Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    jrd wrote:
    Hey, Al... you got a few spare pennies/cents you don't know what to do with...? seen this thread...? ;):D

Haha I just emailed Pat and asked if he wanted to go splits :lol:

Cool collection but nothing too desirable there 8-)

So Dunk hasnt listened to MEN or O2, Dave no MEN, and jrd no Backspacer...maybe you should all leave this forum and sign up for the Robbie Williams Come Back Tour thread :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    jrd wrote:

indeed there is... there's a couple of them...:D
    i refer you to this thread on the RM forum... now you'll REALLY get no work done... :twisted:

Maybe I picked up the wrong one... doesn't seem as good quality as SBE or O2... still going to run the whole thing through though... when are the official ones out??? :evil:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    Hey, Al... you got a few spare pennies/cents you don't know what to do with...? seen this thread...? ;):D

So Dunk hasnt listened to MEN or O2, Dave no MEN, and jrd no Backspacer...maybe you should all leave this forum and sign up for the Robbie Williams Come Back Tour thread :lol:

Only missing MEN which is being remedied now... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:

I havent heard Backspacer either...

i was awaiting official releases of all of the above... :oops:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • If any of you are feeling generous, please stop by our site and sponsor us a few pennies for a British Heart Foundation bike ride next month:

http://original.justgiving.com/team_poppet

Thanks x

P.S. I haven't heard O2, MEN or Backspacer... bring on the official releases, I say! ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:

piss off. :twisted: ;) I haven't listened to Backspacer either (and won't before the official release). ha!

haven't heard MEN either, but it's being worked on. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    If any of you are feeling generous, please stop by our site and sponsor us a few pennies for a British Heart Foundation bike ride next month:

http://original.justgiving.com/team_poppet

Thanks x

P.S. I haven't heard O2, MEN or Backspacer... bring on the official releases, I say! ;)

I saw that on Facebook. :) sounds wonderful and I wish I had money to spare. but I'll be sending some lovely thoughts if that helps. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    NERDS :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek: :twisted:

Well except Sian...she's just hot....Well emmi's very hot also....and Dave is a little hot...and I suppose dunk is a whole-lotta hot...but you're all still NERDS :ugeek:

;)
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

Well except Sian...she's just hot....Well emmi's very hot also....and Dave is a little hot...and I suppose dunk is a whole-lotta hot...but you're all still NERDS :ugeek:

;)

hmmm... feisty one you are...
    ...for a computer geek. :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

;)

but you are all kinds of volcano hot though baby!! :mrgreen:8-);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    *Leaves thread to the lovebirds* ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    :shock:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    *arrives with video camera*

Have I missed all the action? ;)

Heading off to Seattle tomorrow, and I'm sick as a dog :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Have a blast Jenny. I wish I was going too.

WHat shows are you doing? Is it like a week/ 2 week holiday?
    Well for some! :)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Oh Jenny!!! Hot toddy tonight and paracetamol! Have a wonderful time!

Boys... behave!
    We always do.....BADLY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Have a great trip jenilicious ;)

Everyone else I loves yas 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Jennytree wrote:

See ya on Saturday! Hope you've gotten better by then!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

it's Al, there'll be no action... :lol:

have a good one Jen, we're not jealous at all.
    nope. not a bit.
    at all.
    no.

;)

bitch.

:oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    UKDave wrote:
    V V wrote:
    hello !! :mrgreen: miss me ??????? :lol:

no flipin comp for a week at home !! nrly killed me, had to use friends here n there for E'ssssssss

ok hhope ur all super well and happy I have shit loads of dance wk to catch up on catch up with you all soon

Al ~ thanks babe they were VERY HAPPY XXXXXX

Hey V... I think I owe you a Magners too!! :roll: :lol:

no no no ! everytime we met up u buy me a drink and thats the first one I've got u back so :oops: nope u dont.

*sigh* so much work to do have kinda taken things to the next level with dancing which means alot less PJ crew time :( and the gym is killing me arrrrrrrr BUt get this yrs book keeping done and I'm out :mrgreen: handing it over to Mr.V , he can run his own stuff from now on, unless one of u's wants the job ????

JEN ~ hope you feel better, the stress of packing wont have helped get as much sleep on that plain as you can and above all Have loads of fun :mrgreen: ~ looking forward to up dates of ur travells.

:o I still haven't ordered Backspace from anywhere :o shit
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Just got my 'it has shipped' e-mail from hmv :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Now with the postal strikes when will I get it :? :twisted: :oops:
  • Irish Al wrote:

;)

:roll: :lol:

Al, you're like a dog on heat... be we loves you :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Irish Al wrote:

;)

He's a VERY naughty boy :geek: :twisted: ;)
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Hey everybody theres an article about Pearl Jam in tomorrows irish examiner!!!!!
  • chime wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

;)

Oh god don't quote The Life of Brian... he'll think he's the messiah! :roll: :lol:;)

chime wrote:

Oh god don't quote The Life of Brian... he'll think he's the messiah! :roll: :lol:;)

He already does :roll: :P

T'was payback as he said I was naughty :shock: ... and we all know I'm NEVER naughty 8-)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chime is NEVER naughty :lol::lol:

Looks like you're very busy V! So getting rid of the paperwork too! No Backspacer ordered yet? Have you had a sneak preview?

Mine from HMV not saying shipped :(

Dont you mean a dog IN heat...I'm not into plonking my meat and 2 veg on hot coals thanks...no matter how much dunk begs :twisted:
    chime wrote:

I told you already...stop being a NAUGHTY girl...or else...I'll set Theirry Henry on ya...and that wont be pretty :lol:
    satansbed wrote:
    Hey everybody theres an article about Pearl Jam in tomorrows irish examiner!!!!!

Why??? Since when do the examiner have anything other than complete bollox between their pages...*goes looking to PREORDER irish examiner*

You'll be like Mary to my Gabriel (you wont even know I touched ya) :lol::lol::lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Irish Al wrote:

Why??? Since when do the examiner have anything other than complete bollox between their pages...*goes looking to PREORDER irish examiner*

i know i was like wtf!!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ok this weeks "super market magazine aisle reading" is ...

Classic Rock , very nice interview almost worth buying! :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ok this weeks "super market magazine aisle reading" is ...

Classic Rock , very nice interview almost worth buying! :lol:

Being the old fella around here I subscribe to Classic Rock along with Uncut... I have that read to enjoy a little later today. Also a nice AIC interview and very very favourable album review in there, it's a particularly good issue this month ;):)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12