by June????

Hope to feckin god it is ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

8-);)

dude... Jack White is a no-go area.. he's fucking legendary.

I think Lou should be brought back... if they allowed that Soulminging eejit... who looks like the kid from Mask btw, the Cher film not the Jim Carrey one.. back on then Lou should be back on. :thumbup:

He certainly is not legendary...unless by legendary you mean completely over-rated and full of his own hype, well then you might be right :roll: ;)

To be honest I've no idea what lou did to get a lifetime ban (or soulminging for that matter) but come on...its a new decade...let love shine :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    To be honest I've no idea what lou did to get a lifetime ban (or soulminging for that matter) but come on...its a new decade...let love shine :lol:

nah, I quite like being bitter and evil about certain things... well i say certain things, but i mostly mean Mick Hucknall, Man Utd, Bus Drivers and Soulminging. :twisted:
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

nah, I quite like being bitter and evil about certain things... well i say certain things, but i mostly mean Mick Hucknall, Man Utd, Bus Drivers and Soulminging. :twisted:

Well I'd agree with you with most of those and if you could see it in your heart to throw in Dakota Fanning we'd be set :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Towards the end of the last series of Shameless Frank went on Mick Hucknall rant and I thought of you 8-)

New series starts tonight I think :D
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Towards the end of the last series of Shameless Frank went on Mick Hucknall rant and I thought of you 8-)

bet thats on youtube... i'd love to see it! :mrgreen:

I've not watched it since the 2nd series, but i loved it... just missed the 3rd series and then after that i cant get into things. I'm missed The Wire and The Sopranos because of that!
    dunkman wrote:

bet thats on youtube... i'd love to see it! :mrgreen:

I've not watched it since the 2nd series, but i loved it... just missed the 3rd series and then after that i cant get into things. I'm missed The Wire and The Sopranos because of that!

that's what DVD box sets were invented for...! :roll: :lol:
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    jrd wrote:
    BTW, is it just me, or is Facebook kinda up the spout at the moment ?
    i can login and see my page, but if i try and write a comment or click on anything like 'see all 25 comments' or even just logout, it hangs there for a bit and then comes up with 'sorry there was a problem, we're trying to fix it. try again later.'.... :? :wtf:

my facebook is doing the exact same thing,

in other news im starting to like florence + the machine, really didnt see that one happening, i thought she was alot more poppy and soft than she actually is
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

ooooooooooooowwwww new shameless :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Good morning lovelies!
  • redrock wrote:
    Good morning lovelies!

Hola!!

How's the coffee this morning??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    It's instant at work :evil:
    I'm on coffee number three :shock:
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Moooorning!

I overslept this morning - woke up at 8, was meant to be in work at 7.30. OOPS! I think I've invited you all to the FB group to arrange a pre-party - any venue ideas?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    So you don't know at the start what random things your week may bring ... shortly be off to meet Dave and Sam for lunch :mrgreen:
    chime wrote:
    So you don't know at the start what random things your week may bring ... shortly be off to meet Dave and Sam for lunch :mrgreen:

must have taken all your willpower not to type Sam and Dave. Have a nice time and say hi to the new daddy from me :wave:
    chime wrote:

:o:o Give my love!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I think I've invited you all to the FB group to arrange a pre-party - any venue ideas?

bah! i shan't be coming over until the 22nd, and will be hoping that my flight isn't delayed :o so i have time to get to the hotel and then meet up and squeeze in at least one pre-show beer...! :roll:

so don't take it personally when i grumpily don't accept the invite :lol:
    Sorry red and Dunk didn't see your messages before I left for lunch ... am sure Dave will see them later though :) ... they are off for some Tate Modern wanderings ... Dunk I'm sure you approve ;) :P
    Did he have loads of pics of the lil' one?
    chime wrote:
    Sorry red and Dunk didn't see your messages before I left for lunch ... am sure Dave will see them later though :) ... they are off for some Tate Modern wanderings ... Dunk I'm sure you approve ;) :P

i certainly do not approve!! and neither does the man whose bed has been stolen for this lot of shite:-

http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/explore/work.do?id=98217&action=1
    redrock wrote:

Nope
    chime wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Nope
    B*****d. What kind of new father is that? :mrgreen: