Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Alfred!!!!!!!!!! Loads of extra kissies for you today!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes, happy birthday again brudda. 8-)

only half of my nose seems to be working today. sadly, all of me has to be at work tonight. had a little nap (feeling quite like a burrito given the amount of clothes I had on and the duvet wrapped all around) and felt a little better.

good thing I have a hat - no need to be cold outside! :mrgreen: I'm making a hat aswell. :shock: at least, what I hope will be a hat when I'm finished knitting. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    ah, so has Al decided to grow up :crazy:
    na, i doubt it. Happy birthday ye old git!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning... I'm tired.. **yawns**
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Cheers for the birthday wishes....fuckers ;)

Had a lovely evening with my wife who cooked a stunning dinner...lovely stuff 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    Oh yeah, my tattooist cancelled my appointment (AGAIN) this morning 35 mins before I was due in...not a happy bunny :x
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh yeah, my tattooist cancelled my appointment (AGAIN) this morning 35 mins before I was due in...not a happy bunny :x

Bastard! And it's not like you can go to another one. Well.... you could try but don't think you will get far with it!

I still have to download by two freebies from the backspacer album I got from HMV. Also from the one I got from the 10C (but we must be patient for that one). Still haven't made my choices yet! Too complicated!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :wave: Hi all :mrgreen: going to have a mad few weeks at work :(

Al :thumbup: for the lovely birthday evening and :thumbdown: for the tattooist
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Cheers for the birthday wishes....fuckers ;)

Had a lovely evening with my wife who cooked a stunning dinner...lovely stuff 8-)

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!!

What time do ye want me over?? :o :shock:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    redrock wrote:
    Bastard! And it's not like you can go to another one. Well.... you could try but don't think you will get far with it!

I still have to download by two freebies from the backspacer album I got from HMV. Also from the one I got from the 10C (but we must be patient for that one). Still haven't made my choices yet! Too complicated!

Yeah thats the frustration, he's very good at his work but not reliable at all...wont be going back for another from him unless its a one sitting job. :?
    chime wrote:
    :wave: Hi all :mrgreen: going to have a mad few weeks at work :(

Al :thumbup: for the lovely birthday evening and :thumbdown: for the tattooist

Cheers ;)
    Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!!

What time do ye want me over?? :o :shock:

Day late me auld mucker.... :roll: :clap: :crazy: :wtf: (love these new smilies)
    I need a coffee!
  • I got your Birthday mixed up with Arsene Wenger. 60 today!!
    D'oh!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    I got your Birthday mixed up with Arsene Wenger. 60 today!!
    D'oh!

Easy mistake to make :problem: :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah thats the frustration, he's very good at his work but not reliable at all...wont be going back for another from him unless its a one sitting job. :?

How many more sittings will this one take?
    I'm in need of a tattoo..... one for Gabrielle. Not easy.. an angel coming out of water (or something like that she said). Trying to be able to slip in a triskell but that's too complicted.
    chime wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

I'm hoping :silent: 2 more sittings but knowning the way he works it'll probably be closer to 3. The main annoyance is that it takes me a lot of working around to arrange to get into him :roll:
    redrock wrote:
    I'm in need of a tattoo..... one for Gabrielle. Not easy.. an angel coming out of water (or something like that she said). Trying to be able to slip in a triskell but that's too complicted.

DO IT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    hey all. :yawn: been awake for nearly 3 hours now. gotta love being a lil' sick on days off. :thumbup: :roll:

listening to Elliott Smith though and feeling 14,768 times better than an hour ago. :mrgreen:

chimey, hope work won't be too terrible! :?

Al, I hope your tattoo gets finished one day. :lol:

all this tattoo talk is really making me want one too. but I don't have the money so that's that then. hah.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

I'm hoping :silent: 2 more sittings but knowning the way he works it'll probably be closer to 3. The main annoyance is that it takes me a lot of working around to arrange to get into him :roll:

You must have to arrange a lot of 'meetings' ;)8-)

btw you're having far too much fun with these new smilies :twisted:

Rita as Al says DOOO ITTT!

Emmi hope you feel better.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    is it Friday yet ?
    feels like it's been a l-o-n-g week... :crazy: :wtf:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

DO IT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I know! I want to!! Just need a 'proper' design!
    I got your Birthday mixed up with Arsene Wenger. 60 today!!
    D'oh!

much more important birthday i think 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

Good Friday morning!
    redrock wrote:
    Good Friday morning!

indeed it is!
    nice sunny day today, and i have ;) to finish work early... :D
    think i'll potter around a bit now, then trundle off for a swim, back for lunch, more pottering and then disappear off home... sounds like my kind of Friday! :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I have a flexiday today, dunno what to do! :lol:

Faeries visited last night, have Seattle Night 2 on now :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    ooOOoo fairies.... I love fairies visiting.

Makes me think... guys... which two free boots should I download?
    redrock wrote:

hmmm... thinking about it, i got Backspacer from 10c but haven't heard anything about the free downloads... where should i have seen any info about this...?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:

hmmm... thinking about it, i got Backspacer from 10c but haven't heard anything about the free downloads... where should i have seen any info about this...?

It activates when you put the CD in your PC / lap top... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:

It activates when you put the CD in your PC / lap top... ;)

:D I think Backspacer is by far the funnest ever CD to stick in your computer. :mrgreen:

speaking of Backspacer, listening to it at work. 8-) all's well except my voice is what some people would call, shot. :roll:

hope everyone else is well! xxx
    last one out, first one in? :shock:

good Saturday morning people! (oh, of course.. it's only around 9 AM 'round where most of you are. :D )

wanted to share a little something with you. (hope I haven't before, but can't be bothered to check.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX2a_vWMz_Q :thumbup: if I wanted to know how to play the geetar, I'd want to know how to play it like that. :mrgreen:

I've got a busy two days ahead of me. soon I'll be off with a friend to try and find a b-day pressie for another friend. then I've gotta go to work, luckily only a short shift. then quickly home, change and grab whatever I'll need for the rest of the night. then off to said third friend's party.
    then on Sunday morning, back to work. (which is when things could fail miserably. :shock: :lol: ) then after work, off to t'other little brother's birthday party.
    eek!
    Busy Emmi!!!

Chill for me.... well after 15hrs! Seeing daughter off, then bliss until Thursday evening when she comes back! She's off to Brussels with a friend so she will have a blast... two girlies together!
    Hope Chimey is feeling better after today :cry:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Chimey is a tough cookie! Lots of gentle hugs Pippa!