Comments

• satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    UKDave wrote:
    chime wrote:

*coughs*

Al: "I'm not going to Shepherd's Bush"

Nuff said ;)

Hmmm... I am at home all week ffs... :roll:
    is that the sound of someone about to break ;)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    satansbed wrote:
    is that the sound of someone about to break ;)

I reckon so... :lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    you weaklings! :twisted: I'm not gonna do it. ha.

just thought I'd interrupt my weekend to tell yous this. 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    ah youve already paid for it if youve preorderd sure, its like the few days before christmas when you find where the presents have been hidden :lol:
    satansbed wrote:
    ah youve already paid for it if youve preorderd sure, its like the few days before christmas when you find where the presents have been hidden :lol:

1) I've never tried to find the pressies before Christmas and 2) I'm not gonna do it. ;):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

1) I've never tried to find the pressies before Christmas and 2) I'm not gonna do it. ;):D

Well this one was actually posted to me... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

Well this one was actually posted to me... :roll:

makes no difference my good man. :P I'm guessing someone's gonna post it to me too, but I'm not gonna do it. 8-)
    eMMI wrote:

makes no difference my good man. :P I'm guessing someone's gonna post it to me too, but I'm not gonna do it. 8-)

I'm saying nothing :|;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    yer stronger people than me
  • I have not, and will not, listen to Backspacer until the official release...

Yes, I am a music snob. :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Irish Al wrote:
    They have GOT to play here next year...and by here I mean DUBLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I listen to the 02 boot I get this sick feeling when Ed says they wont be here for a long time (maybe a few months is a long time in eds world :oops: )

By the way little bro got on very well in LA...maybe exciting times ahead :shock: will let you all know when I know more :o8-)

Oh and I'll never leave the Dublin Crew thread...this is our home no matter where else we see the band :twisted:
    I was thinking that at the time Al, it didn't give me a good feeling at all :(

Just watched the trailer, sounds good about little bro... will have to get that film when it comes out.

I have to say though, when I watched 'the clinic' I found it very strange and funny... even though I'd only met him once or twice... it must be weird for you.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

great to see you here :D hope you're keeping well.

Well, I've nothing new or interesting to say :roll: so that's that then. :?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

You always have something interesting to say ;)

I'm ok thank you. Having good days and bad days but it's to be expected. I'm just hanging about here to take my mind off things and speak to some friendly peeps.

How's our Helen? :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• You always have something interesting to say ;)

I'm ok thank you. Having good days and bad days but it's to be expected. I'm just hanging about here to take my mind off things and speak to some friendly peeps.

hahaha... you're a lying bollox :D

I'm good good good thanks, a bit drunk... but that too is to be expected :mrgreen: pm about to hit you in the face :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

You always have something interesting to say ;)

Yo Sian,

I was afraid to say hello as I heard too many ppl were coming up to you.

Anyway, it was great to hear about all the meet ups you did.
    Maybe we'll meet up next time.

Treid to do a list of ppl I met but it was a disaster. Fantastic ppl. You know who you are!! :)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    *yawns*

back home. fun times were had. :mrgreen:

now if only miss cat would stop being so bossy and settle down for a nap with me. :|

hope mah crew is grand!
  • Yo Sian,

I was afraid to say hello as I heard too many ppl were coming up to you.

Anyway, it was great to hear about all the meet ups you did.
    Maybe we'll meet up next time.

Treid to do a list of ppl I met but it was a disaster. Fantastic ppl. You know who you are!! :)

Ah you should've come and said hi! Maybe next time hey? You shouldn't be afraid to come see me... I always try to be lovely, no matter how mobbed I am! I thrive on that shit ;)

Nevermind... Did you get a badge? I think I have a couple spare if you'd like one?

Ah you should've come and said hi! Maybe next time hey? You shouldn't be afraid to come see me... I always try to be lovely, no matter how mobbed I am! I thrive on that shit ;)

Nevermind... Did you get a badge? I think I have a couple spare if you'd like one?

Hey Sian... I think I owe you a Magners sometime too ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello !! :mrgreen: miss me ??????? :lol:

no flipin comp for a week at home !! nrly killed me, had to use friends here n there for E'ssssssss

ok hhope ur all super well and happy I have shit loads of dance wk to catch up on catch up with you all soon

Al ~ thanks babe they were VERY HAPPY XXXXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    hello !! :mrgreen: miss me ??????? :lol:

no flipin comp for a week at home !! nrly killed me, had to use friends here n there for E'ssssssss

ok hhope ur all super well and happy I have shit loads of dance wk to catch up on catch up with you all soon

Al ~ thanks babe they were VERY HAPPY XXXXXX

Hey V... I think I owe you a Magners too!! :roll: :lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    and i owe Dave a pint. :oops:

oh.. and Jenny!! :oops:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:

oh.. and Jenny!! :oops:

... and I owe you a pint :oops:

of lemonade :twisted: :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dunkman wrote:

No... you owe me some feedback on those tunes... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

No... you owe me some feedback on those tunes... ;)

no... i will definitely get you that pint back!!

Gaslight Anthem - love it. it was my most played stuff up until the Beatles stuff came out. I have the GA disc in my car now, as its great driving music. Other than that, i've been Beatlesing it all the way... i havent even heard the PJ bootlegs for MEN and o2... havent downloaded the new album either... will await its newness for next week!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

no... i will definitely get you that pint back!!

Gaslight Anthem - love it. it was my most played stuff up until the Beatles stuff came out. I have the GA disc in my car now, as its great driving music. Other than that, i've been Beatlesing it all the way... i havent even heard the PJ bootlegs for MEN and o2... havent downloaded the new album either... will await its newness for next week!

I was trying to describe GA to someone the other day and ended up with a Clash/Springsteen hybrid type thing, glad you liked it ;)

On a separate note... :shock: is there a MEN bootleg circulating?????
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    edited September 2009
    UKDave wrote:

indeed there is... there's a couple of them...:D
    i refer you to this thread on the RM forum... now you'll REALLY get no work done... :twisted:
    Post edited by jrd on
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    all this talk of beers... i'm sure someone MUST owe me one... come on, own up... ;)

haven't caved in and looked for Backspacer yet, ordered it from the 10c so i expect to be listening to it shortly before Christmas... :lol:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

i refer you to this thread on the RM forum... now you'll REALLY get no work done... :twisted:

Cheers!! I'm recuperating... much like being ill ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

Cheers!! I'm recuperating... much like being ill ;)

me too... i have a cold so am "working from home" today...! ;)
    Hey, Al... you got a few spare pennies/cents you don't know what to do with...? seen this thread...? ;):D