Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    hi all - Wimbledon starts today and it's sunny...? SUNNY??!! :o
    anyways... who's off to see Bruce at Hyde Park on Sunday ? i'm going with the missus, no idea what time we'll make it up, suppose it partly depends on the weather! and the transport, no doubt most of the bloody underground lines will be out of action... :x
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    *waves* Hi Dave :)

jrd I'm going to Springsteen and Uncle Neil. Think there are a few of us :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hi all,

I had such a urge to buy anything at all on saturday...then did the household shopping...the urge went :?

Had a great fathers day yesterday, got a lie in til 9, breekie in bed, then out to the inlaws where I was filled full of booze, then back to my parents, where I was filled with booze, then back home where I was filled with booze, then bed :lol: :twisted:

Man I am so fecking excited about PJ this August 8-)

EDIT: Dave Dunk is getting the train from Manchester to London...not sure how he's getting to Manchester???
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:

*waves back* Hi!!

Very jealous of the Hyde Park thing, not seen either Uncle before and plenty of other eye catching acts up there too... 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Chime wrote:

*waves back* Hi!!

Very jealous of the Hyde Park thing, not seen either Uncle before and plenty of other eye catching acts up there too... 8-)

*AL PREPARES TO GET FIRED AT FROM ALL SIDES*

I must admit I am not a Neil fan...his voice goes through me, same as Bob Dylan. Both write great songs, I just cant listen to them :?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

EDIT: Dave Dunk is getting the train from Manchester to London...not sure how he's getting to Manchester???

yeah, i just pm'd Dave as i clearly had forgotten to mention it to him that i no longer required his most gracious offer of a lift... i saved him the pain of me being in his car for 4 hours... just so i could bug you on the train ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited June 2009
    UKDave wrote:
    .....and plenty of other eye catching acts up there too... 8-)

Seasick Steve!!! He's great!

Pippa.... how do you do one of those invitation thingies on Facebook? Just to see if anyone wants to meet up somewhere (even at the entrance!) at Hard Rock Calling. I know... too early for a drink, but a coffee or just hanging around until people get there so we can find each other before we go in.
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah, i just pm'd Dave as i clearly had forgotten to mention it to him that i no longer required his most gracious offer of a lift... i saved him the pain of me being in his car for 4 hours... just so i could bug you on the train ;)

Great :? :roll: :evil:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

oh dear... he's not in coach B is he ? :o :shock:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Yep....only let down of the whole trip I reckon...at least I have me missus with me...he has no-one to sit beside...oh and neither do you.....gues what!!!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Yep....only let down of the whole trip I reckon...at least I have me missus with me...he has no-one to sit beside...oh and neither do you.....gues what!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    *sigh*
    :roll:
  • Options
    look, this time i promise not to touch you both in the bad place... ;)

a scotsman, an englishman and an irishman were on Coach B..... you fuckers finish it. :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:

a scotsman, an englishman and an irishman were on Coach B..... you fuckers finish it. :lol:

where is the welshman? :lol::lol: :roll:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

herein, all referred to as "Paddy"...

I don't think there was a Paddy Welshman, or Paddy Aussieman 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Paddy Irishman and Paddy Englisman kicked the living fuck out of Paddy Scotsman and took his solid gold 50p :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Paddy Irishman and Paddy Englisman kicked the living fuck out of Paddy Scotsman and took his solid gold 50p :twisted:

i can't possibly condone the content of the previous reply because i'm against any sort of violence inflicted on dumb animals... :lol:

but solid gold you say...? :twisted:
  • Options
    pfft... jrd i would render ineffectual via the strategic placement of rare Star Trek memorabilia placed around the train, the thought of a 1967 Captain Kirk sock garter would be too much for him to handle... and I would make Al cry by showing him photos of his PJ posters that i had ruined by using Mick Hucknalls decapitated head... i used the soggy end to ruin the posters Al..

and Paddy can fuck off...

what a great summers day for random outburst of psychologically unsound threats of unprovoked violence. 8-)8-)8-):lol::lol:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    pfft... jrd i would render ineffectual via the strategic placement of rare Star Trek memorabilia placed around the train, the thought of a 1967 Captain Kirk sock garter would be too much for him to handle... and I would make Al cry by showing him photos of his PJ posters that i had ruined by using Mick Hucknalls decapitated head... i used the soggy end to ruin the posters Al..

what a great summers day for random outburst of psychologically unsound threats of unprovoked violence. 8-)8-)8-):lol::lol:

Pretty weak come back...although not all that surprising :lol:;) :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Pretty weak come back...although not all that surprising :lol:;) :twisted:

indeed, it was all completely unfounded.
    totally illogical. and a waste of skin.
    he's a geek...

what's the point of this smilie... :arrow: ?
  • Options
    'morning to all. Damn I'm tired....
  • Options
    dbk06dbk06 Posts: 62
    hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo all

way tooooooooooooo long

way tooooooooooooo much to talk about

but should i see any of you at hyde park saturday tap me up im sure i must owe you one??!!??

peace and love

don
  • Options
    Don!!!! A good few of us will be there... Are you on facebook? We're trying to figure out where to meet beforehand...
  • Options
    dbk06dbk06 Posts: 62
    redrock wrote:
    Don!!!! A good few of us will be there... Are you on facebook? We're trying to figure out where to meet beforehand...

hello gorgeous!!!!!

sadly im working in morning so wont be there till at least 3 so i dare say the party may be in full swing by then?

still hope to see you there at some stage
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 784
    morning all

what about this weather!!!!?????!!!!!

it's baking hot in ireland!!!! :D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    .....and plenty of other eye catching acts up there too... 8-)

Seasick Steve!!! He's great!

Pippa.... how do you do one of those invitation thingies on Facebook? Just to see if anyone wants to meet up somewhere (even at the entrance!) at Hard Rock Calling. I know... too early for a drink, but a coffee or just hanging around until people get there so we can find each other before we go in.

:oops: missed this. See it has been figured out though :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Yo MoFo's.....thats all

8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yo MoFo's.....thats all

8-)

Yo!

so 12 months have passed since there was a gathering of mofo's in NYC...
    good times 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yo MoFo's.....thats all

8-)

Yo!

good times 8-)

yeah it's pretty mad that it's a year ago today...good times is right 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Last out first in :o :shock: :?

:twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yo MoFo's.....thats all

8-)

Yo!

good times 8-)

only remembered that last night while munching on a blue M&M:

"hey! we got these M&Ms in New York last year... hang on, what's the date... we were in NY this time last year seeing Pearl Jam!! :D
    sheeee-it! these M&Ms are a year old...!" :shock: :oops: