Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    yes He is second in comand and the really king slug is ~~~~~~~~~

Ellton John !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

becareful you have been warned !

good grief! :eek: thank you for the heads up.

how's everyone? I'm a happy bunny cause I'm going to see one of my semi-favourite bands with one of my bestest friends. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    awwwwwwwww thats lovely, who is this band ??
    and who is this person you love more than me :mad:
    and come to think of it where is HH ?? Moving ??
    and jrd why were you in Warsaw ??

I have a crazy busy day and night and wont be on here again till tomorrow but I do expect answers !!!!!!!!!

now must go talk about the benifits of human milk !!!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    awwwwwwwww thats lovely, who is this band ??
    and who is this person you love more than me :mad:

called The Rain, though they're Finnish and sing in Finnish and all. :D
    a hard rock gospel band actually.

who said I love her more than you dear? I said one of my bestest, not the best. ;) I've known her since we were 6 years old. her name is also Emmi and we're alike but completely different at the same time.

she used to have lonnnng hair, longer than mine (!!), but she recently cut it so it's now four inches or so.. a shocker but she looks fantastic.
    V V wrote:
    I have a crazy busy day and night and wont be on here again till tomorrow but I do expect answers !!!!!!!!!

now must go talk about the benifits of human milk !!!!!!!! :D

sounds.. intriguing. :D

have a lovely day Your Pinkness. xxxx
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    a hard rock gospel band actually.

and there ended my interest

:p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    and there ended my interest

just see how much I care about your lack of interest. :p
    eMMI wrote:
    just see how much I care about your lack of interest. :p

well you care enough to post a reply to my lack of interest. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    well you care enough to post a reply to my lack of interest. ;)

well.. what can I say.. I'm bored. *shrugs*

• eMMI wrote:
    well.. what can I say.. I'm bored. *shrugs*

bored enought to reply to me :rolleyes: :p
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    bored enought to reply to me :rolleyes: :p

was that a question or did you just (quite arrogantly) state that I would in fact reply? :confused::p

I'm bored enough to reply to nearly anything though. *sigh* at work with nothing to do except wait around for some electrician guy and for the ice cream lady to call.
  • eMMI wrote:
    was that a question or did you just (quite arrogantly) state that I would in fact reply? :confused::p

I'm bored enough to reply to nearly anything though. *sigh* at work with nothing to do except wait around for some electrician guy and for the ice cream lady to call.

it was meant to be a question, but i was gramatically incorrect in my phrasing of it... however, i knew your would reply, so it doesn't matter :p
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

it was meant to be a question, but i was gramatically incorrect in my phrasing of it... however, i knew your would reply, so it doesn't matter :p

I know you were grammatically incorrect. :p

stupid git. :rolleyes:

;)
  • eMMI wrote:
    I know you were grammatically incorrect. :p

stupid git. :rolleyes:

;)

:eek:
    hmmmph...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

:eek:
    hmmmph...

oh puhhlease! :rolleyes:

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    hold onto the kid al...
    you know what they are like over there!

haha... tote lollerskates!

Awesome weather today! Aaand, I haven't had a smoke in 1 week!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    haha... tote lollerskates!

dull weather here but it doesn't matter since I'm at work. :D

excellent news about the smoking darling!!!! *mwah*
  • eMMI wrote:
    oh puhhlease! :rolleyes:

Jumalauta... ;)

you have no idea it is to find something mildly insulting to say to you in Finnish... it is all or nothing, and you don't deserve to be called some of the stuff i just read on various pages :p
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

hold onto the kid al...
    you know what they are like over there!

i'm betting Al wont like this post much. :o
    Jennytree wrote:

i havent had one in 34 years... big deal :p

i do however inject heroin into my cock vein.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i'm betting Al wont like this post much. :o

well it is his fault if they leave the little one in the unit and go to the tapis bar to get drunk... ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Jumalauta... ; )

you have no idea it is to find something mildly insulting to say to you in Finnish... it is all or nothing, and you don't deserve to be called some of the stuff i just read on various pages :p

all or nothing? lol. well, why muck about with mild insults I guess..? :confused:;)

but you know, jumalauta isn't really insulting in any way.. :o it's just cursing. :p

the same if I'd just type out.. hell..

oh, btw, you visited various pages to find something in Finnish to say? aww.
  • eMMI wrote:
    all or nothing? lol. well, why muck about with mild insults I guess..? :confused:;)

but you know, jumalauta isn't really insulting in any way.. :o it's just cursing. :p

the same if I'd just type out.. hell..

oh, btw, you visited various pages to find something in Finnish to say? aww.

yeah, i know it is just a curse.. i settled for that in the end

i guess i am just as bored as you, so i figured i would see what i could find on the internet!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

yeah, i know it is just a curse.. i settled for that in the end

i guess i am just as bored as you, so i figured i would see what i could find on the internet!

fair enough. :D

what can't you find on the internet? I know it's a cliché, but what couldn't you find? *shrugs*

I've got to decide what'll be the fourth poster I'm gonna put up here behind the counter (apparently it's "nice" and "fun" if we change them every now and then.. the boss is of course always too busy to do it.. so the "duty" seems to magically land on me..).

I've (more like the boss has) decided on PS. I Love You, Be Kind, Rewind and The Hottie & The Nottie.. and now I gotta pick the fourth from Meet the Spartans, Superhero Movie and Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. bleh.
  • if i had my company hat on i would say meet the spartans, but it is shit, so walk hard, coz ed it in it, and it is pretty fun :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

if i had my company hat on i would say meet the spartans, but it is shit, so walk hard, coz ed it in it, and it is pretty fun :)

yeah, Meet The Spartans is complete gack. not as awful as Epic Movie though. :rolleyes:

I was considering Walk Hard cause it's darker than the other posters so I think it'd look better. of course, Superhero Movie poster is also dark but that film was crapponi too. :D

Ed who? I've not watched Walk Hard yet, what are you referring to?! :eek:
    eMMI wrote:
    yeah, Meet The Spartans is complete gack. not as awful as Epic Movie though. :rolleyes:

I was considering Walk Hard cause it's darker than the other posters so I think it'd look better. of course, Superhero Movie poster is also dark but that film was crapponi too. :D

Ed who? I've not watched Walk Hard yet, what are you referring to?! :eek:

you must be the only person who doesnt know that Ed Vedder has a part in Dewey Cox... Jack White is in it too.. he plays Elvis.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    i do however inject heroin into my cock vein.

You call that li'l stump a cock?! *giggles*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    you must be the only person who doesnt know that Ed Vedder has a part in Dewey Cox... Jack White is in it too.. he plays Elvis.

damn it. I MUST be the only person who didn't know that. :(

ah well, that definitely swings the scales towards watching it. :D
  • eMMI wrote:
    damn it. I MUST be the only person who didn't know that. :(

ah well, that definitely swings the scales towards watching it. :D

it is pretty funny
    give it a watch!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Jennytree wrote:
    You call that li'l stump a cock?! *giggles*

bitchface... i'm going to staple your labia to a submarine. :)
    it is pretty funny
    give it a watch!

will do as soon as I have the time. :)

pretty funny? that's quite a high rank these days.. as are 'decent', 'watchable' and 'not-too-horrid'. :rolleyes: :D