Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Really!!!! :o:o Wow... when is that for? Oh... which one? There are a couple of hubby's namesake! ;) (I love all these lil' ;) )
    In June... I'm not sure it's my place to say but I think people know so I think it's ok :) hmmm... there ARE a couple? Well we are talking about the Dublin crew ;);) (a second since you love em so much... ah feck it... I'll throw in a third ;):D )

i cant work this out

i have a guess but i dont want to say it incase its right or wrong... :oops:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jeff: Europe is certainly on our radar right now and we’re still trying to figure out how to sanely tour there at some point in the next 18 months. A lot of it’s gonna depend on how quickly we finish up our new record.

http://www.glasswerk.co.uk/news/nationa ... +Interview

i presume you people have read this? :o8-)8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Really!!!! :o:o Wow... when is that for? Oh... which one? There are a couple of hubby's namesake! ;) (I love all these lil' ;) )
    In June... I'm not sure it's my place to say but I think people know so I think it's ok :) hmmm... there ARE a couple? Well we are talking about the Dublin crew ;);) (a second since you love em so much... ah feck it... I'll throw in a third ;):D )

i cant work this out

i have a guess but i dont want to say it incase its right or wrong... :oops:

PM me and I'll tell you if you're right ;)

ooOOOooo Al anytime now then :mrgreen: So exciting!!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Red her sister has a trampoline so she could be hitting that this afternoon after her hospital appointment :D

hadn't seen that dunk thanks for posting 8-)

"the waiting drove me mad......." (and I'm not even the pregnant one!!!! :lol: )
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    Jeff: Europe is certainly on our radar right now and we’re still trying to figure out how to sanely tour there at some point in the next 18 months. A lot of it’s gonna depend on how quickly we finish up our new record.

http://www.glasswerk.co.uk/news/nationa ... +Interview

i presume you people have read this? :o8-)8-)
    Yeh yeh yeh :roll: welcome to two weeks ago :twisted:

oh on the other thing... if you're thinking 'well I only know one person by that name... but I doubt it's him' chances are it's him :mrgreen: (Don't worry, I've already slagged him about that)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Oooo babies babies.

Al, I bet you can't wait, I'm quite excited for you :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    Baby is due..........................................TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Al is gone for a long walk on the beach this morning to see if it can get moving...oh and hells I was born ready :lol::lol::lol:

So who is the 3rd who's havin a little'un???

Al, you should knock on the door ;) its the same stuff the hospital would use to give her a kick start!!! :lol:
    it worked both times for me :D:mrgreen:

yay more "other peoples" babies (i'm so done)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Thanks all..still nothing. Docs said baby is fine just a waiting game and the wont leave her go over 14 days :o :shock: :o

V we've been like rabbits the last week cause that worked first time round...but its a bit slower this time...maybe if I bring the paddle to bed tonight it might get the baby moving ;):lol:8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    Al, you should knock on the door ]

Or... slip down the stairs at home on your bottom. Might get a fracture coccyx but it sure shakes the baby up and gets it to want to 'escape' (worked for me!)

It's weird that now (listen to grandma speaking!) they won't 'let the baby over 14 days', when due date is so arbitrary in a way. In the good ol' days, baby came out when ready!

V... how is Mr. V now? Still need to be gentle?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

She's knockin on his door ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

She's knockin on his door ;)

indeed i did knock and eveything is in full working order !! hahahahahahaha :D
    but he still has to take it easyer and still has the john wayne swagger !

good luck Al, baby will come when she/he's ready
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Heard Alive on the radio today!!!! Radio 1 at around 9am! I NEVER hear PJ on the radio (mind you, I don't really listen to the radio - it was just on at work!).
  • Options
    AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ... what's going on? ;)8-)

Hi V and Red :)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    We need updates Alfred!

The sun is splittin' the stones here today, hope it lasts into the weekend so I can go cruisin with the top down :geek:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Cruising with the top down :roll: 8-)

Yeah Albert... no pressure!
  • Options
    Congrats Al :mrgreen:

*sings* Anything Ed can do Al can do better :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Yep congrats to the whole Al clan :mrgreen::D

Now we want details :lol:
  • Options
    Chime wrote:

:shock: :o No, no we don't :mrgreen: simple details on whether it's a boy or girl and how gorgeous he/she is... perhaps a name, weight, the usual stuff... but no details of the process please Al :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Chime wrote:

:shock: :o No, no we don't :mrgreen: simple details on whether it's a boy or girl and how gorgeous he/she is... perhaps a name, weight, the usual stuff... but no details of the process please Al :D
    :roll: those were the details I meant :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    ooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo yay

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Congratulations~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

and a big WELL DONE to Mrs Al !!!!!

btw I DO want the gorrie details ~ I love this stuff
  • Options
    Al.... I know you are very busy, but do give us some details (or does everyone else know except me again???)
    Hope you and your little family are doing well.

I am EXCEEDINGLY proud of myself.... I have prepared all my employer's Year End returns- ALL DONE!!! All I have to do next week is to hit the lil' button 'submit' and it will all go electronically to HMRC (don' want to hit that button before year end! How about that... only weeks ahead!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks a million for the well wishes! We had a little girl, April. Born yesterday morning and weighing in at 7lbs 11. Mum n baby are doing great! Mrs al had a natural birth which is great after a c section on baby no1! It's is the most horrific thing to witness though! I'll update more later when I get home (using me iPhone in the hospital!!)

Laters
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thanks a million for the well wishes! We had a little girl, April. Born yesterday morning and weighing in at 7lbs 11. Mum n baby are doing great! Mrs al had a natural birth which is great after a c section on baby no1! It's is the most horrific thing to witness though! I'll update more later when I get home (using me iPhone in the hospital!!)

Laters

Yay checked the pit at just the right time! :mrgreen:

Congrats (to you and especially to Mrs Al ;) ) and thanks for taking the time to update us :D

Wow two daughters eh? ... gonna have to put extra locks on all the windows and doors and start patrolling the perimeter :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    Sweet.... Best wishes to all of you!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Laters
    :D did you tell us it was gonna be a girl? Cos for some reason I feel like I knew that :mrgreen: April's a gorgeous name... congrats again and I'm glad everyone's doing great... now post a damn picture :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Well mum and baby should be home tomorrow all going well...cant wait :D

Thanks again for all your well wishes I couldnt be happier right now :)

Will stick a pic up on facebook soon ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Can't wait for the pics,Al!

Did you guys all get 'the' e-mail? I guess you saw this: 'Now that the TEN reissue has been released, plans for the rest of 2009 are shaping up and it looks to be a very full year. You've already heard some rumors and leaks, we're just working out some of the details. Stay tuned to pearljam.com for the latest OFFICIAL information. '

Just hope some of the details involve Europe (non festivals would be better!).
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Irish Al wrote:

Laters

Congratulations Al!!! :D:D:D

And a lovely name too, don't think we can use October or November though... not quite the same :?

Oh... and no the boys don't know yet, was due to tell them this weekend but we've had to re-arrange to next... but I'm sure they'll be 8-):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Oh... and no the boys don't know yet, was due to tell them this weekend but we've had to re-arrange to next... but I'm sure they'll be 8-):D

Hopefully it won't make them go: 'how cute.. I want one of my own!!' :o